• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Vylash

Rock playing the role of Daniel Bryan in this episode with Hogan as Cena, naturally.

nEztPBJ.gif

UberTag

I actually think JTG is too good for TNA

They don't deserve a chance to have a person of his caliber sit backstage for years
Heh... you mentioned TNA and used the word "years" as in plurality / more than one.
It's probably a stretch at this point to even use the word "months" when it comes to TNA. At least on the national stage.

King Mo the best talker in that company. can't wait for Rampage to come out with Tito and Kimbo doing the run in to save Mo from a beatdown. goddamn, Coker is a genius.

Heh... you mentioned TNA and used the word "years" as in plurality / more than one.
It's probably a stretch at this point to even use the word "months" when it comes to TNA. At least on the national stage.

They survived last year. I'm no longer taking bets of when they die, except I think it'll be soon.

It'll be centuries from now, and civilizations will still try to surmise how this company survived so long

Heyman talked about Punk on Talk Is Jericho

Paul Heyman said:
[CM Punk] was unhappy. He had enough. He couldn't take it anymore… A year before he walked these was daily conversations of, 'I don't think I'm going to be able to take this. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be here. I don't know how much longer it's going to be before I just decide to go home.' I'm surprised it lasted that long… Every day with him was an exercise in him finding the balance to simply continue on and find the passion he needed that he to do it. And I think what happened was he walked in the day after the Royal Rumble and he couldn't find that passion. He couldn't convince himself or persuade himself, 'OK, whether I'm happy or not this is about the performance, my legacy. It's about I take pride in what I do. And whether I'm happy or unhappy when I go out there I'm going to be the best CM Punk I can be.' And I think somewhere during that day he couldn't find that.

Heel

Gotta stay lean, continuing to synergize with Viacom brands until they re-up with Spike for 5 more years and everyone here cries that they didn't "give ROH the shot they deserved."

Would not be surprised if Jon Taffer invaded the Impact Zone and did a "shut it down!" angle with Dixie, making WrassleGAF wonder if it's a shoot.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
How many times has TNA had this ECW takeover storyline?
It's not an ECW takeover storyline. I believe the Dudley's reformed to take on the Hardy's and Rhino is back because the guy still looks like the exact same as he did 15 years ago somehow. No one else is from ECW (the real one, anyway).

EDIT: Wait, I just read the spoilers. I was wrong. Fuck this company.

Mengetsu

Heyman talked about Punk on Talk Is Jericho
If your heart is not in it why make yourself continue doing something you don't have the passion for anymore? Punk and his last year in the company sounded like a marriage falling apart and as much as he tried he just couldn't do it anymore and got a divorce. People rag on the guy for not finishing his contract but would you really continue to do something that is hurting you inside and out for the sake of a contract? I don't blame the guy and I'm sure he knew all the flack he would get from the back and fans but was just fed up to care anymore.

Vince im sure gets it as mad as he may be for it. HHH and Steph im sure haven't forgiven him to this day and the back im sure most guys get it. Honestly as someone who didn't care about wrestling again until 3 years ago it's the people like me I think punk was happy getting on board with the product again. And now I have so many other superstar to look forward too when I came back at first just because of his shoot. I hope the guy finds some peace with now being married and living his life happy and now how others wanted him too like he was doing for awhile.

If your heart is not in it why make yourself continue doing something you don't have the passion for anymore? Punk and his last year in the company sounded like a marriage falling apart and as much as he tried he just couldn't do it anymore and got a divorce. People rag on the guy for not finishing his contract but would you really continue to do something that is hurting you inside and out for the sake of a contract? I don't blame the guy and I'm sure he knew all the flack he would get from the back and fans but was just fed up to care anymore.

Vince im sure gets it as mad as he may be for it. HHH and Steph im sure haven't forgiven him to this day and the back im sure most guys get it. Honestly as someone who didn't care about wrestling again until 3 years ago it's the people like me I think punk was happy getting on board with the product again. And now I have so many other superstar to look forward too when I came back at first just because of his shoot. I hope the guy finds some peace with now being married and living his life happy and now how others wanted him too like he was doing for awhile.

1388688343406.gif

I've seen more support for Punk since he left with the occasional hatred for him leaving, but those people are idiots. Probably on twitter too.

alstein

Yep, Punk doesn't get enough credit for this.

As much as I think Punk is overrated and always have, I respect why he left. Hopefully he starts his own indy and does what he wants in a year's time when he's ready, or he finds something better to do.

Punk was smart with his money so he doesn't have to go back.

Gorillaz

Kane being world champ in 2014 would be a very interesting choice. The reactions would be worth it.

Would love for him to be on early morning talk shows such as Michael and Kelly. Talking about politics in his demon mask

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane being world champ in 2014 would be a very interesting choice. The reactions would be worth it.

Would love for him to be on early morning talk shows such as Michael and Kelly. Talking about politics in his demon mask
He's already on talk shows speaking on politics, without the mask, of course.

And I'd rather have a Kane reign than another Cena won. Kane/Lesnar makes more sense than Cena/Lesnar too.

I don't care. I just don't want anymore Cena.

Top Bottom