• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Gonzalez

Banned
GOAT SNICK lineup:

Secret World of Alex Mack
All That
Ren & Stimpy
Are You Afraid of the Dark?

02UZ78y.gif

You forgot Roundhouse and Pete & Pete.

Penguin

So question from Review a Raw/last night, they asked what is the most anticipated rematch in wrestling history?

What say you GAF?

Alucard

Banned
Did Naomi disappear? Like she seem to have a good heel thing going

WWE's creative team likes starting things and then forgetting they wrote those things and that they actually need to follow up. I have no doubt that Vince or whoever rarely has an end goal for a talent, but that they just write like this:

1. Hey, this would be a cool character. We could do this with them for two weeks!

2. What about beyond those 2 weeks?

1. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Don't worry!

Heroman

Banned
i never understood why Steph and HHH doesnt just take the belt off Ambrose, they have that power, the only flaw in his storyline imo

They cant get to him and if you think about the authority is terrible at running the company as they can have anyone at anytime get the belt but never do it.

Fox318

Why is punk still hanging out with wrestlers when he claimed he hated wrestling and wanted to move on?

Shouldn't he be solely focused on his fight?

Even the Hogan tweet is stupid.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't know, but I heard Jim Rome talking about the CM Punk-Hulk Hogan feud this morning.
KuGsj.gif

jmdajr

Why is punk still hanging out with wrestlers when he claimed he hated wrestling and wanted to move on?

Shouldn't he be solely focused on his fight?

Even the Hogan tweet is stupid.

He doesn't even know. Trying to get rid of wrestling, but the wrestling will never get rid of him. Ever.

Striker

give this motherfucker the belt now...It's Titus time...
He hasn't been given much of an opportunity - at all - as a singles guy. Even when he and Young split up initially, he just didn't do anything period. For a big dude who can talk, it's un-Vince like.

You could maybe say his age, but Sheamus is around the same age and gets to win various accolades for them to speak up on everytime he faces Orton in yet another snoozefest.

jmdajr

lol Punk has fucking video now!

VIDEO: CM Punk Cuts a Promo on Hulk Hogan at Stanley Cup Finals Game, Calls Hogan a “Piece of Garbage

“Normally the less said about Hulk Hogan the better, but he spoke my name first. The Tampa Bay organization should be embarrassed for hitching their trailer to such a piece of garbage that pronounced the captain’s name wrong, and then called coach John Cooper, John Connor! Ladies and gentlemen, we’re in Chicago and we’re real hockey fans and we want the cup! Tampa Bay’s going down!”

Apparently KUSHIDA got a concussion in the BoSJ final and forgot the whole match, Kyle had to lead him through the majority - great work from both guys and now I feel bad for saying they kinda lost the thread of the match in the middle, entirely understandable with one of them almost entirely out of it.

Fox318

give this motherfucker the belt now...It's Titus time...

LDTIGHr.jpg

"What are those popcorn vendors doing in my ring? Tell Hunter only Roman gets the belts, Rock said he'd lend us the pocket change in his dinner jacket to keep the company running"

Top Bottom