• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Anth0ny

If you put the letters "SH" in front of "ART" you have my exact opinion of Omega/Okada 2.

E8KHTe3.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Data West, are you looking forward to Kimura's feud with Asuka in WWE where Asuka is belittled for not being sexy/never having a boyfriend?

i'd rather that than hana being fed to asuka because asuka sells all those tickets and puts all those butts in seats which is why she's completely scorched earthed nxt's womens division from its most promising aspect to its least.

somedevil

Update on Mark Andrews:

Eddie Dennis‏ @EddieDennis1986 11m11 minutes ago

Not my place to comment really but lots of love and concern on here so I will say I've had contact from Mark and he will be ok.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Doesn't AAA already own the name Xbox One X

gonna have to change it

I swear they were just building up to full backwards compatibility only to go "your newfangled XBox One can play old... XBox One games" *seagull pop*

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm guessing they picked Xbox ONE X so if you try and abbreviate it Xbox ONE X its just XBOX.

Top Bottom