• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Bodre

QWpjpqU.jpg

Striker

Drew's a case of getting an opportunity, and once there's a stumble (by their own fault or not), they halt the push and they never get it back. Unless they really like you (Reigns) or you're good pals with one of the higher ups (Orton, Sheamus), you aren't getting it back. Even some people they like, for instance Del Rio, they still won't book them properly because they have superfaces to prop up and destroy everyone.

somedevil

Well here seems to be the final card for Money in the Bank this Sunday:

Title Ladder Match
Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Usos vs Wyatts
Rybaxel vs Goldust and Stardust
Paige vs Naomi
Layla vs summer rae with fandango as guess ref
Rusev vs Big E

edit: If BNB can't go its either Miz or Bo

jmdajr

Title Ladder Match
Usos vs Wyatts
Paige vs Naomi
Rusev vs Big E

What two bathroom breaks?

RP912

Banned
The thing with boxing belts is the fact that they have the whole friggin solar system on them and different continents. It feels like a celebration of geography looking at them belts.

Title Ladder Match
Usos vs Wyatts
Paige vs Naomi
Rusev vs Big E

I'd take either of those. Giving Bo the briefcase would lead to potential awesomeness too... but sue me, I actually like the Miz. Always have. I was hoping Barrett was going to win, but now I guess I pull for Rollins or Ambrose. Or Bo, if he's in it.

Bo is hitting it out of the park so hard right now.

Hasney

Jericho had Edge co-host his podcast and had Heyman on. Not listened to it, but may have to after laughing at these:

Jericho asked Paul if he misses ECW, and Paul says no it was like his prom night everything went perfectly and has it's place in time and doesn't need to relive it.
Then Edge said, "So we won't be seeing you at a prom any time soon?"
Paul says, "Only if I'm double dating with Jerry Lawler."

jericho was talking about how michael hayes never took any bumps
heyman says "he took bumps but not those kind!"
and either jericho or edge go "BUMPS OF COCAINEEE!!"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like to think Brock just goes into a blind rage when he sees any kind of streak now. Like the only time he'll want the title is if someone holds it long enough to get close to a record.

DMczaf

I want a series of vignettes where Brock is hunting in the woods of Minneapolis, he's got a full on beard, wearing winter wear in the middle of the summer because fuck you.

This goes on for weeks until Bo's streak hits 21.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I always think 'Brock's belt' whenever I see the undisputed title. I just associate it with him. Looks like it was made for him to hold in one hand with ease.
vlcsnap-2013-07-20-09h04m09s239_zpsa5bba404.jpg

I can buy the overexposure argument. When you think about Hogan in the early 90s, he was basically the same character for over half a decade. However, people didn't notice as much because:

1. There was no Internet for people to bitch about it.

2. There was only Superstars and Saturday Night's Main Event...and Hogan almost never actually wrestled on those shows. He just cut a 2-minute backstage promo here and there, and only wrestled PPVS and some house shows.

Today, we've got a guy like Bray potentially having to cut three original TV promos per week. That's really hard to do and to keep each promo fresh.

People were getting tired of Hogan in the early 90s. Granted, it wasn't Cena-level, but Hogan was definitely stale by 1991-92.

Top Bottom