• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

strobogo

Banned
I dunno he did that promo where he said he was a Hobbit. Thank god that didn't happen on Raw or we'd be closing the casket right now on his career.

I hate his grey trunks. They look so fucking filthy and stinky. And grey is my favorite color!

Grey trunks/tights look bad on everyone. It always looks dingy and dirty and makes guys look like they are wearing old underwear.

Where does it say this? Because everyone says Kong and Mistico were Triple H's signings, and they were both before Bernard. Or do we retroactively take everything bad away from Triple? Especially considering Bernard and Triple H went to the same wrestling school.

the marks hanging from HHH nuts are sad. dude already had a bunch of duds, i'd wager he's gonna retire with many more.

Like wrestling, figuring out who you liked as a kid when it comes to music is really embarrassing.

I dunno, I'm OK in that regard - Queen, Guns n Roses & Iron Maiden were my early favourites and I still enjoy listening to them. Wrestling's a different matter, I really liked Tatanka and the Ultimate Warrior as a kid, but wouldn't seek out their matches today.

Re-watched the Ivelisse-Serena match from last night and can safely say it's one of the best women's matches I've ever seen. Simply amazing from both storytelling and physical perspective. One of my favorite matches so far this year.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I don't know, the EY thing just felt like them copying WWE and I'm sure Santino had had a few good weeks/months before that. Wasn't he final 4 at Rumble that year too?

He was the last one eliminated at the Rumble the year before, and got a pretty big pop when he cobra'd Del Rio.

I also don't think he should have won either, especially since Sheamus won the Rumble that year, but I think it warranted him at least a title shot at a PPV.

Of course, he wouldn't win then either, but seeing the crowd go wild for him for coming really close would have been great to see.

You have to commend BIONIC for enduring day after day of samey, negative posts directed at the surefire, first ballot hall-of-fame wrestler that he enjoys. It says a lot about his character.

In the spirit of positivity, how about everyone post something they enjoy about John Cena?

Joke about it all you want but John Cena is without a doubt a first ballot hall of famer.

I love the fact that this detail has seemingly flown right over the #YesMovement's heads, lol.

How many years of eligibility does Randy Savage have left?

Cagey

Banned
jbm8PTw1Tx5m71.jpg
jDW4vDxNp5LxI.jpg
I got avatars for days yo

You don't know about the Pro Wrestling Writers' Association of America? Not sure I'd let a faux paus like that be known, we have a pretty discerning crowd here.

Let me know if you want to edit your post so I can follow in turn.

The only faux pas I see here is basing part of your gimmick post on false information - the Hall of Fame ballots. It's well known that the best gimmicks are grounded in reality and an element of truth. You'll never be a first ballot hall of famer with amateur mistakes like that.

oh god bean breath is back where the fuck is my shovel
Must you take the Lord's name in vain? And uncapitalized at that. I thought you guys policed yourselves, are you telling me you guys allow people to blaspheme?
The only faux pas I see here is basing part of your gimmick post on false information - the Hall of Fame ballots. It's well known that the best gimmicks are grounded in reality and an element of truth. You'll never be a first ballot hall of famer with amateur mistakes like that.

Ok.

DMczaf

You have to commend BIONIC for enduring day after day of samey, negative posts directed at the surefire, first ballot hall-of-fame wrestler that he enjoys. It says a lot about his character.

In the spirit of positivity, how about everyone post something they enjoy about John Cena?

tumblr_n7u020Yklx1r9qa3no3_r1_250.gif

Carnby

and you guys think they won't do that to Fergal.

I'm predicting that he will be Sheamus' little buddy (or cousin), and they will be bar brawling partners without going to bars. Or they will go to bars, but order cider before all hell breaks loose.

Heel

When's the first year of WWE Hall of Fame eligibility? Is it after 5 years of inactivity? I would think John should have no problem surpassing the 75% ballot threshold.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
When's the first year of WWE Hall of Fame eligibility? Is it after 5 years of inactivity? I would think John should have no problem surpassing the 75% ballot threshold.

It's probably 1 year at least if there is one. Edge and HBK got in 1 year after their retirement. There are some exceptions. Flair got in the night before his last match, but he's Ric Flair.

Top Bottom