• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Sephzilla

I think you mean dmc 2

sandow-what.gif

jmdajr

Jesus Christ. Metallica was an aural and visual assault last night. Still kind of deaf. Incredible.

Also hype about this DBZ game. I felt like a kid watching that trailer.

also also --$499. Oh well. Amazed it's gonna be so small.

Jesus Christ. Metallica was an aural and visual assault last night. Still kind of deaf. Incredible.

Also hype about this DBZ game. I felt like a kid watching that trailer.

also also --$499. Oh well. Amazed it's gonna be so small.
I'm so fucking hyped to see them next month, I may not survive in the pit.

Zach

If you are into cheesy lines( the good kind) and shooting Nazi's up until they are pulp then yep.

I'm disgusted that these SJW game makers don't even present the Nazi side in a fair and open-minded way.

>___>

There was like 70,000 people there. It's like they are having Wrestlemania every other day.

Trump voters, all of them. Including you, jmdajr. You're not fooling anyone, pal.

Recall

So Omega's rise to main event status, followed by two simply incredible attempts at capturing the gold have been my favourite thing in wrestling in eons.

I believe in Omega.

Matches like that where I'm emotionally invested in the outcome is such a rarity but both Okada and Omega have my full attention and I can't wait to see what happens next.

So Omega's rise to main event status, followed by two simply incredible attempts at capturing the gold have been my favourite thing in wrestling in eons.

I believe in Omega.

Matches like that where I'm emotionally invested in the outcome is such a rarity but both Okada and Omega have my full attention and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Yeah, it's kinda crazy how far Omega has come. I remember after Nakamura and AJ left I was honestly wondering if Omega was main event material, or would he be too goofy. He really pulled it off though.

https://youtu.be/V-I3ENbCu1U
You've done it now youve gone and made a big mistake and I can't allow you to
Think you can just walk away so turn around and face the price that your gonna
Pay cause the end is now this is gonna be your judgement day a cheap shot that's
The way that you pay the game I was blind sided things will never ever be the
Same nice guys it said they always finish last but bad asses always kickin ass
Holes ass your gonna pay your gonna pay there's no forgiveness this time your
Gonna pay your gonna pay it's my business your mine your gonna pay your gonna
Pay I'm burnin his ones to the ground your gonna pay your gonna pay I'm gonna
Bring you down your gonna pay your gonna payim gonna bring you down your gonna
Pay your gonna pay... Your gonna pay your gonna pay no more chances no more
Excuses no lies your stories endin time to say your goodbyes nice guys it said
They always finish last but bad asses always kickin ass holes ass

Top Bottom