• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

I think Bryan's reaction was pretty warranted last night. Bo comes out to troll him so he tells him to f**k off.

What was he supposed to do? Put laxatives in his drink later then trick an old widow into getting him a title shot?

That would've been fun and playful. Infinitely preferable to using terms like "boner" on a kids show.

strobogo

Banned
I WAS RIGHT THERE WITH YOU BRO. Thick thighs, barrel chest, all that glorious body hair, giving no fucks for people mirin' aesthetics. #TeamRusev is #TeamPermabulk

I'm not going to survive the Stroudification of WrassleGAF

This will never happen.

I think Bryan's reaction was pretty warranted last night. Bo comes out to troll him so he tells him to f**k off.

What was he supposed to do? Put laxatives in his drink later then trick an old widow into getting him a title shot?

thing is, Bo's gimmick only works if you indulge him. if the wrestlers no-sell his gimmick, so will the crowd.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Real talk, the new Wolfenstein is really goddamned amazing.

Bowser

Hulk Hogan @HulkHogan
Congratulations to my favorite wrestler John Cena "the champ is here" thank God,now he can keep things straight in the WWE,for a change. HH

...what does this even mean?

Reigns fans clinging to those derogatory terms as expected.

I'm with you, bro. I was #strouded for being skeeved out by the whole Reigns roofie storyline.

i7hxy42ib9C2M.gif

Do you feel the same about people being called dick heads, boners, dicks, buttheads, or assholes?

Who even uses "boner" as an insult? Only time I've ever heard it is by Dick Jones in Robocop.

I feel like dudes shouldn't be allowed to use the word cunt. They can't be trusted with it, they abuse it. The only man I'd trust is John Cena because he's such a good guy, he wouldn't even use it. That's why he's the new WWE World Heavyweight champion.

Do you feel the same about people being called dick heads, boners, dicks, buttheads, or assholes?

Yes, no, yes, no, and no.

I feel like dudes shouldn't be allowed to use the word cunt. They can't be trusted with it, they abuse it. The only man I'd trust is John Cena because he's such a good guy, he wouldn't even use it. That's why he's the new WWE World Heavyweight champion.

Butthead

I wonder if they're really gonna go with the Lesnar monster run until Wrestlemania.

Poor Bryan, go put in a shit feud with Kane, got injured, and now he possibly might not be champion again for a very long time.

Who would be more lost without his manager: Rusev without Lana, Swagger without Zeb, or Bennett without Maria?

Swagger was ECW/world champ without him, but it definitely helps him.

Lana is freaking awesome and totally makes the gimmick, but Rusev would probably be fine without her. With her though he's on the rocket.

Bennett...I think is good, but Maria outshines him a lot just because she's a really damn good manager in her own right. She's both his greatest asset and biggest weakness, I guess?

I really hate how they just made Reigns forget about Rollins and that whole thing because he suddenly got better things to do, he basically abandoned Ambrose to do it all.

"Later bro, good luck with that, thanks for the music!"

:|

He should almost be thanking Rollins for breaking them up now his push to the stars has hit the turbo boost.

Reigns is a jerk and never cared about his 'brothers', he's just as bad as the guy that gets booed because he 'sold out'.

Ambrose deserves all our support and sympathy - the working man wearing HBK's clothes is fighting for justice and love.

Swagger was ECW/world champ without him, but it definitely helps him.

Lana is freaking awesome and totally makes the gimmick, but Rusev would probably be fine without her. With her though he's on the rocket.

Bennett...I think is good, but Maria outshines him a lot just because she's a really damn good manager in her own right. She's both his greatest asset and biggest weakness, I guess?
Swagger has that weird ass lisp though and he injures guys.

Cagey

Banned
"Stroudification" may be the first time I've seen a word that's even dumber than insider wrestling termz

A dumb word befitting a dumb writer who is spawning some dumb trends.

Though at this point, gimmicks are flying everywhere, can't tell who is sincere and who isn't. Might as well call this 316 Gimmick Street.

I don't even think Bennett would have a career if it wasn't for Maria.

He'd still have a career as hateable muscley guy with not much talent in a place like ROH, but Maria does keep him abreast ('sup Layla) there.

Kaladin

I think the current Russev run is similar to early Yokozuna, and I'm beginning to like him in the same way. Lana helps, but he could do just as fine on his own....just in the same way Mr. Fuji helped complete the package of Yokozuna, but Yokozuna could have been just as intimidating on his own.

Swagger has that weird ass lisp though and he injures guys.

And Swagger's already been close to getting Wellness Policy'd out of WWE. Sometimes, I wonder if Zeb is the only reason he hasn't been buried like his name was Sandow.

He'd still have a career as hateable muscley guy with not much talent in a place like ROH, but Maria does keep him abreast ('sup Layla) there.

Without Maria, I doubt Bennett would get booked in ROH, much less NJPW. He'd be working third-tier indies without Maria.

Who were the people who were really mad at the Shield split, saying things like Ambrose is a natural heel only and couldn't be the big face to come out of that? I wish there was an easy way to go back and find where I corrected you chumps.

It's amazing how the Shield started and we all considered him the leader because he's the only one with a very distinct personality and style, and now years later, he's the star of the group again.

As good a time as any to bring back Jon Moxley (Dean Amborse) Sings The CZW Theme.

I think the current Russev run is similar to early Yokozuna, and I'm beginning to like him in the same way. Lana helps, but he could do just as fine on his own....just in the same way Mr. Fuji helped complete the package of Yokozuna, but Yokozuna could have been just as intimidating on his own.

That's a good comparison. We never hear Yokozuna speak, and we never should have heard Khali speak. The silent monster works.

Top Bottom