• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
yI4gKE6.jpg

A smark crowd at Hammerstein was full obnoxious assholes who tried to get themselves over with random and inappropriate "lol we made wrestling references" chants? Well you don't say.

the fuckin worse type of crowd. like the cunts who chant "JBL!" during a match.

somedevil

Attendance for the TNA taping yesterday:

The taping was not sold out. Word is that between 550 and 650 fans were in attendance. As the second taping went on, many fans were seen leaving during the last hour.

The problem doing a 4 hour taping at night. I bet those fans who left were disappointed that they missed Jackson and Snitsky..

This is why Capcom's up for sale, you put Resident Evil 4 on the Steam Sale? For 40% off? Which makes the price $11.99? That game is NINE YEARS OLD.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Only poors wouldn't buy all the consoles. Are you a poor Vinny Mac? What other lies have you been spreading?

I don't want to support lower prices. It's a rough road.

You didn't get the memo I lost my fortune? I've fallen on hard times, Daddy

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;118358408 said:
I thought everyone was being sarcastic being all "wow so much win".

Gosh.

I have lots to learn about wrasslegaf still

I don't know why people would think I'd set foot in a hospital if someone's ejecting a babby. I'm a strict no-babby guy.

what a pack of baby-hating testicle biters in here.

babies are the future, you become a better man/woman when you have a baby. goddamn, i'm legit shook at this baby hate.

I'm bracing myself for the whole baby thing. It's coming soon - El Hijo Del Luchador.

what a pack of baby-hating testicle biters in here.

babies are the future, you become a better man/woman when you have a baby. goddamn, i'm legit shook at this baby hate.

Wrassle-GAF full of ManChilds!

Everyone must watch Mr. WrestleMania. Probably the most candid HBK has been about his career for an official WWE product. I just wish there was more of it. I would buy a DVD of just him talking about the feeling backstage at WM9 when word got around that Hogan was going to get the belt when he wasn't even booked in the main event. He talks about how all the younger guys were scared shitless, thinking they were never going to get a chance now (sound familiar?).

This doesn't sound familiar to me at all, friend.

Top Bottom