• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

jred2k

It would be cool to see whoever wins the MitB briefcase come out during the title match while everyone is down and claim the belts. We could potentially get Kofi Kingston as champ by the end of the night!

. John Cena: Vince McMahon looks at WWE’s monthly balance sheet, groans audibly, throws a stapler at an intern, and tells Kevin Dunn: “Fuck my son-in-law. Cena’s going over.” Cena, fresh from two hours at the gym (well, two and a half, but who’s counting?), three Make-A-Wish visits (they were cute enough, but one little asswipe was in a “Boots 2 Asses” shirt, which, I mean, come on), and 90 minutes of media availability (if I murdered that stupid Channel 5 guy, would the smarks start cheering me?), takes the news stoically. He enters the ring at TD Garden, sheds a tear inside for all the boos he’s hearing from his hometown crowd, and proceeds to wonder what giant object he can throw to make the match 5 percent better. After squaring off against Reigns in a pale imitation of Hogan versus Warrior, he plaintively delivers an Attitude Adjustment to Reigns on a felled ladder, then climbs to the top and grabs the belts with his trademarked Surprised Cena Look. The crowd withholds its ire until it’s clear that no cash-in is coming, and then boos more as the show goes off the air.

Dean Ambrose: Ambrose fights like a madman throughout the MitB match, relentlessly pummeling Rollins and rediscovering his hard-core roots. The match reaches its endgame with Ambrose and Rollins climbing opposite sides of the same ladder, exchanging punches as they ascend. Ambrose gets the upper hand and punches Rollins repeatedly and grotesquely in the face. At the last second, Ambrose shows signs of remorse — maybe we see him thinking, I’ve taken this too far. Then he shrugs his shoulders, kicks Rollins in the crotch, and throws him off the ladder. Ambrose claims the briefcase and the crowd goes wild as he poses atop the ladder, bleeding profusely and clutching the prize. When Reigns wins the title at the end of the show, Ambrose comes out to congratulate him. They eye each other warily, but Ambrose extends his hand and they celebrate together like Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero at the end of WrestleMania XX. Except here Ambrose smashes his briefcase over Reigns’s head, kicks him in the crotch, and pins him to win the title.

http://grantland.com/features/wwe-money-in-the-bank-roman-reigns-john-cena-bray-wyatt/

somedevil

No, but we can agree that full-time gimmick posters are shitting up this thread, right?

Agreed, but don't take him seriously because after this post I can't

I think there's a part of me that is fascinated by him. Has he ever known happiness? Has he ever known love? Has he ever felt the gentle caress of a lover's touch? I have my suspicions, of course, but since I can't categorically confirm or deny them, I remain intrigued by his existence.

Creepy much and he got what he wanted because he drove him away again.

This is really frustrating. Everytime I go to wwe.com/wwenetwork, I keep getting redirected to http://www.wwe.com/shows/howtowatch

I made an account, yet I dont know where to actually sign up for WWE Network. What do I do?

Again, Im in Canada, and plan to use American DNS. My account for WWE.com is Canadian (Canadian postal code) so I hope that doesnt matter

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, I am on a low fat and low carb diet right now. Doing this shit right.

Why low fat? Are your maintenance calories on point? Did you come to Fit-GAF? YOU SHOULD UGUU~

Fats are good my friend. High fat high protein NO CARBS

jPNpUE6.jpg

Babies are dope. If you are around a baby and don't feel like protecting the fuck out of that little thing, you're a shitty human with bad genetics. As long as they aren't shitting or puking on you, babies are rad even when crying. How anyone can say babies suck after holding those tiny things and they are all warm and happy and smiling at you is beyond me. Those people are assholes. I don't want kids, I don't want to raise a kid that belongs to someone else. But if you really think babies suck, you're either under 20 or a dick head.

i22bbbzG8jJLZ.gif

i4qUganE32ZHI.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is that Ambrose? Clothes look like a CZW reject.

Aiii

So not worth it
Why low fat? Are your maintenance calories on point? Did you come to Fit-GAF? YOU SHOULD UGUU~

Fats are good my friend. High fat high protein NO CARBS

http://i.imgur.com/jPNpUE6.jpg[/][/QUOTE]

I am doing everything right at this point. I am overweight, was nearing the obese treshold if not just over it. Also I have been suffering from high cholesterol since I was 18, need to lose weight first and then adjust for maximum powah and health.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I am doing everything right at this point. I am overweight, was nearing the obese treshold if not just over it. Also I have been suffering from high cholesterol since I was 18, need to lose weight first and then adjust for maximum powah and health.

At least you've given up the carbs. That's the only thing that'll make you fet.

This is really frustrating. Everytime I go to wwe.com/wwenetwork, I keep getting redirected to http://www.wwe.com/shows/howtowatch

I made an account, yet I dont know where to actually sign up for WWE Network. What do I do?

Again, Im in Canada, and plan to use American DNS. My account for WWE.com is Canadian (Canadian postal code) so I hope that doesnt matter

I'm assuming you're using Chrome. I had that problem, switched to IE, which works.

DMczaf

He enters the ring at TD Garden, sheds a tear inside for all the boos he’s hearing from his hometown crowd, and proceeds to wonder what giant object he can throw to make the match 5 percent better. After squaring off against Reigns in a pale imitation of Hogan versus Warrior, he plaintively delivers an Attitude Adjustment to Reigns on a felled ladder, then climbs to the top and grabs the belts with his trademarked Surprised Cena Look. The crowd withholds its ire until it’s clear that no cash-in is coming, and then boos more as the show goes off the air.

Yup.

Yup.

Yep. :\

Vylash

NXT matches for tonight:

The Vaudevillians vs Jobbers

Bull Dempsey vs Xavier Woods

Summer Rae vs Becky Lynch

Big Cass vs Jobber

Adrian Neville vs Rob Van Dam

Top Bottom