• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Man God

Non-Canon Member
iHKFFVM.gif

Man, rewatching that main event it had some real sloppy stuff. Best part, though:

Cena/Reigns staredown. You could tell this was supposed to be this HUGE moment and:
The best detail about this is that Reigns and Rusev got a huge pop a couple of weeks before doing the exact same thing. Cena and Orton can't stare down anyone, because they're so, so played out and predictable. We've seen this story literally hundreds of times with them.

Gorillaz

While I was at work, thinking to myself how the hell did I end up working this shit on a Sunday night, I thought to myself about reinventing your look and all that shit. Then I thought back to Big E.

The Preacher E gimmick could honestly bring new life to his blandish career. Maybe nothing as hell a Wyatt but looking at him as a "savior" of a sorts to people would be better then just being "the big guy"

DMczaf

Of course Vince didn't allow Big E to bring his goofy Instagram comedy to TV, but allows him to bring his Black Preacher voice. God damn it Vince, you old racist bastard.

strobogo

Banned
well play it again as soon as you get off the juice.

i never found any of the filters annoying at all. there's also an option to turn off the visual effects whenever you enter slo-mo.

it's a fuckin great game. story could've been better but my god the shooting. mind-blasting!

I've been off the juice for 2 months.

While I was at work, thinking to myself how the hell did I end up working this shit on a Sunday night, I thought to myself about reinventing your look and all that shit. Then I thought back to Big E.

The Preacher E gimmick could honestly bring new life to his blandish career. Maybe nothing as hell a Wyatt but looking at him as a "savior" of a sorts to people would be better then just being "the big guy"

Hmm yes black reverend gimmick.

Rev.%20D-Von.jpg

Showaddy

Why don't they just give Big E his FIVE! gimmick again? I mean he got called up because he was so over in NXT with it but then they strip him of it and wonder why no ones reacting to this bland, generic big man. And then they start fucking about with a few different gimmicks when there's one right there for him to use...

Why don't they just give Big E his FIVE! gimmick again? I mean he got called up because he was so over in NXT with it but then they strip him of it and wonder why no ones reacting to this bland, generic big man.

Because they don't want anyone on the roster who matters at all taking a 5-count. It's dumb to think that gimmick would ever make it to the main roster.

i honestly think the rotunda brothers are seriously gonna be feuding with the biggest babyfaces of the last 5 years.

sina = wyatt
bryan = bo

a bo feud is good dlc-tier angle for bryan if they're not ready for him to main event to be honest. bryan can never have a bad match and the bo-tential of this feud could be ok.

could be.

Sephzilla

I actually like Miz. He's a great cocky Hollywood celebrity type heel. WWE just books him for shit and now he's more of a joke than anything.

I'm actually a fan of his too. He was pretty solid during the build up to Cena/Miz at WrestleMania, especially when most people thought he'd be the third wheel in the budding Cena/Rock rivalry.

Whatever happened to the Miz' why is this guy on tv but not me angle? Did WWE just completely forget about it?

Yes

Whatever happened to the Miz' why is this guy on tv but not me angle? Did WWE just completely forget about it?

It was supposed to be a 3 man stable with him, Ziggler, and Ryder. WWE probably realized that meant putting Ryder on TV more than once a month and decided that was a bad idea.

Well maybe next week, YOU won't be around.

My favorite Bad News Barrett thing was him providing commentary about how horrible a Miz/Brodus Clay match was.

kiguel182

With all the internet talk Cena does it seem like his fans aren't on the internet.

I mean, Cena has Facebook and likes wrestling so isn't he part of the IWC?

I really hate how everything is put into "internet nerd" terms like this is 98 or something.

Besides Kane, one possible feud for Daniel Bryan later this year or whenever he's able to return is against Randy Orton. Before Bryan got injured, WWE had been planning to do Bryan vs. Orton again at some point.

I guess they need Bryan to job to Orton after Reigns is through with him.

kiguel182

Of course Vince didn't allow Big E to bring his goofy Instagram comedy to TV, but allows him to bring his Black Preacher voice. God damn it Vince, you old racist bastard.

Exactly. I mean if they are giving him a cartoony gimmick at least make him do something he is awesome at. Being himself.

Honestly, I only care about Big E because of his Instagram. If I only knew him from TV I wouldn't care at all.

Top Bottom