• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Bryan's bubble hasn't burst with crowds, so I think he'll be fine, whatever his initial storyline is. So long as he doesn't say something stupid behind the scenes or on twitter or whatever of course.

I'll probably be posting from the MITB show tomorrow. My wife is really excited about it too, which is cool. She's not a big wrestling fan, but MITB is her favorite wrestling thing. She said to me today 'I'm glad we saw all those ROH shows'.

So yeah, she's a keeper. She'll be cheering on Cesaro in the main event too. He's been one of her favorites since the ROH days.

And fuck you too, you god dammed gimick poster.

giphy.gif

Bryan's bubble hasn't burst with crowds, so I think he'll be fine, whatever his initial storyline is. So long as he doesn't say something stupid behind the scenes or on twitter or whatever of course.

I'll probably be posting from the MITB show tomorrow. My wife is really excited about it too, which is cool. She's not a big wrestling fan, but MITB is her favorite wrestling thing. She said to me today 'I'm glad we saw all those ROH shows'.

So yeah, she's a keeper. She'll be cheering on Cesaro in the main event too. He's been one of her favorites since the ROH days.

Maybe she just likes looking at muscle-y dudes. Has she ever asked you to wear a wrestling t-shirt with no pants?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why hasn't anybody made a movie about WCCW yet? It would be super depressing, but there is a lot of stuff that would make a good movie.

More attention to something Vince didn't create. Also, they'd probably have to fudge a lot of trtuhs about what really went on backstage else get their pants sued off.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Superbrawl V is pretty bad. 1995 is a weird weird year. Lots of really infamous shit goes down and there's a fairly big turnover in the roster that year. It's also the first year Dave Penzer does the PPVs, a man whose voice you only miss when he is gone.

Superbrawl V is pretty bad. 1995 is a weird weird year. Lots of really infamous shit goes down and there's a fairly big turnover in the roster that year. It's also the first year Dave Penzer does the PPVs, a man whose voice you only miss when he is gone.

What was EGM's Game of the Year in 1995, I wonder? Let's Bing it.

Did anyone who ordered a Bullet Club shirt get a confirmation email yet? It says on their site that it takes as long as 5-7 days to print and ship, so I'm wondering if anyone had seen their's shipped yet.

Carnby

I'm done with this place for a while. I fucking hate wrestling, and good conversation was the only thing that kept me here. But after this, my head is fucking spinning.

Edit: See how fucking stupid it to do? Equate a spoiler to wrestling? Hoe-lee-shiiiiiiii

EVERYONE edit your post and don't quote that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When is Ready To Rumble going to be released simply so Cena can reference it in a promo? And the fact that he was an extra in it.
I'm done with this place for a while. I fucking hate wrestling, and good conversation was the only thing that kept me here. But after this, my head is fucking spinning.

I feel like when stone cold quit wrestling which was a lot like how Walt blew up Gus in old folks home by planting a bomb under the bell man's wheel chair, in Breaking Bad.

C'mon bro, you're just doing what he did now and hurting other people in the process. Sorry about the spoiler though, didn't know you were serious.

What was EGM's Game of the Year in 1995, I wonder? Let's Bing it.

Twisted Metal for the Sony Playstation was EGM's 1995 Game of the Year.

People played games on CD in 1995. What a weird weird year.

I feel like when stone cold quit wrestling which was a lot like how

Hey now, no need to become the thing you are bitching about.

Edit: removed the spoiler from my quote.

I feel like when stone cold quit wrestling which was a lot like how Walt blew up Gus in old folks home by planting a bomb under the Hector's wheel chair, in Breaking Bad.

He who fights monsters man, come on

Vylash

I feel like when stone cold quit wrestling which was a lot like how Walt blew up Gus in old folks home by planting a bomb under the Hector's wheel chair, in Breaking Bad.

taker-1.gif

cenasalute.gif

Edit: See how fucking stupid it to do? Equate a spoiler to wrestling? Hoe-lee-shiiiiiiii

i read the spoiler before the edit and i thank you, since i don't have the time to watch TV.

I haven't gotten that far man
i already knew that though

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
1995 is like a blur upon further research. One good movie. No good games. Nothing. It's like the year didn't even exist.

Gorillaz

That tie in with BrBa ain't cool Carnby. Even tho the whole fucking internet ruined that scene for everyone else.

I can't help it; someone named "Avon Barksdale" posting at this time is serendipitously hilarious.

He ain't a business man.

Avon wants his fucking corners

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Twisted Metal for the Sony Playstation was EGM's 1995 Game of the Year.

People played games on CD in 1995. What a weird weird year.

There's at least six better games that released in 1995 that I can think of off the top of my head. Twisted Metal didn't get good until 2.

Chrono Trigger, Yoshi's Island, Warcraft II, Star Wars: Dark Forces, Earthbound, Tekken 2.

Looking at a list...Forgot Marathon 2, Phantasy Star IV, Command and Conquer, I have no Mouth and I Must Scream.

According to Bing, Dream's Wire spoiler originally aired March 2, 2008, while Carnby's Breaking Bad spoiler aired October 9, 2011.

Dream's spoiler is 329 Weeks 6 Days old.

Carnby's spoiler is 141 Weeks 6 Days old.

Carnby

According to Bing, Dream's Wire spoiler originally aired March 2, 2008, while Carnby's Breaking Bad spoiler aired October 9, 2011.

Dream's spoiler is 329 Weeks 6 Days old.

Carnby's spoiler is 141 Weeks 6 Days old.

And The Shield ending in 2008, but everyone who has seen it knows to never spoil when...

I can't eve say it.

I think Collateral is the better Michael Mann movie. That scene where
Cruise kills those skinheads was great. Amazing gun shot sound effects.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
July Wrasslin' |OT| A Den of Gimmick Posters and Whiny Babies
I think Collateral is the better Michael Mann movie. That scene where
Cruise kills those skinheads was great. Amazing gun shot sound effects.

I find Gaf's fervent love of that movie very strange. It's pretty good, but you'd think it was Die Hard around here.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm so happy with the reduced number of PPVs in 1994-1991. Pre hogan WCW should be super interesting as I've never watched more than a few clips of it.

Top Bottom