• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

dream

He should come back as a shellshocked 'Nam vet.

tumblr_n03jlgRgM21qcluu2o1_500.gif

That's such a great gif. Dave Bautista doesn't give a shit about nerdy Daniel Bryan fans' pathetic attempts to shame him because he's Dave Bautista and they are Daniel Bryan fans.

Verendus

Banned
Remember when Batista said all he sees are fat people and dollar signs? He made one mistake.

He also saw failures.

The same failures who cost us the greatest championship run in wrestling history.

Cagey

Banned
Batista came back and graciously put over Daniel Bryan and The Shield in five short months despite a bunch of ingrates hating him for stealing spotlight.

Speaking of flops, those who booed Batista out of the business in support of that mess Daniel Bryan should reflect on the error of their ways.

It's too late now, though. Batista has moved on to bigger and better things. Reap what you've sown: an organic vegetable.

JSZqLQ9.gif

He left at just the right moment. If he'd stayed longer as champ, he would've torn another hole in his jeans.

bjiesdlciaelsx0.jpg-large-2145252.jpeg

I like Batista but lets be real here, he made the right choice going to Hollywood

200_s.gif

david-bautista.jpg

But we bought his house, the balding motherfucker should be grateful and stay on the road for most of the year, further destroying his body for our amusement and continuous boos and "Bluetista" chants.

Zach

Joey Samoey's first actual wrestling match to be shown tonight! Don't miss it, brehs. That themesong is incredible.

I finally listened to Joe's new theme and it's cool. Reminds me of some mid 90s Trip Hop.

Still prefer "The Champ is Here" though...

It's nice to see the tide turning on Joe's NXT theme. The initial reaction was mixed, but an arrangement with that many layers and nuances takes some time to digest and appreciate.

WWE, the fans are clamoring. Release the CDQ tonight on iTunes.

...Oh my God...it's SAMOA JOE!

xRGsiUF.gif

#tastemaker

You guys wouldn't talk this way about 'Tista if Sunny were around, that's for sure.
You're goddamned wrong, I'd say it to his stupid soul-patched face!
Remember when Batista said all he sees are fat people and dollar signs? He made one mistake.

He also saw failures.

The same failures who cost us the greatest championship run in wrestling history.

He was in no condition to do any sort of running, friend.

RP912

Banned
I was so sadden at the fact that Yoko had to help Luger with body slamming him. Tell me a lie WWE for heaven's sake :/.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Verendus, you shouldn't defend Batista's last appearance. Now I don't care about his 'work rate' or other such buzz words when it comes to the World Wrestling Entertainment.

What I do care about is his lack of juicing. My dude looked terrible. Standing next to Triple H and Randy Orton and suddenly he was the 'small one' in Evolution. They probably didn't bring Flair back because Flair would've out muscled him.

Fox318

A face Batista run could have worked but you had to have seen the Bryan stuff panning out the way they did.

Orton was lame as shit at the time and everyone knew it.

Whole think stank from Vince playing house with his body guys instead of what would have made the most money.

A face Batista run could have worked but you had to have seen the Bryan stuff panning out the way they did.

Orton was lame as shit at the time and everyone knew it.

Whole think stank from Vince playing house with his body guys instead of what would have made the most money.

Even Batista thought coming back as a face was stupid as fuck. According to Phillip Brooks at least.

I give up on trying to get the pizza deal. I'm not trying to click a page like a madman for a pan pizza :/ :/.

The codes lasted longer than I thought it would have, I got one around 5 minutes past the hour. Looks like more than enough people just gave up like you did, lol.

Speaking of flops, those who booed Batista out of the business in support of that mess Daniel Bryan should reflect on the error of their ways.

It's too late now, though. Batista has moved on to bigger and better things. Reap what you've sown: an organic vegetable.

JSZqLQ9.gif

He should be thanking the fans. If it wasn't for D.Bry, he would still be in the biz.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I was so sadden at the fact that Yoko had to help Luger with body slamming him. Tell me a lie WWE for heaven's sake :/.

You expected a 500 pound dude to sandbag a body slam

that's interesting, now

Fox318

Even Batista thought coming back as a face was stupid as fuck. According to Phillip Brooks at least.
Didnt he come back and hug HHH?

Yeah that will put him over hug the guy everyone fucking hates.

He should have been a surprise entrant to win the rumble and Orton should have dropped the belt to Bryan earlier in the year.

But again it comes down to WWE being run by an idiot that would rather prove his business ideology than make the most money. Same shit happened with punk and Rey.

And yet the times that his fake son with his body gets the spotlight he gets fucking exposed as being overrated. Like with X8 and making Brock Lesnar job to him instead of making him the fucking monster babyface we got at mania 31.

Top Bottom