• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

That's a good comparison. We never hear Yokozuna speak, and we never should have heard Khali speak. The silent monster works.

And deny me the entertainment of Khali roaring out something incoherent followed by "The Great Khali says..."? I actually found that added to his menace in its own way, you know before he was dancing and speaking in broken English.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Rusev looks just like The Zimmer Man, they need to capitalize on that for maximum heelage.

Listen, I get BO's gimmick and that he should be indulged instead of being no sold. I just don't think a top face like Bryan should be the one to be made a fool of by him. Blame Vince or whoever thought it was a good idea for Bo to go out there.

But I also think Bo's gimmick is 'geek' and that was made more clear by that segment.

Jesus man, legit shook watching that Progress show, after the 4 way tag match
Jimmy Havoc comes out, ties Will Osprey to a chair, plays Stuck In The Middle With You and tries to cut his ear off.

Listen, I get BO's gimmick and that he should be indulged instead of being no sold. I just don't think a top face like Bryan should be the one to be made a fool of by him. Blame Vince or whoever thought it was a good idea for Bo to go out there.

But I also think Bo's gimmick is 'geek' and that was made more clear by that segment.

I'm sure you would've said the same if Sina did the boner crap.

strobogo

Banned
I'd like to see the injury report for last night. I find it hard to believe that Big E didn't get a concussion from this:

iHE3o9Q8nb8e8.gif

Or that RVD didn't get hurt, considering he fell from half way up the big ladder tail bone first on the edge of a smaller ladder and later what ever he did slipping and tearing his leg up in the rungs.

somedevil

Bo Dallas gimmick is a geek if you watch his NXT run especially the whole campus security incident. The thing with Bryan was trying to get him over as a heel and using Bryan's popularity to get some new chants for him over. Plus I bet the whole Bo-ner chant thing was to test how far they can push the limits again of pg.

strobogo

Banned
He doesn't have feeling in one of his arms and may need another surgery and could be out for another six months depending on the surgery and if he needs it.

D-Bryne for constantly corpsing GM.

"Now hold on just a moment, friends. What we have here is a TAG TEAM MATCH, players. LOL."

strobogo

Banned
Who did that? All I remember is Bryan saying he was acting like a boner.

Yes. It's like when you have a kid who is acting like a dumb dumb and you tell him to stop acting like an idiot, you little cunt. You're not calling him an idiot. You are saying he's acting like an idiot. It's to preserve his self esteem.

strobogo

Banned
There is an opportunity for someone to redo the Vince/WBF gif with reactions from HHH and Steph last night. I'm not going to do it, but imagine those Vince reactions to Strydom, but HHH/Steph reacting to shovels.

iZB33tmBKQajQ.gif

ibnCIGtmypXt1R.gif

ibehDs62T0OPct.gif

Man, rewatching that main event it had some real sloppy stuff. Best part, though:

Cena/Reigns staredown. You could tell this was supposed to be this HUGE moment and:

RWTiMCd.jpg

4gLepxi.jpg

strobogo

Banned
iRr6LRn9mfY1o.gif

Man, even Cena didn't seem happy to win the titles. Dude didn't smile at all. I think the best matches on the card were Naomi/Paige and Rusev/Malcom E. The title ladder match was not good at all. The case one was better, but didn't get interesting until near the end.

I think Cesaro's future is written in the stars. He and ADR were the only two not to get a big shine spot where they take everyone out. Kane got THREE.

It gave me motion sickness so I couldn't play it past the first level.

well play it again as soon as you get off the juice.

i never found any of the filters annoying at all. there's also an option to turn off the visual effects whenever you enter slo-mo.

it's a fuckin great game. story could've been better but my god the shooting. mind-blasting!

Top Bottom