• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Why not? That would actually be better. Brock as the champ with Heyman explaining how he only has to defend the title every so often and won't lower himself to appear at this particular Raw, and Brock shows up at PPVs and the rare Raw to destroy someone.

Brock should hold the title for a year and only defend it 3 times.

jmdajr

WTF they fired Josh Matthews??????????

WHY

8020%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20randy_orton%20shock%20survivor_series%20wwe.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Punk trying to stay relevant. His points of view were pretty throwaway and useless on Talking Dead. There's not much relevancy left when you leave Pro Wrasslin.

He should start a game dev studio. Straight Edge Games.

I never understood why Borash can't stick to commentary for tna. Dude is like Tony Schiavone without the hyperbole. He's awesome. The only commentator besides Don West to make Tenay seem interesting to listen to.

You assume TNA actually does things to try and better the company. Instead they are bringing back 6 sides, because that was their problem this entire fucking time, not the booking or commentary that doesn't give a shit about anything.

Punk trying to stay relevant. His points of view were pretty throwaway and useless on Talking Dead. There's not much relevancy left when you leave Pro Wrasslin.

does anyone have interesting points on Talking Dead? That show always seemed like a couple of famous people talking about how awesome the show everyone just watched was

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
does anyone have interesting points on Talking Dead? That show always seemed like a couple of famous people talking about how awesome the show everyone just watched was

nope

nerds talking about nerd shit. worthless.

RP912

Banned

The Booking of Phillip
I have no title so I must Scream
Ring of War

RP912

Banned
You assume TNA actually does things to try and better the company. Instead they are bringing back 6 sides, because that was their problem this entire fucking time, not the booking or commentary that doesn't give a shit about anything.

Lol tna is the same company that thought turning Monty Brown heel would be good for the company despite the fact that he was over as fuck. The same company that reenact the Montreal Screwjob to the tee.

jmdajr

Because Vince's bullshit regarding the network is causing them to need to make budget cuts to make the market happy.

Vince over promising things really screwed over a ton of people. Maybe he just got bad advice. Hopefully all those folks are fired.

Not having the belts there would just make them book the show around something else. They have to have something EVERY MONDAY NIGHT and something to build for EVERY MONTH.

Kaladin

Hernandez on TNA:

On why he is no longer with TNA Wrestling with his contract expiring in May:

Maybe you can tell me. I'll be very honest with you. The last time I was on TNA was November when I had that Feast or Fired match and believe it or not, that is the last time I've spoken to anyone in the office. And I'm not even joking. I would send those 365 videos to (Jeremy) Borash every now and then I would get Bob Ryder approval for my indy dates and that's it. I did not hear anything from anybody since I saw them in Orlando in November.

On how strange that was:

To be honest, I knew I was still a part of the roster and my check came every month. Periodically I would check the Impact website to see if I was still on there. (laughs) It was definitely a head scratcher right there. Not an email. text, phone call … nothing. In fact, my contract was up May 12th but I thought it was up May 14th. So I woke up May 12th and my timeline was flooded on Twitter that my contract had expired. I looked at my contract and I looked on the (TNA) website and they pulled me off the website, they already unfollowed me on Twitter. (laughs) It was like bizarro world brother.

On how difficult it was for him after returning to TNA Wrestling after working in Mexico for nine months and being promised a singles push but instead being paired with Anarquia in Mexican America:

It was very difficult for me because you were blatantly lied to. This wasn't no miscommunication. I don't go down to Mexico for nine months of my life and it's a miscommunication that I'm coming back to a tag deal. When I left, I was a tag champion with Matt Morgan. So, there's no miscommunication there at all about 'oh, you're going to do down there and come back as a tag'. There was no miscommunication, at least on my part. So, of course, there was a lot of animosity on what was going down.

Shows you what TNA thinks of their performers. Nothing.

jmdajr

so like all the atheists?

Most hardcore atheist's I know are all cynical assholes. Just really, really shitty attitudes.

I'm pro science and all, but some just need to chill. If others want to believe, let them.

Granted the devote faithful also have their share of poopie heads.

Kaladin

The only thing I miss about AJ is that she needs to come back and have a proper divas title match with Paige, but then it would be back to Paige vs glossy lipstick diva who can't wrestle #85 next month so who cares.

Punk and AJ can both retire for all I care.

Lol tna is the same company that thought turning Monty Brown heel would be good for the company despite the fact that he was over as fuck. The same company that reenact the Montreal Screwjob to the tee.

This company has done so many fucking stupid decisions it could fill a book and will one day. This is the company that didn't give James Storm the belt in his home town, after building to him winning for months before hand, when he was incredibly over.

miserable

Most hardcore atheist's I know are all cynical assholes. Just really, really shitty attitudes.

I'm pro science and all, but some just need to chill. If others want to believe, let them.

Granted the devote faithful also have their share of poopie heads.

You are right.Every single atheist I know has the same condescending, "i'm better than you" attitude.

LET'S POST CM PUNK TWEETS SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT CM PUNK BEIN IRRELEVEATN

Sunny should start a thread about them tweets in OT so he can get his weekly?monthly? "WrassleGAF is relevant for a day" kick.

RP912

Banned
This company has done so many fucking stupid decisions it could fill a book and will one day. This is the company that didn't give James Storm the belt in his home town, after building to him winning for months before hand, when he was incredibly over.

smh remember when Aries won the belt just to lose it to hardy within weeks. Remember when Bobby Roode was supposed to win the belt at bfg 2011 but lost to angle since it would take the shine from hogan's match. Sweet jesus this company is a den of morons.

jmdajr

The only thing I miss about AJ is that she needs to come back and have a proper divas title match with Paige, but then it would be back to Paige vs glossy lipstick diva who can't wrestle #85 next month so who cares.

Punk and AJ can both retire for all I care.

I miss that she looked great in jeans.

so like all the atheists?

Lol, this whole militant atheist thing the US has going on is pretty amusing. I guess when religion is so ingrained in the way a country operates, atheists feel the need to be more vociferous about their beliefs, or lack of them. Here, it isn't something a lot of people think about, because a lot of people don't think about religion in general.

Striker

hinting at a STING return?!?!?!
Cole: "Sting? Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Steve Borden has arrived in WWE. You might remember his legendary feuds with Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan and the nWo" (he won't say Vader because little jimmy doesn't know who he is). Laugh up at some guy wearing face paint because (snicker) what a nerd.

Top Bottom