• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Ultraviolence is equal opportunity:
konamikagetsu2.gif

The great equalizer:
tumblr_on4suhOMhO1s066k8o1_400.gif

Menome

After the earlier excitement, a four-hour wait for Tekken 7 to arrive through the post. No sign of it and have to get showered and go to work now.

Pikma

Banned
Still better than 80% of the world to be honest.

Go live in India or anywhere south of the border. You'll come crawling back because someone will probably take your legs weeks after you arrive.
This is such a fucking stupid and mind numbingly ignorant thing to say.

But still I hope you live the next 3 1/2 years, or 7 1/2, in this cute little bubble of yours and never have to face the horrible situation a lot of families are going through, including mine. And that's shit that would never happen "anywhere south of the border" by the way.

So Tekken 7 is sexy.
First thing I did was buy (you get a bunch of gold free) Okada King, and a Bullet Club shirt for King.
Have to see who my back up will be.

Stupid bug though.
I installed first on my Pro, in my living room. Bought shit, played some matches.
I come into my computer room to play on my other PS4 (Asus evo monitor) and nothing is there.
Eventually my w/l synced up but nothing I bought or customized.

I bought the NJPW lifebar and a Bullet Club shirt for Lili, used it for a few matches, and was like "Okay that's enough."

Hasney

Put Akuma in a Bullet club shirt, a pizza on his back and a lantern on his head. I'm humanity's greatest monster.

Menome

Tekken 7 arrived just as I was about to leave for work. So I've stuck it in the PS4 on Rest Mode to install and update, then as soon as I get home from work at about 9pm, I can get in, have dinner and probably fall asleep.

God damn it.

Aiii

So not worth it
Tekken 7 arrived just as I was about to leave for work. So I've stuck it in the PS4 on Rest Mode to install and update, then as soon as I get home from work at about 9pm, I can get in, have dinner and probably fall asleep.

God damn it.

That wonderful moment where you have to specifically start scheduling "gaming time" is something, isn't it. You an adult now.

Alucard

Banned
That wonderful moment where you have to specifically start scheduling "gaming time" is something, isn't it. You an adult now.

Kids absolutely kill it, too. You feel like you're literally just wasting time if you're gaming and you have kids while dishes and laundry pile up.

Fuck Trump
Fuck Ivanka who chats shit about wanting to help women.
Fuck GOP
Fuck Tories
Fuck May
Fuck Vince
Fuck Roman
Fuck steph
Fuck Orton

That's have a Jinder party

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. Behind her facade, she is a hypocrite. Apparently her book on this subject is a hack job; she took a lot of quotes without citeing them properly.

jmdajr

Good guy Dave Bautista retweeting Arnold's plea to save the planet.

davebautistaI- really love that Arnie took the time and cared enough to speak out about this so I'm happy to #repost ..... thanks Arnold @schwarzenegger

Link

There's no chance the betting odds hold in terms of current outcome for the main event but gosh I hope they do

Please waste Brock squashing Joey Samoey on a C-tier PPV literally called Great Balls of Fire

Hasney

There's no chance the betting odds hold in terms of current outcome for the main event but gosh I hope they do

Please waste Brock squashing Joey Samoey on a C-tier PPV literally called Great Balls of Fire

Jobber Mahal is world champ, so it could happen.

Plus they're not going to waste someone they have plans for, so it does actually make sense. Him or Bray I would go with.

Top Bottom