• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

This Bryan/Orton feud was so fucking stupid. I just got to the Big Show interference. I'm not gonna bother with Hell in a Cell.

That RAW match they had in December was so fucking dope though. I wonder if that's on the Network.

Brock Lesnar versus the demon Kane

You motherfucker.

mZIx0DO.gif

I saw somebody unironically suggest Rusev win the belt, so I must admit Kane being world champ, while a stupid idea in 2014, wouldn't be the stupidest I've heard.

I saw somebody unironically suggest Rusev win the belt, so I must admit Kane being world champ, while a stupid idea in 2014, wouldn't be the stupidest I've heard.

I'd rather see Rusev get the belt than Kane. With Rusev, I'm ultimately unsure of if it would work. I've seen Kane hold a world title. It doesn't work.

Sblargh

Banned

Laughin. Oh, Stone Cold, always bringing in the fun.
-
Edit:
I'll be evil now, I'm sorry.

Cena responds to one thousand wishes. Polite aplause, nobody really cares.

Bryan responds to one:
http://www.wwe.com/inside/connors-cure-26423442
-
Edit 2:
Igor Lara
eu sou um menino do brasil que adoraria ir no estadio wwe ver uma luta!!!!! e fazer parte da the shild quando eu creçer vou virar um lutador de wwe para fazer parte da the shild meu sonho desde criança!

(I am a boy from Brazil who would love to go to the wwe stadium watch a fight!!!! and be part of the shild when I grow up I will become a wwe fighter to be part of the shild my dream since I was a child!)

Edit 2:
Igor Lara
eu sou um menino do brasil que adoraria ir no estadio wwe ver uma luta!!!!! e fazer parte da the shild quando eu creçer vou virar um lutador de wwe para fazer parte da the shild meu sonho desde criança!

(I am a boy from Brazil who would love to go to the wwe stadium watch a fight!!!! and be part of the shild when I grow up I will become a wwe fighter to be part of the shild my dream since I was a child!)

IPu9lxT.gif

You buy this shit every year, huh, Bobo?

Gotta have hope man. I mean it will probably suck, but it's gonna be the first wrestling game we will see on next gen, so I'm kind of hyped to see some footage. I think VC is easing into development this year and going to push Yuke's out next year. Definitely once they release a trailer, we will know if it sucks or not. They said there are going to be 5x as many animations this year and it seems like they are motion capping everyone on the roster this time to get their likenesses down, so visually atleast it should be a big jump. No way 2K will let them release the buggy crap they were releasing all through the PS3 years. Looks like Destination X will be a pretty good ppv(tapes Friday I think)

BrBXQU0IYAAxDDe.jpg

let's be real, just wait for the trailer and by now we'll know if it's the same old crap. it's pretty easy to distinguish if it is or not sooooooo let's just wait and see!

That was an old WrassleGAF reference from before your time, friend. Wasn't calling out Bobo.

Gotta have hope man. I mean it will probably suck, but it's gonna be the first wrestling game we will see on next gen, so I'm kind of hyped to see some footage. I think VC is easing into development this year and going to push Yuke's out next year. Definitely once they release a trailer, we will know if it sucks or not.

I don't share your optimism, friend.

With that said, if the impressions of the final game are good here, I might buy it. I'm dying for a wrestling game that doesn't play like it belongs on a PS1. Hopefully it turns out okay.

I don't share your optimism, friend.

With that said, if the impressions of the final game are good here, I might buy it. I'm dying for a wrestling game that doesn't play like it belongs on a PS1. Hopefully it turns out okay.

Well if nothing else 2K has said they are improving audio and animation quality so A friend RVD made comment few week back..now I no why, i say a small tag team called the YB's did hay shake my hand no! Yes I said SMALL!!!

WWE is polling about which new features are wanted on the Network. Here are some options

-"Bookmarking" programs to pick up later where you left off

-"Watch list" that allows you to select shows to watch in the future (similar to Netflix Instant Queue)

-"Recommendations" for shows you may enjoy based on what you have already watched

-"Editors Picks" list of shows to watch programmed by WWE's own staff

-"What's Hot" listing of the most watched programs on WWE Network

-"What am I watching?" feature telling you detailed information on the program you are watching with the click of a button

-Multiple cameras choice feature which allows you to select different camera angles for viewing.

That multiple camera angle thing sounds really neat. Most of these should have been there from the beginning though.

Vylash

WWE is polling about which new features are wanted on the Network. Here are some options

That multiple camera angle thing sounds really neat. Most of these should have been there from the beginning though.

First 2 should've been there from the fucking start, why do they need to win a poll?

This TNA Reboot Storyline should be far more interesting than it is, but it just feels like they've read about CHIKARA and thought 'OK'.

All of the above.

Top Bottom