• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brody, Jumbo, Quake, Bossman

What a weird matchup
tumblr_mijbi9mbKs1qjfxauo1_500.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nick Bockwinkel has a really good heel voice. Not a 'grr monster' heel voice, but a get under your skin heel voice. He sounds like a movie villain from the 50s.

More natural chemistry with Heenan too.

Deadspin has a pretty great Virgil anecdote up.
oh man, that Andre story

He told us the story of how Vince offered him his job with the WWE, how his partnership with Ted DiBiase came about, and tons of stories about Andre. Thanks to Virgil, I can never look at Andre the Giant the same again. He referred to Andre as the "firehose" and recounted a time when Andre took four chicks and "stacked them up like a sandwich" and went to town with his "cock fingers." Yes, Andre the Giant is no longer the same in my eyes. Nor are sandwiches.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd draft some random jobber and turn him into a star via sheer attrition, no matter how much the fans try to spit it out.

Worked for Hogan, worked for Cena, working for Roman.

strobogo

Banned
I would draft Brock Lesnar. I'd get Paul as a bonus. Then Paul and I could argue over MY CLIENT BROCK LESNAR....

It'd be dope.

WHAT THE FUCK did I just read at the serial killer convention in The Sandman?

Carnby

I attended the May 5th Raw in Albany, NY. This was my first Raw since the Attitude Era. So I was more used to letting the wrestlers know what I really think of the show, if you know what I mean.

So during the awful Cinco De Mayo segment, I was chanting "boring" and yelling "Next!". Then I noticed I was surrounded by children who were actually enjoying the segment. I stopped acting the a smark immediately.

strobogo

Banned
BronsonLee still at large in other threads. He must really hate us if he's not posting here anymore ;_;

#BuryStro

Hey bro, I made amends to Bronson as many ways as I could, in this thread, in other threads, in the GLORY chat. I've even put him over in other threads. Let us not act like I was the only one making short jokes at him. I'm not taking the full blame for it. Bronson knows there is no heat from me and it was all in good fun that went a little too far. We are short brothers. He'll come back and big boot everyone and things will go back to normal.

strobogo

Banned
Ok guys, spill the beans. What happened to Bronson Lee?

Everyone kept making fun of his height after the picture posted of him and Falling Edge The Giant Cockfingers. So he left because he couldn't make a post without 3 or 4 of the next posts being short jokes.

Some blame me specifically, even though Bronson and I are the same height and I have apologized multiple times in multiple threads and a chat.

UberTag

Cena would be first pick obviously
so who is 2nd pick
2nd pick overall or 2nd pick for an owner who drafted Cena #1?

2nd pick overall is going to be Reigns.

After drafting Cena at #1, my second pick would depend on who was left and how many teams/owners I was competing against. I'd want someone younger to counter-balance Cena's elevated age (37 years old) that I could make the cornerstone of my organization long-term.

I'm assuming that the ex-members of The Shield and Bray would be flying off the board in rapid fashion. I would happily snap up Okada with my 2nd pick if he's ignored, but otherwise I probably grab Cody Rhodes, Sami Zayn or Adam Cole and call it a day. I wouldn't want anyone older than 30 if Cena is my top pick - which means Eddie Edwards / Kevin Steen / Jay Briscoe would be my cutoff. I'd probably want two of that above pool of guys for picks 2-3 and then make a play for Ronda Rousey with my #4 pick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was kidding about BunsenLee.

It's best to just ignore him and wait for him to come back when he's ready.

Top Bottom