• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Sid

yI4gKE6.jpg
WTF is this nonsense?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm having a hard time with the G1 pool. Fuck. I wiill be representing legitshook.com.

Scottify

I wonder sometimes, how many others here, like me, actually laugh out loud while watching wrassling? There are many moments, Vickie vs. Steph over the pool of slop for example, where I was just laughing.

Sometimes I take this too seriously, but once in a while I try to just take it at face value, turn of a few thousand brain cells and just laugh.

jmdajr

I wonder sometimes, how many others here, like me, actually laugh out loud while watching wrassling? There are many moments, Vickie vs. Steph over the pool of slop for example, where I was just laughing.

Sometimes I take this too seriously, but once in a while I try to just take it at face value, turn of a few thousand brain cells and just laugh.
I laugh a lot. For many reasons.

The WWE is all about having fun. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Here's a fun and playful segment that you might enjoy, friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hMYEdJYeQU

Cagey

Banned
the fuckin worse type of crowd. like the cunts who chant "JBL!" during a match.

Nothing worse than guys like that PS4-holding tubster wearing a barbershopwindow.com tee shouting KAI EN TAI and hoping someone responds with an equally irrelevant BART GUNN

Breh, they watched wrestling in the 90s, get it?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was thinking about taking classic matches and dubbing in some modern chants.

Stone Cold vs Bret Hart.
'THIS IS AWESOME'
'HOLY SHIT'
'LETS GO BRET LETS GO AUSTIN'
'CM PUNK'

jred2k

Nothing worse than guys like that PS4-holding tubster wearing a barbershopwindow.com tee shouting KAI EN TAI and hoping someone responds with an equally irrelevant BART GUNN

Breh, they watched wrestling in the 90s, get it?

tumblr_n3l7n9SZ3U1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

That sounds like you had a specific issue with one person once.

Aiii

So not worth it
When someone is having an awesome promo, we should chant "THIS IS A PROMO! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Why stop there?

THIS IS A RUN-IN! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
THIS IS AN INTERVIEW! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
THIS IS A SEGMENT! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
THIS IS AN APP PLUG! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
THIS IS PYRO! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why stop there?

THIS IS A RUN-IN! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
THIS IS AN INTERVIEW! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
THIS IS A SEGMENT! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
THIS IS AN APP PLUG! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
THIS IS PYRO! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Well, when's Raw in Chicago or New Orleans again?

XenoRaven

I never want to hear a "We are awesome" chant again, but if I have to, I hope there are people with enough sense in the crowd to start a dueling "No we're not" chant.

strobogo

Banned
If you don't go for a 25 mile bike ride today you'll be a fatty forever.

I went even without the fat shaming. The bike gods couldn't hold me back today. They tried. They gave me a flat. They gave me fog. They gave me Roman Reigns. They gave me a humming bird. They gave me an hour to put my new inner tube in. But I went anyway. Even though I rode 27 miles yesterday, I went for another long ass ride today. And I didn't think I would make it. I got with in about 3 miles of my destination and was sapped. I thought of not only the 3 miles left to get there, but the 10-13 miles on the way back depending on which way I went. I didn't think I could make it.

But I thought about The Motivational Bo Dallas. I Bolieved. And I made it to my destination. I took a short break, drank some water, toweled off. I took a different way back that I didn't realize was shorter, but also hillier, so it was even harder on the way back. But I pushed through. I fell off the bike at a few stop signs in the country, partly out of exhaustion and partly because my little legs couldn't reach the ground. But I got back on that bike and I peddled with the little energy I had left until I made it home. I Bolieved and my faith was rewarded.

tumblr_static_5mxpyg8gw1s0ks4s0ckg0ccg8.gif

Babies suck. Co-sign.

Babies are dope. If you are around a baby and don't feel like protecting the fuck out of that little thing, you're a shitty human with bad genetics. As long as they aren't shitting or puking on you, babies are rad even when crying. How anyone can say babies suck after holding those tiny things and they are all warm and happy and smiling at you is beyond me. Those people are assholes. I don't want kids, I don't want to raise a kid that belongs to someone else. But if you really think babies suck, you're either under 20 or a dick head.

Guest - Tony Schiavone
08/05/2014 - 6:00pm PST
Guest - Stan Hansen
08/12/2014 - 6:00pm PST
Guest - Vince Russo
08/19/2014 - 6:00pm PST
Guest - Bill Watts
08/26/2014 - 6:00pm PST
Guest - Terry Allen aka Magnum TA
09/03/2014 - 6:00pm PST

JR has some good guest lined up

Heel

Whats the most cringe worthy thing a wrestling fan has done that you saw?

I'm at a house show in Albany NY with my wife and at the time 7 or 8 year old daughter in ether 2011 or 2012. There were so many kids there it was crazy. Vickie comes out and yells excuse me and gets massive boos and these three guys who have to be in their mid 30s tried to get a "you're a fat cunt" chant started. Now remember at this house show kids out number grown ups by at least 3 to 1. Myself and a few other guys asked them to please be a bit more aware of their surroundings to which they replied "don't bring your kids to a wrestling show". Really guy? Luckily security threw them out because of complaints from other parents.

#NotAllWrestlingFans?

Babies are dope. If you are around a baby and don't feel like protecting the fuck out of that little thing, you're a shitty human with bad genetics. As long as they aren't shitting or puking on you, babies are rad even when crying. How anyone can say babies suck after holding those tiny things and they are all warm and happy and smiling at you is beyond me. Those people are assholes. I don't want kids, I don't want to raise a kid that belongs to someone else. But if you really think babies suck, you're either under 20 or a dick head.

SnitskyBabyPunt.gif

I have a baby niece and she is my favourite person in the world, I'm being hyperbolic because it's funnier than being calm and reasonable

You say babies, I hear Vince telling us about the "products of his semen" because he's a "Genetic Jackhammer" as he prepared to fight God in this very ring.

dream

Can we just simplify and say that all wrestling fans other than those who watch puroresu are degenerate scum?

dream

Name one normal wrestling fan who watches American wrestling exclusively, and you can't name yourself, Aiii. I've seen the results of your AJ Lee fetish.

Top Bottom