• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Menome

Not watching the stream, been playing Killing Floor 2 with friends instead.

Just not feeling this year's E3. I just catch the highlights after each conference is over

Raw64life

$499 lul

Microsoft trying to get the word EXCLUSIVE over. Changing the meaning by shoving it down people's throats.

It's hilarious. They played a guy saying "EXCLUSIVE" before every trailer when in reality you can play every single one of these games without needing to own an Xbox.

Syder

What have Bray Wyatt and Microsoft got in common?
They always lose at the big one.

Won't be hard for Sony to beat that at all, just throw Hideo Kojima out there and you've won already.

There were games, that is a good thing.

Microsoft continuing their streak of inferior conferences...

Won't be hard for Sony to beat that at all, just throw Hideo Kojima out there and you've won already.

yheAcEY.gif

Zach

That Iron Man flying, including underwater, was crazy cool.... old man
I was probably barely paying attention by that point. >_>

But Iron Man? Superhero talk?! Nerd.

That blade runner looking game looked cool

Yeah.

What have Bray Wyatt and Microsoft got in common?
They always lose at the big one.

You funny.

Beefy

No way does Anthem come out looking like that. Ori and Cuphead looked good Crackdown looked a mess.

So far:

EA: 2/10
MS 5/10

You're not the man I married, Zach.

I'm glad I was more-or-less tuned out of E3 news this year. I didn't have any expectations of tons of insane games for the One X, nor did I think it would cost less than $500.

Zach

You're not the man I married, Zach.

I'm glad I was more-or-less tuned out of E3 news this year. I didn't have any expectations of tons of insane games for the One X, nor did I think it would cost less than $500.
Yeah, I just don't care anymore. Like, they could all bomb and crap the bed and I'd be like "oh well, I have a bunch of games in the backlog anyway."

He not leaving Njpw any time soon, if he was than that was probably the dumbest way to book a match.

Much like he wasn't 66 Champ, he isn't sticking around

I'll make my traditional Calling It right now: he doesn't walk out of WK 2018 with the belt, he's in WWE sometime that year.

They only don't give him the belt if they're sure he isn't sticking around long-term, and it's pretty telling they didn't give him it on their last real chance to in 2017. He sure isn't getting it in the US or in the G1, and the G1 winner isn't getting a chance until WK

Also lol$499

Top Bottom