• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Roman Reigns sodium levels on this thread are dangerously high, and homeboy hasn't even had a title match since the tag belt days.

don't worry, Cagey, when brotha Roman is the face of the company, bringing in more money and ratings since the Attitude Era, we gonna be sitting atop the Roman Mountain, chilling and laughing at the haters down below.

breh gonna be the only face on the WM31 poster.

The problem with reigns inst reigns. It's the WWE,a inability to let things breath. Instead they shove things in your face and down your throat and expect people to like it because they do it. It can be grating

Instead it's met with derision or apathy. Fandangong to the nth degree

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Keep in mind Cener vs Bork 1 was one of the best matches that year.

TNA main event is no different than a bullet club match . They're o used to it

I'd say the closest thing to a TNA type finish that New Japan has done with Bullet Club was the Dontaku finish when AJ won the belt, and the fans in Japan fucking hated that finish. So it's a stretch to say that they are "used to it".

Sina can suck it,he may have had 2 very good matches recently but he can still suck it.

It's okay, friend.

As a member of the WWE Universe, you have a voice. You can cheer or boo for whoever you like. John Sina understands and respects that.

As long as he gets a reaction, then he's doing his job right.

The problem with reigns inst reigns. It's the WWE,a inability to let things breath. Instead they shove things in your face and down your throat and expect people to like it because they do it. It can be grating

Instead it's met with derision or apathy. Fandangong to the nth degree

WWE is doing everything right on their end with Reigns.

Listening to Talk is Jericho. The Punk hockey story loool

strobogo

Banned
Keep in mind Cener vs Bork 1 was one of the best matches that year.

That ending was non sense, though. It made no sense. Bork beats the PISS out of Cena the entire match. The only offense Cena really got was a punch with a chain and FU on the steps. Then he says he's really beat and is going to take time off, but never takes time off.

It didn't make sense for Cena's losing storyline. It didn't make sense to bring Bork back as the ultimate monster and have him conquered in his first match back. It just didn't make sense.

Kaladin

You know, if Cena wins the belt at MITB, I'm not going to watch WWE again till Summerslam.

Summer TV is starting to pick up, I don't need Raw on Monday nights anymore.

Jack Bauer
just pulled off an epic swerve
on 24.

Sid

It's okay, friend.

As a member of the WWE Universe, you have a voice. You can cheer or boo for whoever you like. John Sina understands and respects that.

As long as he gets a reaction, then he's doing his job right.
Will Mr.Sina shake my hand coz he respects the shit out of me?

That ending was non sense, though. It made no sense. Bork beats the PISS out of Cena the entire match. The only offense Cena really got was a punch with a chain and FU on the steps. Then he says he's really beat and is going to take time off, but never takes time off.

It didn't make sense for Cena's losing storyline. It didn't make sense to bring Bork back as the ultimate monster and have him conquered in his first match back. It just didn't make sense.

His promo at the end seemed like he and everybody felt he was hurt and needed time off, but then they checked up with a doctor, it wasn't that bad, and jokes 21 hours later because why not

RP912

Banned
I hope that Full Sail Raw happens, and the crowd turns their back to Cena when he comes out

Cena would do some jedi mind trick promo causing the crowd to look at him. Cena is like that friend that pisses you off only to try to make you feel better...even though he's a jackass.

Hey nerds look at the sweet man on man action I get to see live this weekend:
http://pwawrestling.ca/?p=1553

azraelbvd.jpg

mrbdaniels.jpg

killerdshof.jpg

laddermatch.jpg

ragefurysheiks.jpg

litafeat.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It had a great fucking build up too... one of the greatest moments that year when Bork came out and F5'ed Cena while punting his baseball cap.

That was what got people to sit up and watch. Then next week when Bork bloodied Cener's lip..."Is he shooting? He's being a dick!" from many people. So well worked.

I hope that Full Sail Raw happens, and the crowd turns their back to Cena when he comes out

Just like when all the ECW fans turned their back on Sid when he appeared - oh right, they popped massively for him.

At the end of the day, the NXT fans are still just marks who got tired of going to TNA shows. They'll pop huge for John Cena just like they pop huge for every WWE superstar that shows up on NXT. The people who truly hate on John Cena are like libertarians - sure they exist, but the Internet makes them seem more numerous than they really are.

New Japan notes from the Observer;

"It was a great sign for the promotion that they could do an advanced sellout with the IC title as the main event, and even more so, with Fale, unproven as a singles headliner, as the title match challenger."

"They announced the Hiroshi Tanahashi 15th anniversary match on 6/28 in Gifu, which is near Tanahashi’s home town of Ogaki which is in the Gifu prefecture. Tanahashi & Tetsuya Naito will face Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma. Tanahashi made his debut with New Japan on October 10, 1999, against Makabe, which is why Makabe, who he’s been teaming with, is his opponent in this match."

"The best seats for every show [G1] sold out immediately. The lone Tokyo show, at Korakuen Hall, sold out instantly, although it should with only 2,000 seats for the only Tokyo G-1 show. Tickets for the finals on 8/10 at the Seibu Dome are doing very well so far."

Yottsume, iirc, said there's a ton of interest in the Seibu Dome final, as it's the first time a wrestling show has been held there. I'm really curious to how it's going to look, being a baseball stadium and all. Should make for an amazing final night of what's hopefully an amazing tournament.

Also, a note about ROH;

"A key thing to follow is the contract situation of Kyle O’Reilly and Bobby Fish. It’s not a secret that TNA has interest in them. Both men will have expired deals relatively soon."

Hope they don't get poached, but I wouldn't be surprised as Kyle is Davey Richards' student.

UberTag

Cena would do some jedi mind trick promo causing the crowd to look at him. Cena is like that friend that pisses you off only to try to make you feel better...even though he's a jackass.
If I know Cena, he's already got a promo rehearsed on the off-chance he gets that exact reaction from a house show crowd or at a taping.

RP912

Banned
If I know Cena, he's already got a promo rehearsed on the off-chance he gets that exact reaction from a house show crowd or at a taping.

Yep. LIVE FROM FULL SAIL. HOME OF THE *insert thing the university is known for*. I know some of you guise hate me but THATS WHAT THE UNIVERSE IS FOR RIGHT? DANIEL BRYAN IS A GOOD WRESTLER!! *crowd breaks out a yes chant*

*cena smirk* I got em

Yep. LIVE FROM FULL SAIL. HOME OF THE *insert thing the university is known for*. I know some of you guise hate me but THATS WHAT THE UNIVERSE IS FOR RIGHT? DANIEL BRYAN IS A GOOD WRESTLER!! *crowd breaks out a yes chant*

*cena smirk* I got em

He'll have to update his material now that Daniel Bryan's stock has fallen.

"I know I may not be as good looking as Roman Reigns..."

UberTag

*cena smirk* I got em
Nobody has mastered the face popularity leech effect quite like Cena.

He'd pal around with Sami Zayn, they'd tag in a match together, stereo five knuckle shuffles, Cena would lead an Olé chant, he'd even let Sami get the pin.

Top Bottom