• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

You did the right thing, friend.

I mean, who could deny this beauty?

LeoAwP6.gif

Brrrrrrr, apple dough butt,
Cena's wiggle and jiggle
sends WrassleGAF wild.

#WrasslinHaikus

RP912

Banned
To be fair, the video notes that these types of glitches are rare. In my experience (I've had the game for a week), I've had no glitches whatsoever. But the game is average at best.

I avoided ufc games since undisputed 2010 where bork put himself in a full nelson.

RP912

Banned
How...what...Huh?

I haven't owned a ufc game since I almost burned a whole in my palm playing 2009

One time I was playing undisputed 2010 and encountered some weird glitches. The first one I kicked a dude and he stood for 20 seconds before falling. The next one brock lesnar was in a grapple and he ended up putting his arms in the air like he was in the master lock and wiggling 0_o. I was like fuck this and went back to gamestop for a exchange.

Kaladin

Hmm. My girlfriend said she'd pick Rollins off the Best Looking Superstar poll, but would go for Cesaro if he was there.

I think I have a keeper.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Sblargh

Banned
Kaitlyn ass biz > Heyman's creepy photoshoots where he probably fucks the girl telling them this will be a great way to get noticed by the entertainment industry he is a part of.

I'm watching Taker/Edge from 24. Why was there seemingly a mass exodus during the beginning of the match? Also Jesus, Coachman on commentary. I thought we had it bad now.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Slamboree 1995 is both awful and amazing.

It has a Hulk/Macho Man promo where Hogan practically brags about juicing. It's got a WCW Hall of Fame segement with a bunch of people who still wrestled for years after despite being old as fuck, an old timey match filmed in Black and White and the worst booth so far in WCW of Bischoff and Brain.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kaitlyn ass biz > Heyman's creepy photoshoots where he probably fucks the girl telling them this will be a great way to get noticed by the entertainment industry he is a part of.

#hustlebootytemptats

strobogo

Banned
I'm happy to see that Bo is getting over with his gimmick on the main roster. I thought he'd die a quick death, but they've given him mic time before and after matches to get his gimmick over and it seems to be catching on. It's a good call to have him go up against heels and faces.

Kaladin

‪#‎BreakingNews‬: TNA Board of Directors calls emergency meeting! http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/5904

Link is broken though, so no news on what this could be.

Just 1-day before this week's IMPACT, we can exclusively report that the TNA Board of Directors has called an emergency meeting in Dallas, TX. We can also report that neither President Dixie Carter or Director of Wrestling Operations MVP are in attendance at this meeting.

Speculation began this morning that something major was in the works and, sources revealed, that a board meeting was called early this morning - with many top executives being unreachable all day.

This is not the first emergency meeting of the past two weeks. As we revealed earlier this week, the TNA Board of Directors has held several meetings since Slammiversary - one of which resulted in the return of the 6-sided ring.

What will these meetings hold for the future of TNA? One can only hope that more positive change is ahead! Stay tuned to IMPACTWrestling.com for more info as we have it!

link is fixed

XenoRaven

I'm happy to see that Bo is getting over with his gimmick on the main roster. I thought he'd die a quick death, but they've given him mic time before and after matches to get his gimmick over and it seems to be catching on. It's a good call to have him go up against heels and faces.
He actually got some cheers on RAW! I have never heard people cheer for Bo Dallas before except for that one weird lady on NXT.

Top Bottom