• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Cagey

Banned
jrh58xr.gif

We're getting close to Brock Murders Fools time again. So ready.

Every time Brock returns from a few months off, his first order of business should be interrupting a six-man tag match where he goes on a Viking rape-and-pillage spree around the ring until all the lesser mortals are dead.

Only then, standing over a pile of Heath Slater and Dolph Ziggler and Titus O'Neill corpses, should Paul Heyman start hyping up his boy.

dream

What's the problem? There's a great revenge storyline automatically in place, and the fact that the belts are on the line makes it mean even more.

Cagey

Banned
Spoiler is fantastic if what should happen will happen.
If Brock doesn't commit UN-sanction worthy war crimes and then beat Cena clean, Taker should hold WrasslerCourt for Cena, with Taker in the role of Judge Dredd

somedevil

I'm sorry. Would you mind getting that phone?

...BECAUSE I FUCKING CALLED IT!

By I you mean everyone called this happening once Bryan dropped the title when he was scheduled to face him. It makes sense anyway because it will draw and it has a past storyline as well.

Man starting to just be apathetic toward the product . Punks gone , Bryan's out and Cesaro is in purgatory .

Not excited at all for that main event. .

Also I'm guessing the winner if MITB will be a failed cash in since I can't see anyone cashing in on Brock.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fave Five Wardrobe Malfunctions:

5. I don't have a fifth
4. Someone got his trunks ripped off on ECW
3. Stephanie's titty pops out on a Pedigree
2. Jacqueline loses her top
1. William Regal's dick appears on PPV

dream

I swear to god, I can't and have never been able to find footage or even mention of this anywhere on the internet, but during TNA's Sports Entertainment Xtreme era, a brawl spilled into the SXE dressing room and an unsuspecting Perry Saturn walked into the shot with his dick swinging around.

Hasney

Spoiler at least means I don't have to waste my time on MITB, but I'll check the thread to see if either of the ladder matches are any good.

I also won't be pulled into another 6 months like I'd be temped with
Bryan or Ceasaro/Brock

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For me the Network's content is still definitely worth it, but I'd also pay $10 a month for NXT episodes. So...

They really need to put all of the NXT episodes on the network instead of leaving them on Hulu. I'd like to go back and watch some that stuff, but I cancelled my Hulu account because I hate the commercials.

dream

I'm gleefully excited to see WWE's 4th quarter network subscription numbers. I may even make a line graph when the numbers are released.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They really need to put all of the NXT episodes on the network instead of leaving them on Hulu. I'd like to go back and watch some that stuff, but I cancelled my Hulu account because I hate the commercials.

I'd like to see those old NXT seasons again. What a trip that'll be. Also I'd love to see some FCW show up on there. Watch me some Serena <3

I love how Hulu's commercial length exponentially grows after each skip or fast forward.

The only thing I remember from my dreams last night was 3MB showing up on WWE TV like nothing happened.

Anyways, I'm not one of the gimmicks that views the Network as a failure but it's gonna feel pretty good when my subscription runs out. It's sad that the audience has to sacrifice the one thing WWE has done right just to send a message.

Cagey

Banned
The only thing I remember from my dreams last night was 3MB showing up on WWE TV like nothing happened.

Anyways, I'm not one of the gimmicks that views the Network as a failure but it's gonna feel pretty good when my subscription runs out. It's sad that the audience has to sacrifice the one thing WWE has done right just to send a message.

What message would that be?

Son Of D

Money in the Bank SPOILER from Amazon's Summerslam 2014 page: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/A1K+jz2KuNL._SL1500_.jpg

Can't say I'm surprised at that. It makes the most sense since the others aren't really ready for a Brock match (Cesaro/Lesnar feels too soon, as is Roman/Lesnar). Hopefully Lesnar gets his win back but I do doubt it to be honest. Still, Cena's had shorter reigns and Lesnar could hold it to eventually build to Lesnar/Bryan for the title. Maybe at Royal Rumble or Survivor Series.

Top Bottom