• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Aiii

So not worth it
iblBaowQz9PGwo.gif

FAVE FIVE ORANJE PLAYERS:
1. Arjen Robben.
2. Memphis Depay.
3. Robin van Persie.
4. Bruno Martins Indi
5. Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

World Cup finals, here we come!

1. Arjen Robben.
2. Memphis Depay.
3. Robin van Persie.
4. Bruno Martins Indi
5. Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

I have no idea who any of these people are, I would just like to state my astonishment at someone actually naming their child Memphis

PS you're jobbing to Freedom and you know it

No joke, Cena winning tonight will bum me out more than Mexico losing

Why? There's no need to be upset about another Cena victory. There is nothing that you can do about Cena. That guy does not know how to move on.

I don't think anything at MITB could bum me out more than that Mexican loss. #NorthAmerica #OchoaIsStillDaRealMVP #FuckAiii
kidding
#FuckTheNetherlands

Welcome back BrosonLee!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
iblBaowQz9PGwo.gif

1. Arjen Robben.
2. Memphis Depay.
3. Robin van Persie.
4. Bruno Martins Indi
5. Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

Who are these soft pieces of shit

I want to go into this pay-per-view fresh and experience it as the framers intended when they meticulously crafted this show over many weeks.

As you should, as we all know what's going to happen on iMPACT over the next 16 weeks. You better wear some old underwear in case you crap yourself from the excitement that awaits you.

Laserfrog

Tin Foil is a completely different 'ball game', what I teach you about kicking tin foil won't transfer over to kicking a football. It will however allow you to do the Randy Orton punt kick of death.

Do you wish to know more?

Yes please, I haven't kicked a football since school. I need to fulfill my dream of being a top footballist.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cena doesn't need to move on. Everyone else needs to move on and stop watching the product of which he is the focus of if you want to move on and stop excusing it by saying, 'well I like other guys on there' when you know damn well that that guy you like has a ceiling over his head that is named Jonathan Cenathan, so there's no reason for you to bother getting attached.

tm24

Cena doesn't need to move on. Everyone else needs to move on and stop watching the product of which he is the focus of if you want to move on and stop excusing it by saying, 'well I like other guys on there' when you know damn well that that guy you like has a ceiling over his head that is named Jonathan Cenathan, so there's no reason for you to bother getting attached.

I haven't watched Raw in 2 months. I honestly think he gets more airtime here than on Raw itself when i stopped watching. And i ran out of Hechicero matches to watch

YNxbQEU.jpg

Also, as there were camera issues, Progress' last show is going up free tomorrow on YouTube.

Hah, I was just to the right of there on the back wall. Great show, but the heat killed me by the main event. Devitt vs Havoc was awesome, so cool to see Devitt's last indie match. Also, Samoa Joe vs Rampage should be amazing.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
That's why Cena will win. Brock won't fight it because Cena will think him winning over Brock means something, and Brock will just look at it as another payday. Shrug his shoulders and take the pin.
It is just another payday. This shit doesn't matter. The only reason Lesnar would win is because the WWE will think it'll make them more money, and then they can have Lesnar/Cena III at WM or something for major money.

Cena's entire life is built around the WWE. His SO is a damn diva. John Cena the wrestler and John Cena the man are the same person, essentially.

BHZ Mayor

It is just another payday. This shit doesn't matter. The only reason Lesnar would win is because the WWE will think it'll make them more money, and then they can have Lesnar/Cena III at WM or something for major money.

Cena's entire life is built around the WWE. His SO is a damn diva. John Cena the wrestler and John Cena the man are the same person, essentially.

So Cena is basically Steve Ballmer?

zychi

Banned
That's why Cena will win. Brock won't fight it because Cena will think him winning over Brock means something, and Brock will just look at it as another payday. Shrug his shoulders and take the pin.

Nash apparently wasn't allowed to say curse words growing up. F-bombs every other word

Top Bottom