• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

dream

but dude, you really want the consumer to spend 60 a month besides 10 + the product's bulk library?

dude....

Let's be honest here. Their most vocal consumers (i.e., wrestling fans on the Internet) weren't paying $60 a month for their shows anyway.

I hope they switch to a freemium price model. Pepper it with the tried and true ads that PodcastOne uses on their various wrestling podcasts, that are proven to work with pro wrestling's particular demographic to help keep their lights on. Charge the marks for trash like NXT and Daniel Bryan headlined PPVs that I'll skip anyway...

Win-win.

Will you "kickstart" WrestleMania 33, bean breath?

kiguel182

Of course they won't sue him.

This however, will happen.

Sure, that might happen.

I don't know since I'm in Europe but I only get their emails asking me to change my billing info to watch the Network.

No threats or anything.

Of course I would change but they don't accept it, but that's a different matter.

Wrasslegaf in gif form
iSoWYByFxHkNC.gif

You're goddamn right.

Vylash

I can't even really be mad about Cena winning, I've went through this 14 times before, I'm numb, plus since Rollins had the briefcase a face had to win the titles, Cena was the best face in that match so...

I think we can all agree that Cena should face Brock at SS, but why did he have to win now? Let him win at battleground or on some RAW. We could have had a few weeks worth of interesting storylines, instead of waiting for the build up to Cena/Lesnar.

And the build up will be terrible. Lesnar hardly shows up, and Cena does fake intensity. The only good part of the whole feud will be the ending to the match, if Lesnar wins.

Wait, you would rather Cena end a first-time reign for Bray or Roman? Much better idea is to just have him hold it until he drops it to Brock.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why don't people just enjoy and love the undercard? We did it for WCW and by golly that was good enough for us!

The credit card has a zero balance. They just suspend the service till you give them a valid credit card. There will be no bill collectors.

I am pretty sure that doesn't matter. Since you didn't cancel the Network, when the next $9.95 goes around, whomever processes those payments will find the card was cancelled, and if they have your address, they will likely send you notice that payment is due, since you agreed to a six-month deal.

I'll happily be told I'm wrong if someone has better information than me.

graboids

dont worry guys, tomorrow night Cena will come out on RAW with some Special Olympics athletes, hit one of them with a chair shot, then Kane and Rollins will join him to form the CWO (Cena World Order)

gurudyne

If we're lucky, no.

Booooooo!

I can't even really be mad about Cena winning, I've went through this 14 times before, I'm numb, plus since Rollins had the briefcase a face had to win the titles, Cena was the best face in that match so...

I still think there's a good chance the briefcase holder's set to get killed by Brock ala Sandow from last year.

You're goddamn right.

Is that...is that lava?

Wrasslegaf in gif form

angry-john-cena.gif

Is it wrong that the main thing I noticed of this is that Cena wears hoodies with no shirts because reasons?

Also, JessieEwiak's glorious nonsense was my most missed thing on my sabbatical

It really wasn't, you're a jackass

And I like how people are thinking Bryan isn't going to immediately back to #2 face on Smackdown when he comes back. Reigns ain't drawing shit

No, this was the worst PPV in history because the #1 face in the company triumphed despite the dastardly heels trying to screw him over.
The thing the blind Cena haters don't get is that when eight guys are in the ring and they're chanting Cena sucks, they're keeping him at the top of the card.

Cena is vanilla. But he works well in the ring with just about anyone. That's kind of what vanilla is. Who else do people want to see get crushed by Brock in a couple of months? Reigns? Cesaro?

It's short sighted to hate on Cena as a transitional champ when injury and storylines have forced the need for one.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Bo vs Bryan
One panders to the crowd with cheesy promos and the other is Bo Dallas!

We need to go back to the original B|OT| and see who the true BOlievers are and who are the bandwagon riders are.

So was anyones signal just awful for the show in the wwe network? It was for me at least. I think im taking a break from wwe after that

Top Bottom