• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

klonere

Banned
I think a Cody run with the ROH belt is inevitable since he is done with TNA and ROH will probably draw very well with it because ROH fans are weird

4Lqjovd.png

🤔

An all time great John Cena moment is coming up, get excited.

Slizz

Fuckin A. The Indy show I just went to was fucking doooooooope. Sydal is soooooo chill, was more than willing to shoot the shit. Good show overall too

I'm seeing him perform here in Austin in August. Should be interesting.

Should be fun live.

There is a House of Hardcore show with the Bucks here next weekend, not sure I can make it at this point though.

So fucking hype for Dominion. Been a while since I've watched current wrasslin

Me too, friend. Should be a great show.

Might be going to a buddies to watch it. He is setting up a Chinese BBQ cooker and shit. Should be fun.

Should be fun live.

There is a House of Hardcore show with the Bucks here next weekend, not sure I can make it at this point though.

Personally, it is harder for me to be objective in an environment where community is what takes precendence over anything else. Being with other fans is really fun. I hate veen watching most of the show since you can't hear the commentators.

No Bucks in Melbourne :(

Would be cool to see Colt & Matt Cross though.

Yeah I heard the Bucks weren't doing a couple of the dates here. Thats a shame. As far as I know Melbourne gets the biggest numbers for wrestling events too.

The scene here is alright. Newcastle Pro Wrestling draws about 200-300 or so each monthly show which really isn't bad.

Top Bottom