• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

In actual 6 star news:

Dalton Castle re-signed with ROH, per PWInsider

0Wz8nca.gif

Wait, there's a GLORY show on right now?

Beef and Boots are monsters. You should form a tag team called beef wellingtons and be forced to face the steiners round the circuit

'89 yume kachimasu event does not seem to be on NJPWWorld. :/

Egg0

Banned
I was watching the EA conference on mute...

Did they end it on the f2p Star Wars mobile game? Or did my feed loop back around.

Beefy

Battlefront 2 looked alright and you get free dlc, still undecided whether to buy it tho. No other game interested me. Least they have made me not give a shit about FIFA, first year in my life I won't be buying it.

Syder

Battlefront 2 looked alright and you get free dlc, still undecided whether to buy it tho. No other game interested me. Least they have made me not give a shit about FIFA, first year in my life I won't be buying it.
Is there a season pass/premium?

Last Fifa I bought was 13 the year I fully switched to PC gaming.

Syder

Battlefront 2 looks legit
The lack of Clone Wars content in the first game was one of the main reason I didn't buy it. Say what you want about the prequel but it had

AESTHETICS

Art department was working overtime.

Zach

I'm watching the critically-acclaimed Bryan/Kane/Ryback vs. The Shield match at TLC 2012. Am I crazy or are they calling weapons "toys" constantly? It's weird.

Zach

God dang, Daniel Bryan is over and on the verge of being a top star. I understand why folks were getting behind this dude. Fun fun.

Beefy

All you need is a friend or loved one to play with, right? It's specifically not a drop-in kind of co-op game, yeah?

Just wasn't feeling the look of the game. The working as a team seemed good though, so many people will play co-op with randoms ha

Adree

WrassleGAF would probably enjoy unemployed Bayley at this stage tbh

That's not what I want but it's kind of amazing how WWE managed to expose all her weaknesses like this. I'm not sure how they rebuild her without her going away for awhile.

Top Bottom