• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

strobogo

Banned
Do it the old fashioned way, stro - use VLC or PotPlayer to capture the clip to .flv, then use GIMP (with the GAP add-on) to turn the .flv into a .gif.

Morrowind.

iVfmNXwHNPb1g.gif

DMczaf

Another thought from last night, that was obvious.

Dean Ambrose is over as fuck. Dude is going to be a legit star. His pre-match promo was so good, he just grabs your attention and doesn't let go.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Another thought from last night, that was obvious.

Dean Ambrose is over as fuck. Dude is going to be a legit star. His pre-match promo was so good, he just grabs your attention and doesn't let go.

Any concerns he's going to be ignored should be quieted a little bit after last night. Incendiary crowd.

Aiii

So not worth it
I am assuming Ambrose and Rollins are going to have a match over the briefcase which Ambrose is going to win tbh.

DMczaf

Brock's not winning at Summerslam. Think about it. What greater "odds" can you overcome than beating the man that broke the streak?

After he beats Brock, WWE gives him a Streak belt. Cena is the new owner of the Undertaker Streak.

Based Cena. Feeding us since 2002.

njean777

Does anybody think that triple h would run the company better by himself, instead of having to listen to Vince all the time?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I am assuming Ambrose and Rollins are going to have a match over the briefcase which Ambrose is going to win tbh.

Wrong, you get Kane vs Ambrose for 3 months

which is actually kinda ok, Ambrose looks good beating on giants.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I do find it funny that Bryan doing a Q&A and Ambrose got better reactions than Reigns, or anybody in the title match for that matter. That's the kind of main event scene we're dealing with.

Who would have guessed Rollins and Ambrose would get the superior booking coming out of the Shield break up? They've given fans a reason to care about that feud whereas Roman is just the generic stoic badass who does his 3 moves over and over. The guy is directionless right now.

I do find it funny that Bryan doing a Q&A and Ambrose got better reactions than Reigns, or anybody in the title match for that matter. That's the kind of main event scene we're dealing with.

It's pretty amazing that they've tanked Bray's momentum for absolutely nothing. If they knew giving Cena the title was a possibility why not give Bray the feud? Instead Cena won the feud and nothing's gained from it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who would have guessed Rollins and Ambrose would get the superior booking coming out of the Shield break up? They've given fans a reason to care about that feud whereas Roman is just the generic stoic badass who does his 3 moves over and over. The guy is directionless right now.

Roman Reigns - too far too fast
Ambrose and Rollins - meaningful feud between themselves on the road to the main event

Put those both in the oven and tell me which one's ready first.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

i9yA6Jy2hNO28.png

Seth is keeping the briefcase and going on to feud with Orton over being HHH's favored protege. Cena and Reigns are going to be the only babyfaces in the title picture for awhile.

saw 2 things from last night:

the Bryan segment. what a fuckin corpsing cunt. BO-ner. wow. Bo's reply should be "hey, at least i'n not a beta that allows my wife to control every aspect of my life, you fuckin plant eating cunt". and you people love this guy and hate Cena.

HUGELY LAMBDA APPROVED match by Big E and Rusev. easily one of the best powerhouse hoss matches of the last few years. no rest holds, no working limbs, just trading power moves and hitting each other hard. sure, it's not Goldberg vs Scott Steiner from Fall Brawl 2k but then again, nothing is.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

the Bryan segment. what a fuckin corpsing cunt. BO-ner. wow. Bo's reply should be "hey, at least i'n not a beta that allows my wife to control every aspect of my life, you fuckin plant eating cunt". and you people love this guy and hate Cena.

HUGELY LAMBDA APPROVED match by Big E and Rusev. easily one of the best powerhouse hoss matches of the last few years. no rest holds, no working limbs, just trading power moves and hitting each other hard. sure, it's not Goldberg vs Scott Steiner from Fall Brawl 2k but then again, nothing is.

Big E and Rusev busted their asses - they knew their limitations and while it wasn't as quick as last month's bout, they had some pretty hard hitting stuff that looked great. People don't wanna admit it, but Rusev is legit fun.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Do it the old fashioned way, stro - use VLC or PotPlayer to capture the clip to .flv, then use GIMP (with the GAP add-on) to turn the .flv into a .gif.

Morrowind.

Morrowind isn't even the best Elder Scrolls game, Friend.

Daggerfall is.

Bet you expected me to say that piece of shit Skyrim.

DMczaf

Ambrose is like a throwback to the Attitude era, complete with leather jacket and chain link fence backdrop. Love it.

"Jean shorts—what the hell is THAT all about, John? This ain't no family picnic. Towels and baseball hats? What a load of CRAP. So, John, you're coming back to continue a LEGACY? UH-UNH! Scumbag's gonna make your comeback a living HELL. So, you can start begging for some mercy right now. You will beg for mercy—YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIND IT! I think you're completely pathetic."

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Ambrose/Rollins is the hottest thing on the show by far. Good luck with your Orton feud, Reigns.

I'm not even sure why Reigns and Orton would even have beef at this moment. I honestly have no idea what they plan to do with Reigns between now and Wrestlemania other than feuding with HHH.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Morrowind isn't even the best Elder Scrolls game, Friend.

Daggerfall is.

Bet you expected me to say that piece of shit Skyrim.

Anyone who likes Skyrim over Morrowind/Daggerfall isn't allowed to have opinions

strobogo

Banned
There is a program called LICECap which is similar in function to GifCam and will get the gifs without the green fucking everything up. But also in lesser quality and without the ability to edit frames/size in app.

KissVibes

Banned
Does anybody think that triple h would run the company better by himself, instead of having to listen to Vince all the time?

I don't really want to see Triple H roleplay as all for horsemen and do a remake of the NWA glory days. But, he'd probably put out a better wresting product if he was fully in charge of booking and character development.

Honestly, I think (of hope) that under his full leadership we'd get those mid card and lower card feuds that mattered again. Which, I desperately want to see. Not everyone has to be a tag team or in the main event. The world needs more Val Venises and Kai En Tai's

I'm not even sure why Reigns and Orton would even have beef at this moment. I honestly have no idea what they plan to do with Reigns between now and Wrestlemania other than feuding with HHH.

Hopefully they have teaching him some more moves in the cards. That'd be great.

Good question but whatever it is leads to a Rumble win for Reigns and him beating Brock for the title at Mania.

Did anybody not think Bryan was an obnoxious shit in this segment? Also it works both ways, people who love Cena and hate Bryan should have called that the promo of the century.

DMczaf

I don't like this Bryan either, but there's a huge difference between how Bryan does it, and how Cena does it.

If that was Cena last night, it would be Bo doing his own thing, doing a promo and APPPPPLLEEEEDDDOOOOOUUUUUGHHHH interrupts him midway through, and Cena starts doing the Bo-ner shit.

Top Bottom