• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Egg0

Banned
As someone who only played Battlefront for like... 2 hours, tops. BF2 looked like more Battlefront.

Since the single player was the new thing, I thought they'd trot that out. Unless they said it'll show up at MS or Sony. (Was kinda watching on mute)

That's not what I want but it's kind of amazing how WWE managed to expose all her weaknesses like this. I'm not sure how they rebuild her without her going away for awhile.

They won't even give Bray time off when it's been the only thing he's needed for years

I still say Bayley would win a feud with Bray

2klUGOz.png

Guys. Come on.

The idea of a chairs match was stupid as hell to begin with, that somewhat redeemed it.

That's not what I want but it's kind of amazing how WWE managed to expose all her weaknesses like this. I'm not sure how they rebuild her without her going away for awhile.

I say this a lot but wrestlers like Bayley aren't doing their best either. I know the writing is shit and the stories are dumb, but a good wrestler/performer should overcome that.

God dang, Daniel Bryan is over and on the verge of being a top star. I understand why folks were getting behind this dude. Fun fun.

Hating on that dude around that time and the summer of 2013 was just so inconceivably absurd to me.

But alas in WrassleGAF, if one thing's for sure, it's that nothing's for sure.

sting-woo.gif

Its kind of impressive how badly they fucked up Bayley. She was really over in NXT and now look.

Too bad that Wrestling Retribution Project never saw the light of day.

They seem to do a really good gay wrestler angle with Joey Ryan playing a wrestler who happens to be gay and not a gay gimmick wrestler ala well you know...

Heels out him, not a big fan of them calling him a fucking F-word but it's more of an R rated thing so it's not the worst thing ever, especially because it results in cutting this promo:

https://youtu.be/3x6aDu7EmOY

And it's really good.

That first YTer fucked up so many of his lines, then just stood their in silence.

I appreciate that he tried (and his prompter probably fucked up which is what caused the quiet/stuttering), but I bet you he now appreciates editing his videos way more than he used to.

Top Bottom