• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

I haven't watched Raw and I hear it was as naff as expected which means its time to once again watch Last nights Raw through pictures!

RAW_1150_Photo_001-2107101832.jpg
Wrong way round Cena, you'd thing opening the show with a title belt in hand a million times already you'd have figured this out.

Ambrose prepares for a busking career once he is inevitably bumped back down to midcard hell after this sunday.
Also the choice of colours fringes on lunacy one could say.

Oh hey it's this match again, if you put these two together in chemistry class their project would result in an F
My man demanding a pinfall victory off Ziggler in 2015, the right choice to make.
I spy Cole down there in the corner looking like a man who can be fed no more, he's full to the point of nausea and aren't we all?

Ambrose wondering why he bothered to turn up and watch another episode of Raw, should've just stayed busking.
No words.

I think my wrasslin time currently is actually better spent with CZW.

It's 2015 and Big Show's fighting for a belt while Roman Reigns might not win the world title the same day, and the Last Guardian is dead while Sonic Boom gets a sequel

We're in the darkest timeline confirmed, friends

Fox318

I'm always amazed that Cole is still with the company. He can't be getting paid that much to have Vince and Dunn screaming in his year.

jmdajr

I'm always amazed that Cole is still with the company. He can't be getting paid that much to have Vince and Dunn screaming in his year.

He's probbaly immune to it now.

edit: the fucked up part is that he sleep 4 hours a night. Not good.

scabro

Alucard

Banned
My parents always told me that after high school / college is over the years really start to fly by. they were absolutely right

High school felt like it lasted forever. College too to an extent. Once you get a job and start living "in the real world," time zooms by.

jmdajr

High school felt like it lasted forever. College too to an extent. Once you get a job and start living "in the real world," time zooms by.

Yeah.

Except that one time I had to battle cancer for a couple of months. Lucky me!

Time slowed like it had never before in my whole god damn life.

RP912

Banned
With all of those muscles, you would think Vince would be a ok wrestler when he was in the ring without looking like a flopped fish.

Kaladin

Guys like Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Neville, Kevin Owens and hell....even Roman Reigns give me hope for the next five + years.

As good ol' JR would say, business is picking up.

jmdajr

Guys like Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Neville, Kevin Owens and hell....even Roman Reigns give me hope for the next five + years.

As good ol' JR would say, business is picking up.

He would also say stop with the highs pots.

But whatevs for me.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is Rollins the weakest WWE Champ ever?

Rollins character is a weasely coward.

I don't expect him to drop the title to Ambrose, but at the same time, I could at least see it. Where else is there to go with Rollins being the completely stock weasel-heel character? I mean, I guess they could go with a "Rollins is scared Roman "Really Strong" Reigns is going to cash in on him," but that angle would be really weird without making Seth come crawling back to the heel stable. But why the fuck would he come crawling back if he regains the title?

Aiii

So not worth it
#athlethick

6ae2856f27100e3e76948b017859ec8b.0.0.jpg

To be fair to this picture, Punk and Bryan had a run at the top. Ryder overachieved. Sydal does good things in ROH, Phoenix is happily married with a kid now, Kofi is getting a decent push in New Day and gets that Lesnar rub and Cody has a hot wife.

Top Bottom