• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

strobogo

Banned
Well at least now it makes sense why he gets gassed so easily.

i7hxrUfw73rta.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'm going tonight! First PPV ever, first WWE live event since Raw in '99. Should be fun.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lot of y'all are going to MITB, why isn't there a WrassleGAF meetup?

It is bs, pretty much. Those two men could have delivered just as great of a story if not better in the ring without her.

Yup. Skipping around the ring and tilting your head isn't much of a compelling character. Never mind the fact that "she's crazy" is not only dumb and degrading but just not interesting at all. Just a lame excuse to do whatever.

2012 was a rough year. I remember that angle being one of the more compelling ones at the time from that year and it's still kinda shit. I guess it was still better than Cena/Johnny Ace and the nothing midcard

As noted, WWE NXT star Corey Graves is currently out of action with his second concussion.
There's talk going around developmental that Graves is pretty much done as an in-ring performer and officials are trying to figure out another role in the company for him.

Damn. I know some didn't like his work, but this is terrible. Hope they find a good spot for him.

Damn. I know some didn't like his work, but this is terrible. Hope they find a good spot for him.

Damn that is some sad stuff right there. Wonder if he had a history of concussions before he went to NXT and this 2nd one there just sorta sealed the deal for his career. Concussions are nothing to fuck with, plus the longer term effects of multiple concussions are still being discovered.

#EATINGSPIRIT

He's taking his rivalry with Eddie Kingston to a whole level.

He's not a great promo, and NXT already has its star manager in Enzo Amore. He's too inexperienced to be an agent or trainer. He can't really practice the power of LEAN as a referee. They already have Brad Maddox as the underling heel authority figure, and you don't need any more with The Authority in power. I have no idea what else they could do with him. Maybe enroll him at Full Sail and have him pick up production?

strobogo

Banned
Can you imagine how many guys have dozens of concussions and were working a week later, never fully recovering and getting more and more? Like how the fuck is Bully Ray not a babbling idiot after all those horrific chair shots that no doubt scrambled his brain?

He's not a great promo, and NXT already has its star manager in Enzo Amore. He's too inexperienced to be an agent or trainer. He can't really practice the power of LEAN as a referee. They already have Brad Maddox as the underling heel authority figure, and you don't need any more with The Authority in power. I have no idea what else they could do with him. Maybe enroll him at Full Sail and have him pick up production?

I'm sorry to hear that about Graves but pretty much this. They're already in cost-cutting mode so it doesn't make much sense.

dream

Can you imagine how many guys have dozens of concussions and were working a week later, never fully recovering and getting more and more? Like how the fuck is Bully Ray not a babbling idiot after all those horrific chair shots that no doubt scrambled his brain?

Guys used to be tougher, I guess.

JavyOO7

Oh my god at the ending of MITB 2012... I admit I laughed. Didn't think the harness holding the case would actually break like that. And then he does a goofy face in victoly!

eda59a1255.jpg

It's kind of mind blowing that they really went with Del Rio over Ziggler. Say what you will about Ziggler but the fans clearly want(ed) him to be in a higher position.

Hasn't he been wrestling for like 10+ years? I think that would qualify someone to be a trainer of some sort, no?

Well in Bubba's case it would require him to have a brain to be scrambled it but I digress.

I'd start with the whole ECW roster in the late 90's.

Then move to anyone who wrestled in the chair shot era for wcw and wwe. There has to be a shit pile of guys out there with brains that look like day old oatmeal. After that wrestler who will not be named and football players dropping like flies was when everyone started freaking out about concussions. Hell now days doctors are worried about soccer players heading the ball and the damage it is doing to their brains.

My view of Rampage Brown hitting Noam Dar with a piledriver on the bar of The Garage;

gkAYbbC.jpg

Incidentally, everyone should be on the Tommy End bandwagon. He's ridiculously good, at present.

Kaladin

I'm watching last week's Raw and I don't know why I just noticed it, but it looks like Stephanie got a nose job so her nose matches Triple H's.

3535e61087ca960d500f6a7067001b5d.jpg

Why didn't I notice this before?

Hasn't he been wrestling for like 10+ years? I think that would qualify someone to be a trainer of some sort, no?

Compared to Finlay, Dean Malenko, Road Dogg, Jamie Noble, IRS, Arn Anderson, Billy Kidman, Brooklyn Brawler, Michael Hayes, and Laurinatis?

Even at NXT, there are guys like Bill DeMott, Steamboat, Terry Taylor, Joey Mercury, Norman Smiley, and Sara Del Rey. Graves wouldn't have the credibility to be a trainer there.

He could train people at an indy wrestling school, I suppose.

Compared to Finlay, Dean Malenko, Road Dogg, Jamie Noble, IRS, Arn Anderson, Billy Kidman, Brooklyn Brawler, Michael Hayes, and Laurinatis?

Even at NXT, there are guys like Bill DeMott, Steamboat, Terry Taylor, Joey Mercury, Norman Smiley, and Sara Del Rey. Graves wouldn't have the credibility to be a trainer there.

He could train people at an indy wrestling school, I suppose.
Josh Mathews is gone. Corey Graves can do our pre- and post-shows. There will be a pole by the desk for him to lean on.

WTF....why did they change The Wyatt Family's theme.

You had one job Jim Johnston, one job.
Because it's amazing, and seeing Bray's entrance twice every night would be stupid.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
also Jim Johnston is dead, long live CFO$' superior themes

Top Bottom