• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Juts a logo. No sketches, nothing.

But hey, at least they can shut the hell up and stop derailing threads with whining about dead metroid.

Fixed friendo.

Also another perversion of everyone's favourite gif

vinceprime.gif

this actually cracked me up on account of the complete non footage, "now in development"

You sure? I reckon it'll be a 2019/20 game

On February 28, 2014, Kensuke Tanabe announced that Retro Studios was working on a new game, which CEO Michael Kelbaugh declared had been in development for a few months since Tropical Freeze was finished

TF was finished in Dec 2013 and released Feb of '14. Retro work on one project at a time. They haven't been sitting around not making money for 3 years.

Metroid will likely be out next year.

I'm getting so fucking excited for a thing that won't happen with the Shadow of the Colossus business 😥😥😥

I need it in my veins now

jmdajr

Random.

I played half the first God of War, and I think that's about as much I have ever played in the series.
It's possible I played a PSP game, but not sure.

It's a respectable series but I never got into it like other 3rd person action titles.

Zach

Mario looks fun. Like, that's what Mario does. Not gonna buy a Switch just for that, though.

Unless my son decides he wants on for Xmas or whatevz. He'll definitely want one in time for PokeSwitch, but that probably won't happen for a year or two.

Egg0

Banned
Random.

I played half the first God of War, and I thinks that's about as much I have ever played in the series.

It's a respectable series but I never got into it like other 3rd person action titles.

Wow are you me?

I bought the GoW collection for PS3 and played the first one for a few hours before I dropped it.

It probably didn't help that I played Bayonneta and the DMCs of the world before touching it.

T.v

Don't tell me this dude numbered his alts.
Only thing during the Sony conference that mildly excited me was the Destiny 2 trailer, and that game was announced a while ago.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Random.

I played half the first God of War, and I thinks that's about as much I have ever played in the series.

I don't understand the appeal God of War. its a 3rd person action game with bad combat. I didn't try it until after DMC/Ninja Gaiden though.

Sephzilla

I don't give a shit about Destiny 2 or CoD. Destiny 2 looks like more of the same, which means I don't care about it. CoD managed to ruin COD4.

T.v

Never cared about GoW or COD. Destiny 2 being more of the same should not surprise anyone, and for me is a good thing. Currently just started Horizon: Zero dawn after just having finished Uncharted 4. Damn Horizon looks pretty. Need to play more of it to get an actual opinion on it, but I am already disappointed about it having detective vision.

jmdajr

I like Destiny but I am not paying 60 bucks for it when I get wait a year and get all the expansions for the same price.

Sephzilla

2D Metroid is the only Metroid that would actually get me interested. So of course it gets a midcard dev and is pushed off to the system Nintendo cares about less now

Beefy

Never cared about GoW or COD. Destiny 2 being more of the same should not surprise anyone, and for me is a good thing. Currently just started Horizon: Zero dawn after just having finished Uncharted 4. Damn Horizon looks pretty. Need to play more of it to get an actual opinion on it, but I am already disappointed about it having detective vision.

The detective vision makes sense. Horizon is my GOTY atm.

Top Bottom