• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Things I'm positive about:

Dean Ambrose making crazy faces
Obama
Great wine
Other under rated presidents
BOners

All those drone strikes are really underrated.

ZWOoBFh.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cena's at least good for another 10, if not 20, years. What else is there left for him to accomplish after he beats Flair's reign? Maybe so many title wins to cement his SPOT so that no young future kids try to take it from him?

Cena's at least good for another 10, if not 20, years. What else is there left for him to accomplish after he beats Flair's reign? Maybe so many title wins to cement his SPOT so that no young future kids try to take it from him?

I want Cena to be RAW GM after he beats Flair's record. That would be fun as heck.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I want Cena to be RAW GM after he beats Flair's record. That would be fun as heck.

Maybe he could have a little fun and enter the RR at #1 on purpose and defeat ALL 29 other superstars. Roman Reigns clearly isn't ready for the spotlight, so he doesn't deserve that record like Cena does.

strobogo

Banned

I say 7 years left. And going to the Taker schedule with in 3-4 years.

Most seem to believe that his body is starting to break down. That's why they suddenly are trying to push Reigns to the top. They realize Cena is reaching his last few years as a guy that can handle the workload of being #1.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He hasn't won KOTR....

PERHAPS KING CENA? But he would abolish it, and he'd turn his KOTR win into a Democracy. The United States of Cena. USA USA USA USA.

Stamp this moment; I'm calling it. 21 reigns before he's done.

Thorakai

He hasn't won the Divas title yet.

Gorillaz

Jesus he basically ate her face. Don't think AJ even did anything there haha

CM punk lost...feels weird saying that statement and it not being about Nas.....

Gorillaz

You have a better chance in a New Japan takeover storyline where they enlist in TNA for back up to take out the WWE, and actually takedown the WWE, then a black WWE champ

Gorillaz

Do Booker T and The Rock just not exist or what?

I'm talking "ruthless aggression" era (stupid ass name but whatever) and beyond.

And Booker didn't get that much "shine" when he was champ like that....I will say does a better job as a news anchor shuffling through papers tho

just finished max payne 3. even with this cast on!

fuckin great game and always will be. my goty when it was out.

1000x better when you pretend stro is max. down to the beard and bald head and occasional aviators max wears in the game.

i wonder how sblargh thought of the portrayal of his people though.

strobogo

Banned
If that's the case, then there's never been an Asian champion in the entire history of the WWE title. Inoki's not recognized, and Batista would be a 'Filipino Greek American'

Black in the US usually refers to African American. Rock's dad is African Canadian. And the other half of him is Samoan. Inoki's never really been recognized. Batista is from a gas planet.

Gorillaz

I guess Batista aka Drax made history tho since he was the first alien to be WWE champ.

A fucking alien was champion.

#Progress

KENTA official: http://wwe.co.jp/article/2014/06/776.html

Poor Google Translation:

Do not miss a moment of Japanese superstar birth a new ~! ~

Be carried out by the public to sign a player contract with the new Japanese superstar performance in Osaka WWE Japan Tour to be held in Osaka Maishima Arena July 12 of "WWE Live" have been decided.

While you watch the WWE universe in Osaka performance of WWE, which will be held in Osaka 10 and a half years, the emergence of superstar Hulk Hogan of legend are determined, Japanese superstar makes a sign a contract, the WWE It becomes the new member.

One page of the history of the WWE is very open, do not miss this moment.
UUMtRK9.jpg

Sblargh

Banned
I'm more Ok with Cena winning it than I thought I would be, it's like it is still vacant in a way.
What bummed a little was that Orton was actually cool for the first time in a while. Amazing rko on Cesaro and bleeding like hell, Randy Orton can be really turn on a cool factor sometimes.

Most seem to believe that his body is starting to break down. That's why they suddenly are trying to push Reigns to the top. They realize Cena is reaching his last few years as a guy that can handle the workload of being #1.

His body isn't starting to break down - it's been breaking down since he broke his neck against Batista in '08.

Top Bottom