• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Anth0ny

DCC-NlJXkAAKrgP.jpg
DCC-ORhWsAADQnn.jpg

klonere

Banned
I apologize for being a facetious prick.

Wrestling is amazing and this mornings show was out of this world!

Also Kotoka finally got a pin on the Jimmyz and Big R absolutely annihilated Yamato!

Wrestling's the best, I just wish people would spend more time watching and talking about the wrestling they DO enjoy, rather than bitching about the wrestling they don't.

I remember that moment where one of the AOP guys straight up dropped a dude onto his tag partners head.

Honestly, if I was Kenny or any other non-WWE superstar, I'd only agree to sign if I get to leapfrog to the main roster like Styles did. NXT is cursed, I tell ya!
Triple H is drooling at the idea of getting Kenny plus the Bucks on NXT. I agree they should go straight to the main roster though.

Dark Souls is boring and there's nothing enjoyable about a ridiculously hard game that you want to beat just to have cred with people that play games.

klonere

Banned
Wrestling's the best, I just wish people would spend more time watching and talking about the wrestling they DO enjoy, rather than bitching about the wrestling they don't.

The only thing that truly brings me down about wrestling right now is the NXT talent vacuum cleaner looming large over everything.

Otherwise it's just fantastic, I have access to wrestling from all over the world at any time and one of the best promotions going right now on my doorstep.

Syder

Seriously, who is buying an Xbox these days?

Microsoft have ALL the money and NONE of the games.

RIP Scalebound, gone but not forgotten

Dark Souls is boring and there's nothing enjoyable about a ridiculously hard game that you want to beat just to have cred with people that play games.

The weird thing is I really liked Demon's Souls layout with the stages, but that game practically doesn't exist to current fans of that series.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What's the point of wrestling anymore when anyone you like is going to be scooped up by Big Nose and Scab Regal in the crowd?

Another confirmed hit for AOP, I think they're better than most give credit, but c'mon guys.

In ULTRAVIOLENT JUNE news, I just saw the barbed wire trampoline spot.

Egg0

Banned
So I decided to not fuck up my sleep pattern by sleeping for a few hours and waking up in the middle of Dominion. May go back to watch the stuff I missed if there are any recommendations. Here's what I woke up to:

- LOL Cody beating Elgin.
- Takahashi/Kushida was lit. I loved that they straight up were just hitting each other for the first 10 minutes or so. The dropkick off the chair and over the barricade spot was awesome. Kinda sad that Takahashis' reign seems to be over. I would have at least liked if he had lost to someone different. Also I guess we're back to Kushida/Bushi again?
- Suzuki/Goto was fun for what it was. A match that was doomed to end in a clusterfuck due to stable involvement.
- Naito/Tanahashi was better than their last match. Barring the weird botch towards the end of the match during an irish-whip reversal. Naito got that Osakan heat brother. Funny how Tanahashi was drawing boos for punching with a closed fist, but got cheers for spitting on Naito. Also I think Naito works the crowd better when they're throwing heat at him. I don't what's next for them, rematch? Naito winning G1? Don't even know who Tana would even face. Sanada?
- Omega/Okada was something. Even though I liked the spots from the first match better, this match was better overall. And yes, the "Omega dodging the Rainmaker cause he couldn't stand" was amazing. I thought that if Kenny was ever going to get the belt, it would've been last night. I feel like it's even less likely now, at least it would've made sense heading towards the U.S. G1.
- LOL CODY.

don't the what chants continue even when alexa talks back

not really a knock on her, i find it weird why she keeps getting them. i wonder if the fact her talking back to them is why, like the crowd wants her to

They'll do it to any heel who talks with gaps.

I'm ok with it because she kills them every time.

My man Corbin is really getting the briefcase next week.

Can you imagine F A B U L O U S screaming down the speakers when Ellsworth shoves Becky off a ladder so Carmella wins the MITB.

T.v

Jezus, Mitb is next week? I thought it was still a few weeks away.
Should be fun though, it always is, I just hope the women manage put on a good match.

I am finally catching up on AJPW, beginning with Champion Carnival Night 8. Watching the entire Champion Carnival was a mistake. I should have waited for the highlight matches like I did with Best of the Super Juniors.

Thoughts on the whole thing after I watch the final.

The only thing that truly brings me down about wrestling right now is the NXT talent vacuum cleaner looming large over everything.

Otherwise it's just fantastic, I have access to wrestling from all over the world at any time and one of the best promotions going right now on my doorstep.

The beauty of watching All Japan is knowing that there's no one there other than Joe Doering that would get scooped by the WWE. What, are they going to grab an almost 40 Zeus or Bodyguard? Pick up Jake Lee or Naoya Nomura? It's not like Miyahara's going anywhere; if he is, the company has basically folded.

T.v

remember when american alpha were meant to be the top tag team on sd

at this rate jason jordan's solo push will be cancelled before it even happens
I never could get behind them. And if they died to give us the modern Usos and Breezango I am A-OK with that.

Top Bottom