• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
John Cena @JohnCena
Call up the interweb machine, tell em' it's time to hate us again #thechampishere
BrZ4Nx3IUAI0PNu.jpg
Thank you Cena! *clap* *clap* *clap*
Thank you Cena! *clap* *clap* *clap*

RP912

Banned
My favorite memory of big e was him sniffing Katylin's sneaker. Atleast they could have gave him a foot fetish gimmick or something different...but vince will be vince.

Showaddy

I do like that we've gone full circle back to the Cena hatred after some of us thought (foolishly) just before Mania that he was going to start putting younger talent over.

Cena is a goldmine as the champ. Kids want to see him win. Adults want to see him lose. The best of both worlds while making primo $$$, which is exactly what you want out of a champion.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cena with the belts on his neck is an earnest tribute to Giant Bernard.
ayAix5B.jpg

John-kun is a respectable guy full of fighting spirit.

Sephzilla

Cena is a goldmine as the champ. Kids want to see him win. Adults want to see him lose. The best of both worlds while making primo $$$, which is exactly what you want out of a champion.

After the Network subs drop off once the 6 month period is over it's going to be fun to watch how Vince tries to justify it not being Cena's fault.

Triple H        ✔ @TripleH
Follow
Coming off of #MITB, let's keep the momentum going. Tonight a #WWE Champion returns on #RAW...
3:22 PM - 30 Jun 2014
489 RETWEETS 432 FAVORITES

Strangely worded tease.

Only guys I can think of who only won the WWE belt are Lesnar and Miz. It's the Miz isn't it.

Vylash

Follow
Coming off of #MITB, let's keep the momentum going. Tonight a #WWE Champion returns on #RAW...

Strangely worded tease.

Only guys I can think of who only won the WWE belt are Lesnar and Miz. It's the Miz isn't it.

a former champ, you know what that means

tumblr_mnhv4k20pr1rg89a6o1_500.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lol Kenou is still in the Michinoku Pro webpage. He hasn't worked there since the beginning of 2014, but he's still there.

Also funny that all these aces are leaving M-Pro for NOAH. Jinsei must have some dirt on Hayato or something to keep him around.

DiscoJon

Banned
Follow

Strangely worded tease.

There hasn't been a "champion" on RAW since the title was vacated. New champ Cena will be on RAW, thus a "Champion returns".

lol Kenou is still in the Michinoku Pro webpage. He hasn't worked there since the beginning of 2014, but he's still there.

Also funny that all these aces are leaving M-Pro for NOAH. Jinsei must have some dirt on Hayato or something to keep him around.

Perhaps Hayato likes being a big fish in a small pond. KENTA's the same - he wouldn't have left NOAH for anyone but the WWE. I love M-Pro, but it's so incredibly hard to follow that I find all their booking decisions weird. One of the Brahmans is champion?

Top Bottom