• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Aiii

So not worth it
inw0.jpg

For someone who prided on being hip to the latest trends in the '90s he sure is out of touch with today's market. Going by this thread the 2K cover reveal is a bigger draw than Cena as champion.

What if there is Demon Kane mode, where you go around setting things on fire and dragging people into holes? Or hang out in hell and do odd jobs for the Devil?

This reminds me that in one of the SD games there was an Undertaker storyline where during the backstage segments you could help Kane collect souls or something to put in an Urn, when you rounded up 20 he suddenly revealed the shocking swerve that he was going to use the urns powers for his own benefit and turns into masked Kane and then you brawl, that was an odd event.

But yes, this should be the mode to replace the "beat the streak" mode since that mode is now useless since Paul Heyman's client Brock Lesnar conquered The Undertaker's undefeated streak. Now you go around backstage inserting red light bulbs into all the rooms you plan to stroll through among other Demon related things.

Triple H        ✔ @TripleH
Follow
Coming off of #MITB, let's keep the momentum going. Tonight a #WWE Champion returns on #RAW...
3:22 PM - 30 Jun 2014
489 RETWEETS 432 FAVORITES

Strangely worded tease.

Only guys I can think of who only won the WWE belt are Lesnar and Miz. It's the Miz isn't it.

So Vince is gonna come out and suck Cena's dick live on Raw

gurudyne

I just remembered that right before the MITB began, there was a promo for Mojo Rawley. Was that just some filler shown on the Network between pre-show and PPV, or is he getting called up soon?

Who's returning tonight:
PWInsider said:
The former WWE champion returning tonight on Raw is Chris Jericho. The nature of his role, I have not confirmed.
Jericho is also tentatively slated to appear on tomorrow's Smackdown taping in Newark, NJ.

Didn't expect that.

Top Bottom