• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Guess there's no hard feelings, eh?

CHCBdBOUYAAG8q_.jpg

Thorakai

So for the midnight crowd: I interviewed for a position down in D.C. today. Seems like everything went pretty well, my presentation was well-received and I had quite a few interesting conversations with the team. Hoping I get the position...if not I have another interview Thursday too. Would be great to have a job come up for either of them so I can enjoy kideos again. Haven't really played much of anything between school and work. I want to pick up Splatoon already.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
TNT in October had MonsterVision and Nitro/Halloween Havoc hype.

Could not be beaten, friends. Silk Stalkings can eat a dick as far as the Superstation's concerned.

That's why I was always prepared.
tv-guide-perfect-strangers.jpg

I didn't need a tv guide I had my schedule set. Fresh Prince and RAW on Mondays. Home Improvement on Wednesdays, Martin, Living Single and NY Undercover on Thursdays, TGIF on Fridays, SNICK on Saturday Nights. Just keep it on schedule. No fucking dog shows. No fucking "Patrick Stewart in Moby Dick" preempting my shit.

DMczaf

I didn't need a tv guide I had my schedule set. Fresh Prince and RAW on Mondays. Home Improvement on Wednesdays, Martin, Living Single and NY Undercover on Thursdays, TGIF on Fridays, SNICK on Saturday Nights. Just keep it on schedule. No fucking dog shows. No fucking "Patrick Stewart in Moby Dick" preempting my shit.

Fresh Prince at 8pm

In The House at 8:30pm

NBC used to have black people!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

One birthday I asked for a VCR and a bunch of blank tapes just so I could record my Nitros/Thunder/WCW Saturday Nights, Pistons games, and Movies for Guys Who Like Movies.

Bowser

Hulk Hogan @HulkHogan
Like I said the Blackhawks are in a whole lot of trouble,they should take their puck"punk" and go home,CM can show them the way brother HH

Coach @CMPunk
You mispronounced the team captains name and didn't even know the coaches name. You're a hack.Shut the fuck up or I'll wreck you @HulkHogan

Lololol

Chamber

love on your sleeve

GOAT SNICK lineup:

Secret World of Alex Mack
All That
Ren & Stimpy
Are You Afraid of the Dark?

02UZ78y.gif

Heel

Something about "CM can show them the way brother" is making me laugh more than it should. Some good caca talk from the Hulkster. Worked into a shoot.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
TNT was the GOAT station because you could tell it was the shit Ted Turner was really into, but he had to keep it #safe.

So when Jane was out of town, Ted call up TNT and be like 'yeah man air some wrasslin and some jackie chan movies!'

Top Bottom