• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

dream

Shit, Michael shot Snoop in the head in The Wire. I'd say that's way worse than a woman taking a routine table bump.

You must not watch a lot of "scripted entertainment".

Game Of Thrones-Violence against women
Banshee-violence against women
Tyrant-violence against women
24-violence against women

Just some of the most recent shows I've watched. Most dramas or action shows have violence against characters, both men and women for storyline purposes.

Gorillaz

Speaking of Tyrant that opening episode was kind of meh. Said it in the thread but it was so unbelievable how disconnected the main characters family is from world news, especially family related news.

Hey guys, if my WWE account's address is Canadian, and my CC info is billed to Canada..but I sign up in U.S.A (through a friend)... what happens?

Do I get billed in USD or CND?

Do I need a fake U.S.A address?

Who here is signed up to WWE network but are outside of the U.S.? How did you guys do it?

Game Of Thrones-Violence against women
Banshee-violence against women
Tyrant-violence against women
24-violence against women

Just some of the most recent shows I've watched. Most dramas or action shows have violence against characters, both men and women for storyline purposes.

"storyline purposes" is so broad

Anyways, I'm pretty sure people would rather see Dixie's company go out of business as her punishment than a table spot.

AJ would've been a lot more bearable if Kane choke slammed her at least once. Instead we just got a whole lot of skipping and head turning which led to 3 wrestlers looking like idiots for two months

dream

The real problem is that pro wrestling is predicated on fighting, sending the message that violence is the way to resolve all disputes.

AJ would've been a lot more bearable if Kane choke slammed her at least once. Instead we just got a whole lot of skipping and head turning which led to 3 wrestlers looking like idiots for two months

There should be a weekly segment where someone would hit their finisher on AJ. Maybe she'd produce something vaguely entertaining that way.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I don't think she did anything to Kane to warrant that, but she pushed Punk off the turnbuckle through a table. And I don't think he ever did anything about it because face Punk

When Daniel Bryan's return to WWE TV was announced last Monday for the Money In the Bank pre-show, the feeling at RAW among some of the wrestlers was that Bryan is no longer seen as someone that officials want to put back in the main event right away. It was said that someone like John Cena, Batista or Triple H wouldn't be brought back on a pre-show in a minimal role.

There's also a feeling within WWE that Bryan's bubble has popped, so to speak. It's also said that there are definitely higher-ups who feel that Bryan got injured when they needed him the most so they're more hesitant to let him run with the ball. Furthermore, there are also people who still bring up how Bryan was scheduled to face Sheamus at WrestleMania XXX at one point until CM Punk quit the company and WWE gave Bryan the push.

Sheetz are so dirty, but I still think the first part holds merit. Such a dumb decision to not hold off his onscreen return for something big. Bryan's bubble popped though in no small part thanks to WWE, so they can thank themselves for that.

Edit: I'll say Bryan's partially too blame to though. Dude needs to reject shitty ideas like Kane and pre-show Twitter Q&As.

There should be a weekly segment where someone would hit their finisher on AJ. Maybe she'd produce something vaguely entertaining that way.

agree, friend.

and thanks to the safety and training from modern superstars, she would survive and be able to Tweet about her favourite best selling game for the Nintendo 3DS system.

The real problem is that pro wrestling is predicated on fighting, sending the message that violence is the way to resolve all disputes.

I'd like a segment with Cena inviting Kane for tea, sitting down and talking like gentlemen, resolving their differences, shaking hands, and then agreeing to tag team Nikki later to show kids that differences can be resolved without the use of violence.

Sheetz are so dirty, but I still think the first part holds merit. Such a dumb decision to not hold off his onscreen return for something big. Bryan's bubble popped though in no small part thanks to WWE, so they can thank themselves for that.

Edit: I'll say Bryan's partially to blame to though. Dude needs to reject shitty ideas like Kane and pre-show Twitter Q&As.

everything's dead to me now.

Alucard

Banned
Man, I really hope Bryan comes back like a house on fire. Wish him all the best in his recovery. He's worked so hard for everything he's gotten. It would be a shame to let that go to waste.

Sorry Carnby.

you know what you did.

i was thinking about watching that show too.

ugh.

Man, I really hope Bryan comes back like a house on fire. Wish him all the best in his recovery. He's worked so hard for everything he's gotten. It would be a shame to let that go to waste.

friendfriendfriendfriendfriendfriend no fuck you friendfriendfriendfriendfriend hustle loyalty respect friendfriendfriendfriendfriend fuck you.

BHZ Mayor

Edit: I'll say Bryan's partially to blame to though. Dude needs to reject shitty ideas like Kane and pre-show Twitter Q&As.

So yeah, upper (if that) midcarder for the rest of his WWE career.

Any negative Bryan news is always helped by considering this perspective:

0.jpg

agree, friend.

and thanks to the safety and training from modern superstars, she would survive and be able to Tweet about her favourite best selling game for the Nintendo 3DS system.

You mean the Playstation Vita, friend. The 3DS is too mainstream. Think about her precious nerd-cred for God's sake!

dream

Seriously, what the fuck was he thinking? "deeerp. I'll equate a moment in wrestling by spoiling a pivotal moment for a show that is highly acclaimed and was just put up on Prime. duuuuurp."

Sorry Carnby. I just sort of assumed anyone who wanted to watch the show would have watched it at some point in the past 6 years.

Carnby

No one tell Carny about the end of Survivor Series 97

And fuck you too, you god dammed gimick poster.

Sorry Carnby. I just sort of assumed anyone who wanted to watch the show would have watched it at some point in the past 6 years.

There are certain shows that intelligent people know that you just don't spoil, unless you know that every one has seen it. They are The Shield, Breaking Bad, and The. Wire, and Game of Thrones.

Again, you spoiled this over wrestling? Holy flying fuck. I can't believe it.

Top Bottom