• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Why can't Zandig throw Trump off a roof.

Oh yeah, Zandig loves Trump.

Even ultraviolence fails to give me hope.

Wait, does that mean that WWE talk should be banned because Linda McMahon is literally part of the Trump administration?

triple.jpg

Because that would be worth losing Ultraviolence June.

In the meantime,
Death_80101c_5871831.gif

Any bets on how long the latest WWE thread in off-topic about WWE ratings stays open? http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1371417&page=100000

Zach

Just got back from New Orleans. The neighbor kids asked where I had been before going back to what's important: teaching each other wrestling holds in the front yard. I actually heard one kid say "that's called an arm bar." I should probably go give them the Man of 1,004 Holds treatment.

Just got back from New Orleans. The neighbor kids asked where I had been before going back to what's important: teaching each other wrestling holds in the front yard. I actually heard one kid say "that's called an arm bar." I should probably go give them the Man of 1,004 Holds treatment.

You know what you must do:
AwpoAXg.gif

tumblr_mzilgtRmJw1rnh8oao7_r1_500.gif

RBH

How was New Orleans, fellow Team WCW member

Coincidentally, I just got back from Galveston TX. My daughter made quick friends with a girl her age so I got to talking to her parents. They had just moved to Galveston from New Orleans two months ago to get away from what they described as escalating violence (a relative of theirs was killed). Sad story.

And guys like Ohno, who gets the credit for being the only person to appear in two different eras' NXT credits and wash out of both.

It's 100% down to the booking of him. The first time he was over but was realised because the considered him to be in bad shape. The second time they rehire him when he looks worse and do nothing with him.

MC Safety

Hornswoggle was a pro in NXT. That amuses me.

Also, this talk of beating up children reminded me of Stu Hart's sadism in Wrestling With Shadows. Here's an old man torturing kids in his basement and making them scream for his enjoyment.

And the WWE speaks of the Hart dungeon with reverence.

Don't be a bully, Stu Hart!

Zach

How was New Orleans, fellow Team WCW member

New Orleans is pretty alright, dudes. I've eaten a lot of succulent, naughty foods.

RBH, we're about to pop into St. James Cheese Co. before your recommendation of Creole Creamery. So much dairy. Gonna think of you, old friend. WCW forever, etc. etc.

^ :D

(Creole Creamery was very tasty, by the way. Thanks again for the recommendations.)

Zach

I was going to post some thoughts about Orton/Christian 2011 and the Luger/Giant boyfriendship of '97, but I'm about to fall asleep. Goodnight, sweet Menome.

Alucard

Banned
Guys, let's do a WWE fanfic story circle. I'll start.

The man sat among the smell of sweat and hot dogs twenty rows up. Meanwhile, Dolph Ziggler and The Miz tussled in the middle of the ring. Gritting his teeth beneath his black hoodie, the man felt the rage of rejection building in his belly.

"That should be me taking shitty superkicks," he growled, perhaps a bit too loudly, spitting chunks of the Nathan's dog out between his teeth.

"You okay, buddy?" an old, grey-haired man nearby said to him.

"Just fine," the angry big man said, taking another huge bite of America. The old man leaned closer, looking deep into the recesses of the hoodie.

"Hey, aren't you?..." he began, then fell back as the man pulled back his hoodie and proceeded to tear off his leather jacket, revealing a pastel singlet with the words "The Big Guy" spray painted on.

"I used to be," he said.

Hex

Banned
So Tekken 7 is sexy.
First thing I did was buy (you get a bunch of gold free) Okada King, and a Bullet Club shirt for King.
Have to see who my back up will be.

Stupid bug though.
I installed first on my Pro, in my living room. Bought shit, played some matches.
I come into my computer room to play on my other PS4 (Asus evo monitor) and nothing is there.
Eventually my w/l synced up but nothing I bought or customized.

Fantomex

So Tekken 7 is sexy.
First thing I did was buy (you get a bunch of gold free) Okada King, and a Bullet Club shirt for King.

Stupid bug though.
I installed first on my Pro, in my living room. Bought shit, played some matches.
I come into my computer room to play on my other PS4 (Asus evo monitor) and nothing is there.

Is Okada impossible to beat in Tekken also?

So Tekken 7 is sexy.

Stupid bug though.
Someday I'll buy a PS4 just for the fighting games. I don't think my laptop can handle it for steam

Menome

I thought this morning would just be an anxious wait for Tekken 7 to drop through my letterbox.

Instead, I'm waiting on police turning up because there's somebody yelling for help from a nearby building, but I can't pinpoint which one and I can't shout loud enough for them to hear me back.

Hasney

I thought this morning would just be an anxious wait for Tekken 7 to drop through my letterbox.

Instead, I'm waiting on police turning up because there's somebody yelling for help from a nearby building, but I can't pinpoint which one and I can't shout loud enough for them to hear me back.

Hopefully no-ones threatening to throw her in a volcano.

Hope everything turns out OK.

Menome

Hopefully no-ones threatening to throw her in a volcano.

Hope everything turns out OK.

The yelling stopped about ten minutes ago, so I think they've been found, but that was still about 45 minutes after I called the police.

I certainly hope the emergency services are quicker than that if I'm in trouble. :/

Hasney

The yelling stopped about ten minutes ago, so I think they've been found, but that was still about 45 minutes after I called the police.

I certainly hope the emergency services are quicker than that if I'm in trouble. :/

They might have seen it and sorted it, then will come for a statement after. That's what happened when some kids were setting the bins on fire at my mums.

Fuck, Menome, that sounds intense. Hope everything turns out OK.

Top Bottom