• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Cagey

Banned
You'll always have this:
tumblr_n6kglpj5wO1srbyoyo1_500.gif

No one wore a lime green banker's shirt quite like the Animal.

jmdajr

Which Superstar is the best on commentary?

28% John Cena

46%Dean Ambrose

5%Seth Rollins

12%The Miz

2%Ryback

7%Roman Reigns

Alucard

Banned
Fast forwarded through all of Raw minus the Cena/Owens stuff, the Big Show shellshock, and the R Truth segment. Good call based on the fast forwarded images. Review-a-Raw helps a lot in terms of deciding what I'm going to watch.

Kaladin

So still bad?

I've had plenty of fun matches with 2k15....even with the glitches (that pop up less than most would have you imagine) the pacing is great. I even FINALLY figured out how to turn off the stupid grapple mini-game at the beginning of the match. Hint: it's a slider, you can change the duration of the minigame through that.

They just need to tighten a few things up and really step up their game on presentation...especially with My Career.

RP912

Banned
No lie I'm thinking about getting 2k15 on pc because I'm a goddamn fool. I just want to see what the modding community has cooked up over the course of a month.

RP912

Banned
Some good character mods, but the gameplay is still turdish.

maxresdefault.jpg

Not really caring about the character mods but more so a mod to open more match options and modded arenas. I usually download my caws and don't care about accuracy. Hell I created New Jack one time and dude looked more like Virgil :(.

Raw64life

No lie I'm thinking about getting 2k15 on pc because I'm a goddamn fool. I just want to see what the modding community has cooked up over the course of a month.

By the time any game changing mods come out for 15, 16 will be out. And given how the code for 16 will likely be near identical to 15, it probably wont take people much time at all to implement the mods into 16.

RP912

Banned
By the time any game changing mods come out for 15, 16 will be out. And given how the code for 16 will likely be near identical to 15, it probably wont take people much time at all to implement the mods into 16.

True...I just hope the pc version releases the same time as the console versions.

Not really caring about the character mods but more so a mod to open more match options and modded arenas. I usually download my caws and don't care about accuracy. Hell I created New Jack one time and dude looked more like Virgil :(.

Someone made a trainer that supposedly unlocks more gameplay options, but in typical carny fashion, you have to pay for it.

The best thing to do is recreate 1997.

Ah yes. Sting Vs. Hogan but this time, you are going to do it right. Put them in a 2 month long feud for the title.

Glory will be had.

RP912

Banned
Someone made a trainer that supposedly unlocks more gameplay options, but in typical carny fashion, you have to pay for it.

Some modders living by the "paid mod' code....

The best thing to do is recreate 1997.

Ah yes. Sting Vs. Hogan but this time, you are going to do it right. Put them in a 2 month long feud for the title.

Glory will be had.

I never thought about recreating Sting/Hogan, but I did have Cena/Sting which was probably the best feud I have ever encountered on the WWE games. It was amazing. One moment they were friends, the next they became enemies because Sting turned heel because "Cena".

Top Bottom