• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Re-watched the Ivelisse-Serena match from last night and can safely say it's one of the best women's matches I've ever seen. Simply amazing from both storytelling and physical perspective. One of my favorite matches so far this year.

It was the first Shine PPV I missed in months; that match sounded great but the rest of the card seemed a little lacking outside of Nevaeh vs. Candice. Was the rest of the show worth it? Did Havok actually have her first match with a legitimate finish in the last 12 months?

Heel

Has anyone with a Wellness Policy violation been inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame? Maybe with an asterisk by their name?

A damn good question, bean breath. I'm curious if they have access to stats (career pinfalls, calculated mic time, road mileage, etc.) to see if those eligible are deemed worthy of induction.

I wonder if getting an Observer subscription will make me more legit to esteemed members like somedevil, Ithil, Aiii, and Wesker.

What do you think, bean breath?

It was the first Shine PPV I missed in months; that match sounded great but the rest of the card seemed a little lacking outside of Nevaeh vs. Candice. Was the rest of the show worth it? Did Havok actually have her first match with a legitimate finish in the last 12 months?

Nah, Havok had her legs tied down so she couldn't answer the ten count. But the match itself was good. Navaeh and Candice had a great match. I thought the whole card was great, honestly. The Negra-Shanna match was fun, the Tag Title match was decent but had a finish that I'm not sure I like, and Amber O'Neal and the new girl (Dobson) had a good match. But the main event was on another level. I can't say enough good things about it. I can see where some would be less high on it, as it had weaknesses every 60-minute draw is going to have, but I thought it was fantastic.

It was most assuredly worth $20. Or $15 for just the live showing. Absolutely.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Are Ultimate Warrior/Iron Sheik/Hacksaw in the HOF?

All of them have the old timey equivalent of wellness violations.

Nah, Havok had her legs tied down so she couldn't answer the ten count. But the match itself was good. Navaeh and Candice had a great match. I thought the whole card was great, honestly. The Negra-Shanna match was fun, the Tag Title match was decent but had a finish that I'm not sure I like, and Amber O'Neal and the new girl (Dobson) had a good match. But the main event was on another level. I can't say enough good things about it. I can see where some would be less high on it, as it had weaknesses every 60-minute draw is going to have, but I thought it was fantastic.

It was most assuredly worth $20. Or $15 for just the live showing. Absolutely.

Thanks, I'll get it when I get paid on the 30th. It might make up for money in the bank if that ends up being terrible.

A damn good question, bean breath. I'm curious if they have access to stats (career pinfalls, calculated mic time, road mileage, etc.) to see if those eligible are deemed worthy of induction.

I wonder if they take Wrestler's Court into consideration as well.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
For some unexplained reason, Hacksaw is in the HoF.

Hacksaw is nuts when you think about it.

A face 99.99999% of the time who cheats almost every match possible. He even gets called out for cheating by neutral authority figures in both major organizations and yet never changes his tune. He's also basically the white American equivalent of various racist attributes; Hard headed to the point of being immune to most head butts, portrayed as an idiot often causing his own downfall, cheating and flag waving.

RP912

Banned
Hacksaw is nuts when you think about it.

A face 99.99999% of the time who cheats almost every match possible. He even gets called out for cheating by neutral authority figures in both major organizations and yet never changes his tune. He's also basically the white American equivalent of various racist attributes; Hard headed to the point of being immune to most head butts, portrayed as an idiot often causing his own downfall, cheating and flag waving.

Everytime I think of Hacksaw...I think of Heenan shitting on him with laughter.

It was so glorious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afNOqwJrT8s

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cena's greatest opponent will be the one who tells him, 'I don't respect you.'

That's really all Bray needs to do to make him unleash the monster. Even though hitting Bray with the steel steps is apparently NOT monstrous.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cena has been getting over lately by throwing stairs/railings/other heavy things at people. I expect him to launch the lightest person in the match/a ladder at someone tomorrow

RP912

Banned
Watching Mean Mark Calloway being a bad ass. I wonder how far he would have gone if he was still in wcw around that time?

Nah, they track more advanced metrics like # of Royal Rumble eliminations, Longest time spent in Royal Rumble match, Fastest Wrestlemania victory/defeat, and consecutive Wrestlemania match victories+draws.
I wonder if getting an Observer subscription will make me more legit to esteemed members like somedevil, Ithil, Aiii, and Wesker.

What do you think, bean breath?
It's a great value at $10 a month. At that price, there's no excuse for anyone that posts here not to subscribe to the Observer.
The usual. Hustle, loyalty, and respect.

He's also destined to win the Cena in the Bank Special Event.

Still feuding with Bray Wyatt?

Basically as I understand it, it's possible you're getting another title chase for Bryan. Not as long this time, but it begins with killing Kane.

I just got your message saying as much. I don't know how I feel about that. Kane is just a vacuum of interest and it doesn't help that Reigns and Cena make him look like a complete non-threat whereas Bryan treats him as if he were Lesnar (piss running down his leg). I don't like him chasing the title either since we just got through with that. I don't know.

Blah.

Where did you get that info from though?

And thank you for sharing, Wesker.

BrQPmIMCQAELdn3.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Better video of Bubba powerbombing Dixie through a table http://youtu.be/WxtkHuys5hs

That's uncomfortable. Not only because the fans are super into it and the Dudleys are super into it, but what appears to be the entire roster (faces, heels, and people who have been released multiple times) were cheering it on and then celebrating more than the crowd for a 49 year old woman to get physically injured. Seems like we've moved on from that.

I just got your message saying as much. I don't know how I feel about that. Kane is just a vacuum of interest and it doesn't help that Reigns and Cena make him look like a complete non-threat whereas Bryan treats him as if he were Lesnar (piss running down his leg). I don't like him chasing the title either since we just got through with that. I don't know.

Blah.

Where did you get that info from though?

And thank you for sharing, Wesker.

only if bryan murders demon kane. like this.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That's uncomfortable. Not only because the fans are super into it and the Dudleys are super into it, but what appears to be the entire roster (faces, heels, and people who have been released multiple times) were cheering it on and then celebrating more than the crowd for a 49 year old woman to get physically injured. Seems like we've moved on from that.

We've moved on from the heel getting their supposed comeuppance? Some of this cism accusing is getting a little out of hand.

It's a great value at $10 a month. At that price, there's no excuse for anyone that posts here not to subscribe to the Observer.

Thank you, friend.

Maybe the rest of WrassleGAF will finally like me if I start using the same insider terms they use (e.g: "Buried)", and when I discuss all the inside scoopz they have access too.

gurudyne

Bryan came off Mania defeating 3 members of Evolution completely clean and they still didn't change his character to be a champion. I can only imagine coming off a neck injury he'll be even more weak link than before.

I'd be okay with that if it meant he'd freak out and beat everyone up with leglock falling elbows again.

Basically as I understand it, it's possible you're getting another title chase for Bryan. Not as long this time, but it begins with killing Kane.

That's basically the rumor going around. His timetable for return is around September barring any more setbacks in his rehab.

I could see him winning the belt at Survivor Series and holding it til Mania.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Is stardust replacing Wade?

That would be amazing. I think it's either still Wade or the Miz, who will come to play and become the must see money in the bank winner, cashing in on the winner of the WWEWHC belt immediately and winning after outside help from A-ry.

RP912

Banned
I've happened upon Girl Meets World and I'm already annoyed with the laugh track. It's as if this show isn't made for me.

I'm itching to watch that show for curiosity, but I stumbled upon the fact that boy meets world wasn't as good as folks made the show out to be.

Cory was such a whiner and his brother always getting in some shit with their dad.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
In that manner? Yes. It's weird. I think that the whole roster was around the ring and popping harder than the crowd was uncomfortable.

She has been the driving force behind the heels in TNA for what, the last 3 years? She entered herself into the ring as a 'competitor' to attack AJ or EY or whoever the fuck it was. She is the evil heel corporate character, although a very bad one. Frankly, I think it's more uncomfortable that someone would think of her as a woman taking the bump rather than just the heel.

Top Bottom