• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

zWVbK.gif

jred2k

Why is just that Rusev is racist? Why isn't the WWE being applauded for having so many black faces? He still hasn't even gone through Mark Henry.

My personal theory is that Lana went black and now she can't go back. She is using Rusev as her tool of destruction so she can no longer be tempted by the "sweeter juice".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why is just that Rusev is racist? Why isn't the WWE being applauded for having so many black faces? He still hasn't even gone through Mark Henry.

My personal theory is that Lana went black and now she can't go back. She is using Rusev as her tool of destruction so she can no longer be tempted by the "sweeter juice".

If WWE touched on that, man, there'd be some upset white folks.

RP912

Banned

images

BOOK IT!

strobogo

Banned
God DAMN changing a back tire on a bike is such a pain in the dick. It hate it, Maggle. I really do. I'm tempting fate with this ride. The tire gods gave me a flat. Then the weather gods gave me rain and fog. And then the tire gods dicked around making me take an hour to change the tire. But I'm still going on this ride. Gotta get back to being the ultimate me. I just have to

iwHbKcuPQIzpp.gif

Multiple Camera Angles is a new feature that I could see being added in. But would that only apply to more recent items? Or does WWE have all of the alternate angles for viewing available?

Apparently everything since about the mid-90's has been shot from like 6 different angles and they have every single piece of footage archived for if they ever need it.

strobogo

Banned
Apparently everything since about the mid-90's has been shot from like 6 different angles and they have every single piece of footage archived for if they ever need it.

The WM Rewind series uses alternate angles from time to time in matches. That's the only time I've ever seen it implemented outside of promo videos.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like multiple angles. I have some old music video DVDs that let you choose one camera to watch for the whole video instead of the cut-up nature of the shots. It's really fun.

The only thing I need out of the network is Match Commentary by the people in it. Goddammit. Or the agent who put it together. Or Vince. Or the ref. Or anyone involved.

Watched "Silly me and my butterfingers!" again this morning. This day is all right. So fucking funny.

Bo Dallas is proving to be a lot more fun than I ever thought he could be.

Agreed. My son (10) and I both loved him in NXT, and enjoy him even more now on the main roster.

Just realized we've been watching the WWE for two years now. MitB 2012 was our very first PPV, and we started watching Raw about two weeks prior.

jred2k

God DAMN changing a back tire on a bike is such a pain in the dick. It hate it, Maggle. I really do. I'm tempting fate with this ride. The tire gods gave me a flat. Then the weather gods gave me rain and fog. And then the tire gods dicked around making me take an hour to change the tire. But I'm still going on this ride. Gotta get back to being the ultimate me. I just have to

iwHbKcuPQIzpp.gif

If you don't go for a 25 mile bike ride today you'll be a fatty forever.

Hasney

The only thing I need out of the network is Match Commentary by the people in it. Goddammit. Or the agent who put it together. Or Vince. Or the ref. Or anyone involved.

Considering a few of their DVDs have this, I'm surprised they haven't put any up. Unless they're worrying about taking too many features out of their DVD releases.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Considering a few of their DVDs have this, I'm surprised they haven't put any up. Unless they're worrying about taking too many features out of their DVD releases.

Bweh? Which ones, I've never stumbled on any of them (I also don't buy WWE DVD releases so :X )

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
RE G-1 if I had to fill a big ass dome . Okada/ nakamura would be the match .

True, but they might want to keep that match fresh for the Tokyo Dome in January - if Nakamura can draw with Fale, he should be able to draw with anyone in the G1 final, especially as the final day always sells out and people are excited to see a wrestling show at Seibu Dome for the first time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This game looks like a lot of fun.

tumblr_n0qklnwnU81roqda3o1_500.gif

tumblr_n0qklnwnU81roqda3o2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n0qklnwnU81roqda3o3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n0qklnwnU81roqda3o4_r1_500.gif

Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix 2

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hate how much Ahmed Johnson looks right in this.
tumblr_n751xbskch1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg

RP912

Banned
I hate how much Ahmed Johnson looks right in this.
tumblr_n751xbskch1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg

Ahmed looks like a bad motherfucker in that road warrior attire. Should have been a new gimmick for him during his later time in the wwe. It would have worked but unfortunately dude is addicted to injuring himself.

What are the odds that they keep the belt on AJ until January 4th? Would they headline the Tokyo Dome with an American?

It'd be the first time since Brock headlined against Nakamura in 2006 and the first Wrestle Kingdom show headlined by a foreigner - I could see it happening, if they stretched out an AJ vs Nakamura feud, but a lot of people see Okada vs Nakamura as the money feud. Also, I think a fair few would be disappointed if AJ was still champion going in to the Dome, not so much the domestic fans perhaps, but certainly the international audience.

Sblargh

Banned
Paige losing the title to Naomi wouldn't be a bad thing. She already made history, she got her name out there even if she didn't got as over as people thought she would get and she is so damn young; plenty of time to get more used to crowds and work on her craft. Also, Naomi is a good one to hold the title.

Hopefully this free her up to matches where there is less worry about trying to get her over by making her look like a weakling with a one move of doom.

Top Bottom