• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Gurrry

So tonight.. Heres what I think happens..

We go through the PPV... until it comes down to like Kane and someone else for the shot at the title.

Then... All of a sudden you hear Daniel Bryans theme song..

BOOM!

Here he comes running down the ramp and into the ring and Kane and him brawl out for the belt.

DB wins, then on Raw talks about how he was able to recover in time.. then... BAM, the winner of the suitcase pops out and challenges him to a match at the next ppv.

The End

tumblr_n7wyu9IcxA1rka1sjo7_500.gif

tumblr_n7wyu9IcxA1rka1sjo2_500.gif

Is that Shut Your Mouth?

Man, I have some good memories with that game.

Hasney

Ahh just bring it. Back when wrestling games were run by people with ideas, not just goobers trying and failing to recreate what was on Tv.

Yeah, the game was horribly rushed out though, there was barely any content and just made it a nicer looking Smackdown 2. Shut your mouth and Here Comes The Pain were nicely polished though... Kinda

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Not gonna lie. It bothers me that Cena is fourth only to legends in combined days holding the championship.

I've gotten over it. Professional wrestling in general, not just WWE and the World title, has completely devalued the meaning of championships in recent years. Just like the Edge/Undertaker feud was an excuse to hot shot the title to Edge a bunch of times so he could have a higher championship rate statistic since he became a main eventer so late in his career, not realizing that all that did was lower the value of the title rather than increase the value of Edge.

Winning the title means basically nothing now, and WWE is the sole fault of that. Sadly, everyone else has seemingly started to follow in their footsteps. I'm of the opinion that Jack Brisco's 2 title reigns seem more significant than Booker T's multiple title reigns that were shoved in at the end of a dying WCW. Which is too bad for Booker, honestly.

Mengetsu

Aaron Moss sent word that he met Ric Flair at an event this past week and while getting an autograph, mentioned to Flair that he should demand that WWE officials let him resurrect Dolph Ziggler's career. According to Aaron, Flair responded that he tried more than once but officials would not budge on their decision.

Ziggler is stuck guys. No one can get him out of mid card hell :(

Alucard

Banned
I've gotten over it. Professional wrestling in general, not just WWE and the World title, has completely devalued the meaning of championships in recent years. Just like the Edge/Undertaker feud was an excuse to hot shot the title to Edge a bunch of times so he could have a higher championship rate statistic since he became a main eventer so late in his career, not realizing that all that did was lower the value of the title rather than increase the value of Edge.

Winning the title means basically nothing now, and WWE is the sole fault of that. Sadly, everyone else has seemingly started to follow in their footsteps. I'm of the opinion that Jack Brisco's 2 title reigns seem more significant than Booker T's multiple title reigns that were shoved in at the end of a dying WCW. Which is too bad for Booker, honestly.

I'd argue that the ROH title is still quite prestigious. Only 20 champions in 12 years.

Gorillaz

I'm missing the PPV tonight. Kind of heated because even tho I can assume Cena is winning I still want to see the crazy bumps in the ring.

Sblargh

Banned
Are you implying that John Cena isn't a legend in his own right?

Well, it is quite legendary for a babyface to make people cheer so much for the heel.

...to make people cheer for the heel. Bah gawd, I found out why you like him so much!

Gorillaz

I may be exaggerating, but that's probably the best acting that I've seen wrasslin'. Everything about that segment was awesome. They could have at least let Henry get the belt after that.
That was the blemish of it all to be honest. The fact cena retained, it would have been a cool little victory lap for him to win and hold it for a PPV or so.

What are your top tips for kicking a football? I don't have a football but I do have some tin foil I could wrap into a ball shape and kick.

Tin Foil is a completely different 'ball game', what I teach you about kicking tin foil won't transfer over to kicking a football. It will however allow you to do the Randy Orton punt kick of death.

Do you wish to know more?

I'd like to hereby congratulate Aiii on his victory over all Mexicans today

And also you call can kiss mah ass!

Quote for fun. I have no idea if this works.

tldr; work

PS fuck the Foo Fighters

Top Bottom