• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Batman Forever was in 1995, you sons of bitches

I was a product of 1995. That in and of itself is enough to make it a standout year.
2342331a3y1y.gif

Gorillaz

I think Collateral is the better Michael Mann movie. That scene where
Cruise kills those skinheads was great. Amazing gun shot sound effects.

I just saw Collateral again on TV like a month ago and it really was something else. From Cinematography to the Cruise/Foxx "bond".

I like it alot as a self contained, one night, story. Also that wolf scene doe

There's at least six better games that released in 1995 that I can think of off the top of my head. Twisted Metal didn't get good until 2.

Chrono Trigger, Yoshi's Island, Warcraft II, Star Wars: Dark Forces, Earthbound, Tekken 2.

Looking at a list...Forgot Marathon 2, Phantasy Star IV, Command and Conquer, I have no Mouth and I Must Scream.
That's according to EGM, which was the absolute authority on video games for me because their magazine was the thickest.
Duncan, what do you think the cellphones symbolize?
It's just like the song says, like having the whole world in your hands, innit?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That's according to EGM, which was the absolute authority on video games for me because their magazine was the thickest.

I'm just saying in hindsight they're fucking wrong. It's not even the best Playstation game released that year, Tekken 2 was.

It's actually an anomaly for the 90's as they do a fine job with the next few:

Super Mario 64
Goldeneye 64
Legend of Zelda:OOT
Soulcalibur
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2.

Duncan, what do you think the cellphones symbolize?

that we are so beholden to our technology sometimes that we lose a bit of our identity everytime we look at one. Much like a cult that manifests the character of a one Windham Rotunda, also known as Bray Wyatt, the character he plays on the weekly television show Monday Night RAW and Friday Night Smackdown. Two brands/television shows that partly makes up the family of programming from wrestling promotion World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)

I'm just saying in hindsight they're fucking wrong. It's not even the best Playstation game released that year, Tekken 2 was.

Looking back on it, I think the battlemode from Super Mario Kart was better than Twisted Metal, as far as automotive combat goes, and that was only a secondary game mode too.

Gorillaz

Somebody needs to make a Stringer Bell or Marlo account to balance Avon.....

Then again Wrasslegaf already has enough with alt accounts

strobogo

Banned
Oh please, get out of here with that bullshit. Pretty much any drama on tv has violence against women. GUESS WHAT, ITS NOT REAL. It's a storyline. I guess there should be no violence against women in any form of media right?

Game Of Thrones-Violence against women
Banshee-violence against women
Tyrant-violence against women
24-violence against women

Just some of the most recent shows I've watched. Most dramas or action shows have violence against characters, both men and women for storyline purposes.

I'm starting to think someone has a thing for watching women get beat up/shot/slammed through tables/raped. Weirdo.

Heat is only good in memory. I said it.

This is incorrect. Heat is still DOPE. I watched it again recently. It's rad. All Mann movies are rad, though.

Took a late night bike ride. Just for an hour, to work off the medium Oreo Blizzard I had today. Even though I was just under my caloric limit without the ride, I fat shamed myself and got out on the bike. Broke my cheap ass headphones, so I'll have to get some new ones tomorrow before I go on a 32 mile ride tomorrow.

that we are so beholden to our technology sometimes that we lose a bit of our identity everytime we look at one. Much like a cult that manifests the character of a one Windham Rotunda, also known as Bray Wyatt, the character he plays on the weekly television show Monday Night RAW and Friday Night Smackdown. Two brands/television shows that partly makes up the family of programming from wrestling promotion World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)

igXsLLJecvXIQ.gif

Gorillaz

which one was the one with Arnold playing Mr. Freeze?

that one was terrible almost destroyed Batman altogether.....those catchphrases

it's time to put you on ice

strobogo

Banned
That's literally the worst Batman movie.

Batman and Robin is about 30 times worse. Forever is borderline watchable.

Batman Forever is boring as fuck and ugly, trying to skirt the line of full Schumacher and part Burton. It's garbage. Val Kilmer was terrible in it and looked/sounded like he was asleep the entire movie. Set designs and cityscapes are gross and bad looking. Story is as aimless and meandering as Batman Returns, but without the fucking weirdness of that movie.

Batman and Robin embraced the camp and it benefited greatly by eliminating all Burton aspects.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd rather a cheesey, bad Batman movie than a Nolan Batman movie that takes itself too seriously for a movie about a man in tights.

friends, Sega Rally, Virtua Fighter 2 and Virtua Cop 2 all came out in 1995. it was a good year.

it was also the first time a young Lambda had his penis touched by a girl.

Call me a gimmick poster, but Batman & Robin is legit one of my favorite movies ever. Watched it again a few months ago, and I was laughing my ass off the entire time. Shit's too fun.

Batman Returns is the best live action Batman movie, and maybe the best Batman movie altogether, but I'd have to re-watch Mask of the Phantasm to confirm. It's also one of the best Christmas movies and has some incredible dialogue from Max Shreck and Batman's best line ever: "Shut up, you're going to jail."

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-tiqpTmVPA

The only thing I remember about Batman Forever was that big ass question mark that was marketed to hell. I had a Batman Forever glass mug from McDonald's.

Find the absolute campiest thing about the old Adam West show and compare it to Bale's acting as Batman. Bale wins by a mile on ruining the character.

You don't understand. The scene that gif came from is my favorite Batman related thing ever. Could not stop laughing at the absurdity.

Top Bottom