• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Why did Ahmed's left arm have a bulge coming out of the side of it? Did he grow a spare bicep in there in case the real one shredded?

Also, he fucking put a 2nd pair of knee pads on his thighs. That's how you know the prop department stopped caring midway.

Also Also, Big E better start a black preacher gimmick, I mark out for anything he and Mark Henry do, might as well do something than just get fed to Rusev.

RP912

Banned
WWE needs to have a mystery science theater type of show for the network. Put two jobbers and jbl in abandoned warehouse with nothing but bad matches, promos and wrestling movies.

The first episode would be the capital punishment ppv.

Now on US Netflix:

WWE: TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs 2013

One of the WWE's most popular events explodes as CM Punk and Daniel Bryan each take on three challengers in an epic, once-in-a-lifetime showdown.

WWE: Ultimate Warrior: Ultimate Collection

Featuring career highlights and words from the Ultimate Warrior, this retrospective explores his rise, from his first Blade Runners bout to solo fame.

WWE: The Best of Raw and SmackDown 2013

WWE Superstars deliver 52 weeks of action on Raw and SmackDown per year, with no off-season. This DVD/Blu-ray set compiles the most thrilling matches and segments from the year 2013.

WWE: Shawn Michaels: Mr. WrestleMania

Shawn Michaels, the man of many nicknames including "Mr. WrestleMania," gets a fitting tribute in this career retrospective of memorable matches.

RP912

Banned
They had a show like that, Are You Serious, with Josh Matthews and Road Dogg, for about a year on Youtube.

Yea I remember that show but it was more of snippets than a actual hour to two hour show like MST3000. I mean something like that but more creative and with better commentary.

Sorry Josh and Road Dogg.

RP912

Banned
Are You Serious was awful. KC countdowns were a much funnier execution, even though they couldn't use the footage.

Indeed I hated are you serious. Most of the videos were about wcw blunders which kind of pissed me off since I'm a avid wcw mark. There's plenty of bullshit wwf/e produce over the years that made russo wcw years look like ROH in the glory days.

still think there's a space for puppet HHH somewhere...

Wow I loved Ahmed when I was young! He was built like a truck, had a bitching high impact finish, shoutin "YO GOIN' DOWN" a lot and had a badass theme. What else did you nnneeeedddd?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;118340219 said:

Wow I loved Ahmed when I was young! He was built like a truck, had a bitching high impact finish, shoutin "YO GOIN' DOWN" a lot and had a badass theme. What else did you nnneeeedddd?

Wipe that riddle grim off your face
I forgot to take my medication Morty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTN3ntW-WHA

RP912

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;118340219 said:

His theme was greatness. Dude didn't need pyro to let it be known he was bad ass. The pearl river plunge was a sick finisher though.

tumblr_m8gvtvjN1x1r324lio1_400.gif

DMczaf

Everyone must watch Mr. WrestleMania. Probably the most candid HBK has been about his career for an official WWE product. I just wish there was more of it. I would buy a DVD of just him talking about the feeling backstage at WM9 when word got around that Hogan was going to get the belt when he wasn't even booked in the main event. He talks about how all the younger guys were scared shitless, thinking they were never going to get a chance now (sound familiar?).

RP912

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;118340861 said:
I also loved WWF War Zone~

My caw was named Skullmaster like in mighty max 8)

But I cannot even guess what he said for the "wonton and beef stew" part~~~~

Now this I can't agree on. I tried to enjoy the game since there really wasn't any good wrestling games for the ps1 *damn nintendo 64*. The game was ok but the controls were so horrible. You shouldn't have to put in a fucking def-con 5 missile launch code just to do a damn irish whip.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone must watch Mr. WrestleMania. Probably the most candid HBK has been about his career for an official WWE product.

I'll wait for it to show up on the Network, shouldn't be too long. I'm not a huge fan of HBK, I admit he puts on great matches but I'm really ambivalent about him as a person. But I will get all up in there.

Now this I can't agree on. I tried to enjoy the game since there really wasn't any good wrestling games for the ps1 *damn nintendo 64*. The game was ok but the controls were so horrible. You shouldn't have to put in a fucking def-con 5 missile launch code just to do a damn irish whip.

Well, once better options existed of course I moved on. But what else was I gonna do, throw out endless thunder palms as Kim Chee in WCW vs the World?

RP912

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;118341725 said:
Well, once better options existed of course I moved on. But what else was I gonna do, throw out endless thunder palms as Kim Chee in WCW vs the World?

That's all I ever did before I got war zone for my 13th birthday. WCW vs the World was the shit...block characters and all.

Ithil

Having handled him really well in the Shield (aprt from a few times when they threw the other two under the bus in favour of him for no reason) for so long, they've now started that awful part of the superpush with Roman Reigns where they absolutely ram him down your throat pretty much yelling at you to like him right now, god damn it. This is how this week's Main Event felt, only a week into his singles push:

Poochie02.jpg

One, Roman Reigns needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Roman Reigns's not onscreen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Roman"?

DMczaf

One, Roman Reigns needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Roman Reigns's not onscreen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Roman"?

....you just described John Cena's last 10 years. :(

RP912

Banned
Ok here's a marketable Roman Reigns:

1. Streamers...a whole lot of streamers
2. Whip his hair back so the ladies can faint
3. Needs more sweat and aggression....I mean "let me tell you something mean gene" aggression

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really don't think Roman Reigns is headed to the main event at all. I think people are letting their imaginations go wild.

DMczaf

3. Needs more sweat and aggression....I mean "let me tell you something mean gene" aggression

Renee Young is his Mean Gene

"Well let me tell you something, Baby Girl."

He wouldn't yell it though. He would say it slow, and oh so soft.

Goddamn, I forgot how ridiculous Kobashi's lariatoooooooo's could be;

Kobashi.gif

Love the reaction of the crowd. Only Hansen did it better than Kobashi. Kojima's are cool, but he overuses it.

Everyone must watch Mr. WrestleMania. Probably the most candid HBK has been about his career for an official WWE product. I just wish there was more of it. I would buy a DVD of just him talking about the feeling backstage at WM9 when word got around that Hogan was going to get the belt when he wasn't even booked in the main event. He talks about how all the younger guys were scared shitless, thinking they were never going to get a chance now (sound familiar?).

Surprised to hear him say the *WM 14 match was just what Austin/Triple H were doing at house shows. What an insult.

RP912

Banned
Renee Young is his Mean Gene

"Well let me tell you something, Baby Girl."

He wouldn't yell it though. He would say it slow, and oh so soft.

:/ I just had a image of a wrinkly older Renee giving fans the scoop on the WWE hotline.

*shudders*

Top Bottom