• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Alucard

Banned
Never got the hate for the Jurassic World trailers. Looks like it could be a good summer flick.

James Cameron has also been really positive about the new Terminator. He didn't like Salvation.

RP912

Banned
I finally listened to Joe's new theme and it's cool. Reminds me of some mid 90s Trip Hop.

Still prefer "The Champ is Here" though...

Some modders living by the "paid mod' code....

I never thought about recreating Sting/Hogan, but I did have Cena/Sting which was probably the best feud I have ever encountered on the WWE games. It was amazing. One moment they were friends, the next they became enemies because Sting turned heel because "Cena".

Ahhhhh that sounds like fun, Maybe I will make that my next feud when this is done.

Some modders living by the "paid mod' code....

I never thought about recreating Sting/Hogan, but I did have Cena/Sting which was probably the best feud I have ever encountered on the WWE games. It was amazing. One moment they were friends, the next they became enemies because Sting turned heel because "Cena".

The mod community would be flourishing a lot more if the dickbags making the tools weren't charging for them.

RP912

Banned
Never got the hate for the Jurassic World trailers. Looks like it could be a good summer flick.

James Cameron has also been really positive about the new Terminator. He didn't like Salvation.

Same people that hated those trailers are the same people that hate the Lost Worlds, which was the best JP movie out of the series.

I'm standing by the statement.

Sephzilla

Yeah. He's probably just trying to play nice with people so what when he needs to ask for 50 billion dollars to make his Avatar sequels he can call in favors

Same people that hated those trailers are the same people that hate the Lost Worlds, which was the best JP movie out of the series.

I'm standing by the statement.

I hated the first couple of trailers because they were really poorly put together and the whole idea of trained Raptors still seems really dumb on paper.

Also, I liked Lost World - but lets not get crazy, it doesn't snif JP1's greatness. It's not even as good as the book its based on. Lost World also has the second lowest point of the entire franchise,
gymnastics > raptors

RP912

Banned
The mod community would be flourishing a lot more if the dickbags making the tools weren't charging for them.

It's really shitty of how the modding community became all profit, when it was yesterday dudes were pretty much giving out expansion packs for recognition (KOTR 2). It's understandable on the level of the Morrowind/Skyrim mod, but wtf....a few options for a damn WWE game that should have had them to begin with....

Ahhhhh that sounds like fun, Maybe I will make that my next feud when this is done.

Creating feuds don't have the same appeal to be honest. I remember forcing Sting vs Taker and it felt random like real life Trips/Sting.

RP912

Banned
Yeah. He's probably just trying to play nice with people so what when he needs to ask for 50 billion dollars to make his Avatar sequels he can call in favors

I hated the first couple of trailers because they were really poorly put together and the whole idea of trained Raptors still seems really dumb on paper.

Also, I liked Lost World - but lets not get crazy, it doesn't snif JP1's greatness. It's not even as good as the book its based on. Lost World also has the second lowest point of the entire franchise,
gymnastics > raptors

JP1 was cool, but I remember The Lost Worlds being my moty for 1997. Sure it was cheesy as hell compared to JP1, but it had a fun factor to it and plus Jeff Goldblum being the lead character was the icing on the cake.

Sephzilla

JP1 was cool, but I remember The Lost Worlds being my moty for 1997. Sure it was cheesy as hell compared to JP1, but it had a fun factor to it and plus Jeff Goldblum being the lead character was the icing on the cake.

Goldblum's character is the ultimate saving grace of that movie, even if he's less enthusiastic and more senile. He's the only character that actually learned anything from the events of the first movie. Also somehow Goldblum aged like 10 years between those two movies.

Wrasslin' GAF, the most off-topic community thread on GAF
KuGsj.gif

Look at what happens when WWE sucks! At least things will get back on track tonight since TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Wrasslin' GAF, the most off-topic community thread on GAF
KuGsj.gif

RP912

Banned
Goldblum's character is the ultimate saving grace of that movie. He's the only character that actually learned anything from the events of the first movie.

Indeed. It felt like everybody in the movie was a bumbling dumbass except him, the gymnastic girl, and the raptors. Why would they bring the fucking T Rex to the states o_O?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Goldblum's character is the ultimate saving grace of that movie, even if he's less enthusiastic and more senile. He's the only character that actually learned anything from the events of the first movie. Also somehow Goldblum aged like 10 years between those two movies.

Look at what happens when WWE sucks! At least things will get back on track tonight since TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

Yeah, but you could talking about who's gonna win down at the regional promotion down at local gym or at the county cockfighting grounds

Cagey

Banned
Yeah, but you could talking about who's gonna win down at the regional promotion down at local gym or at the county cockfighting grounds

No one has ever cared what happens in Sayreville, NJ even though Bon Jovi hails from that Superfund site, and Rey Mysterio won't change that.

Sephzilla

Indeed. It felt like everybody in the movie was a bumbling dumbass except him, the gymnastic girl, and the raptors. Why would they bring the fucking T Rex to the states o_O?

Because the finale needed a knockoff Godzilla ending

Ugh my area used to have an indy fed! just as i finally got around to knowing about their existence they closed!

RP912

Banned
Back on wrasslin topic...

I'm getting annoyed of RPG Vice theme song. It's like a bad trap version of the Wolfpack theme.

Heel

Joey Samoey's first actual wrestling match to be shown tonight! Don't miss it, brehs. That themesong is incredible.

I finally listened to Joe's new theme and it's cool. Reminds me of some mid 90s Trip Hop.

It's nice to see the tide turning on Joe's NXT theme. The initial reaction was mixed, but an arrangement with that many layers and nuances takes some time to digest and appreciate.

WWE, the fans are clamoring. Release the CDQ tonight on iTunes.

...Oh my God...it's SAMOA JOE!

xRGsiUF.gif

Verendus

Banned
Has it really been a year since his return ended? Batista and some of us fans deserved so much better from that run.
We deserved a year long title reign from Wrestlemania 30 to Wrestlemania 31.

Look at WWE now. What has anyone gained from these past two years? Nothing. You got nothing, and you liked it. It's all filler.

It wouldn't have been like that with... DAH ANIMAHL!

Sephzilla

Look at WWE now. What has anyone gained from these past two years? Nothing. You got nothing, and you liked it. It's all filler.

God King Lesnar

RP912

Banned
So we can all agree that Seth Kun as champion is killing ratings.

Should have let Reigns tap into his inner "Fist of the Northstar" and slay the godking at WM 31.

Sephzilla

So we can all agree that Seth Kun as champion is killing ratings.

Should have let Reigns tap into his inner "Fist of the Northstar" and slay the godking at WM 31.

NoGodPleaseNo.gif

Roman as champ right now would be an even bigger ratings killer than Rollins. If anything, do some DBZ kind of shit with Roman and Lesnar. Have Lesnar beat the tar out of him at WM31, only to have Roman come back at WM32 even stronger.

Verendus

Banned
So you want Batista to be Brock Lesnar-light?
I want Brotista to be Brotista. Brock Lesnar's gimmick sucks when he's around all the time. Ain't no one got time for that shit.

I wanted 2010 Brotista levelled up, and running roughshod over the roster. Bury them all.

Dave Bautista would've taken his ball and went to Hollywood while holding the title. Be glad he bowed out gracefully, unlike his UFC career.

1.gif

Angry Grimace

A really long fucking buildup to the only compelling match that they have (a triple threat for the WWE title with Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins).

Angry Grimace

THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED!

What are you talking about, you angry, angry man?

Yeah, but Orton's presence poisoned the match!!! (also it was a throwaway PPV). I suppose in retrospect that match existed just to promote Ambrose out of the midcard.

Heel

Speaking of flops, those who booed Batista out of the business in support of that mess Daniel Bryan should reflect on the error of their ways.

It's too late now, though. Batista has moved on to bigger and better things. Reap what you've sown: an organic vegetable.

JSZqLQ9.gif

Top Bottom