• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Mediocre PPV but I can't get mad over the main because BROCK is coming

Right guys?! Lets just wait and see where this goes!!!! Everything will be fine!!!!!

gurudyne

If Sina did the same thing to Bo tonight we wouldn't hear the end of it from you marks. But Bryan did it, so it's okay.

It sucked and was stupid and Bo-ner is probably going to follow Bo for a while (again, I wonder if they're ever going to try to draw a more "interesting" crowd for the advertisers), but Bryan doesn't have the habit of doing this repeatedly. Cena does. Regardless, I think we can all agree that whoever wrote it shouldn't have a job.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Right guys?! Lets just wait and see where this goes!!!! Everything will be fine!!!!!

Brock is coming to get pinned because John Cena thinks he's actually a world champion. He thinks it's real.

L5MHOfs.gif
Oh my god why am I dying so hard

Vylash

Brother Bionic, what are your thoughts on my theory that WWE crowned Cena as champ to distract us from the lack of Eva Marie tonight? And do you think it was successful?

3760458-8387835520-oY117.gif

Is it wrong that the main thing I noticed of this is that Cena wears hoodies with no shirts because reasons?

Also, JessieEwiak's glorious nonsense was my most missed thing on my sabbatical

It really wasn't, you're a jackass

And I like how people are thinking Bryan isn't going to immediately back to #2 face on Smackdown when he comes back. Reigns ain't drawing shit

Hey, I'm sorry if the truth hurts. But, I've been dealing with "smart marks" like you for literally a decade. Continue to complain about things online, but continuing to watch the product. Ya' know what I do when I don't like the main character of a TV show I used to enjoy? I stop watching it.

dream

People are already posting images of their cancelled subscriptions or auto-renewals

You may not like it but you have to respect them

I bet you every one of them will still magically be able to complain about the PPVs though. And if that's the case, there will only be two possibilities: either they're paying $60 for the PPVs, or...

Hey, I'm sorry if the truth hurts. But, I've been dealing with "smart marks" like you for literally a decade. Continue to complain about things online, but continuing to watch the product. Ya' know what I do when I don't like the main character of a TV show I used to enjoy? I stop watching it.

Well I'm out guys. He got me. There's no way I can recover from this.

I'm also not even commenting on the PPV (I actually liked it, and it's pretty clear Brock is going to eat him), moreso on the fact that you are total shit and this thread is worse with you in it

I mean hell, if we're talking about gimmick posters, it's you front and center, because unlike everybody else, you don't provide anything of worth

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Cena has been on top since 2005. We're nearing 10 years.

Stone Cold was on top for like 2-3 years (with one year missing for an injury). Rock was on top really for like 1 year.

Cena's been on top for nearly 10. Damn near nonstop.

Follow your own advice and leave a thread you don't like then.

Brother Bionic, what are your thoughts on my theory that WWE crowned Cena as champ to distract us from the lack of Eva Marie tonight? And do you think it was successful?

As a veteran of this business, I'm sure that Queen Eva understands the need to push new up and comers like John Sina.

So as disappointed as I am that The Goddess no showed tonight, I know that it was done for the greater good.

Love this gesture or hate it, you can't help but respect it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Stone Cold was on top for like 2-3 years (with one year missing for an injury). Rock was on top really for like 1 year.

It's what happens when Vince finally got a marketable face that goes along with everything he says.

i actually enjoy the main character and i don't watch the product.

Cena is great once you get him and his character.

gurudyne

You don't like dealing with smarks on the Internet, but have been directly interacting with them like so for over a decade? You're not good at this 'walking away' thing.

BFIB

There was also a slew of top talent not being held under a glass ceiling, so the main event was always fresh. Unlike Cena, who is the glass ceiling.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
As a veteran of this business, I'm sure that Queen Eva understands the need to push new up and comers like John Sina.

So as disappointed as I am that The Goddess no showed tonight, I know that it was done for the greater good.

Love this gesture or hate it, you can't help but respect it.

They are going to waste her talent by putting her in a program with any of the current women in the division.

lol

lol

lolololololololol

hilarious

Nuklear

Banned
I am pretty sure that doesn't matter. Since you didn't cancel the Network, when the next $9.95 goes around, whomever processes those payments will find the card was cancelled, and if they have your address, they will likely send you notice that payment is due, since you agreed to a six-month deal.

I'll happily be told I'm wrong if someone has better information than me.

No, you are wrong because I already had a previous card expire and they just suspended my service till I entered in a new card. I didn't enter in a new card till a week later.

I'm more salty about the ending of the MITB match. Who cares that Cena won? He was the best option out of those in the match aside from maybe Bray. Plus it leads to Cena/Brock and possibly Cena/Bryan. I'm down. Still bored as fuck though.

I DON'T SEE ANYONE TALKING ABOUT KIZUNA ROAD 2014!!!!

Seriously, that was a surprisingly good PPV. Quit complaining about WWE and start watching other feds then.

Bionic is the Kane to bean's undertaker.

oversaturates the gimmick to gargantuan levels but fails miserably in trying to garner the same reaction of what he's trying to copy. forgets the simplicity of it all and just falls flat in it's face.

it's just not working with it in this thread anymore.

spider is the paul bearer.

They are going to waste her talent by putting her in a program with any of the current women in the division.

qWyLEkJ.gif

Vylash

And you mother fuckers have the nerve to complain about me and Lambda and heel. You've earned your Jesse.

I don't deserve this horrible Jesse and dream era

oversaturates the gimmick to gargantuan levels but fails miserably in trying to garner the same reaction of what he's trying to copy. forgets the simplicity of it all and just falls flat in it's face.

I won't stand by as you insult a member of the Red Army, apologize this instant, friend

I thought the PPV was okay. We'll see what happens with Cena and Brock at Summerslam but that kind of makes Battleground feel meaningless. What possible matches can they have to make it seem good?

NastyBook

Okay, so I have to ask now... Whose fault is this? Who takes the blame for John Cena being the center of the WWE Universe? I remember during the days before Cena when there was so much talent, you could enjoy an entire RAW, depending on the booking. Now there are so many snoozefests on Monday night now, it makes no sense as to why the show is 3 hours long now. So is the new talent to blame? Are they not interesting enough to keep the crowd hyped before the main event? Are their gimmicks not properly tailored to the actual people themselves, to where they seem like actors constantly trying out for the role instead being that persona? Is it the business side of things? Are the people who run the company not adjusting with the times and mindsets of wrestling fans today?

I mean, I genuinely do not understand how everything returns to this dude. He's like Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior, combined. I just want to get why he's the way he is. I don't want to hate anybody in this profession unless they genuinely deserve it. And my anger towards Cena doesn't seem to have a legitimate foundation. If I'm going to hate this cat, I'd at least like to hate him for the right reasons.

Somebody help me out, here.

TheFatOne

I don't really watch wrestling, but if everyone hates Cena and the fans constantly boo him why is he the top dog in the WWE? Does he just sell a shit ton of merchandise?

spider is the paul bearer.

qWyLEkJ.gif
You at least have to admire the dedication to the craft

Top Bottom