• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

klonere

Banned
Suzuki wants a drink from the concessions girl but of course he doesn't have a wallet on him, so he starts getting all Suzuki on her and she responds with a high kick.

I think I might sub to DDT Universe this weekend.

Foggy

Suzuki wants a drink from the concessions girl but of course he doesn't have a wallet on him, so he starts getting all Suzuki on her and she responds with a high kick.

I think I might sub to DDT Universe this weekend.

Do ittttttttt

Foggy

Given how frustrating it is to keep up with DG, I should probably give my money to a company that makes it as easy as possible.

No idea how successful it is for DDT but if anything it could embolden DG to jump on the bandwagon.

Universe definitely has its quirks but overrall it's easier to navigate than njpwworld. Live quality is very reliable(although seemingly more of a bandwidth hog than njpwworld), frequent schedule, lots of tags to find stuff, 4 sub-promotions, archive of all the gonzo on location matches. It's as good a value as you can ask for.

Sony don't want them. Pivotshare tried to talk to them about making an app, they weren't interested - and that would've allowed dozens of wrestling promotions to have their VOD service on PS4.

That blows.

If you ever want an example of a fanbase working themselves into a shoot, go no further than Tool fans.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1345194

That's what I'm saying.

Tool fans are the equivalent of someone who claims to be the biggest and smartest wrestling fan on the planet, but only watches WWE. NXT on occasion if they want to watch something "weird."

I'm not going to judge Klonere for owning multiple Switches.

Hey, Switch would be perfect for watching wrasslin on the go tbh.

bgGkEGE.gif
PSN deal is get $15 back for $100 spent in NA. Starts June 9th and goes to the the 20th. I will grab Tekken 7 and Dirt 4 most likely.

NJPW Content

So was Ambrose on the juice but now off of it? Dude looks like a sickly old man now compared to when he came in with The SHIELD.

What happened to this guy.

Tagyhag

So was Ambrose on the juice but now off of it? Dude looks like a sickly old man now compared to when he came in with The SHIELD.

That's the general sentiment. Shame, dude looked great.

I mean, even without the juice, dude could bulk up. Not like he's using his skinny frame for any agility.

Chris Adonis/Masters got hurt in Mumbai during the TNA tapings. His Slammiversary match next month with Eli Drake against Moose and NFL player DeAngelo Williams is now in question

There's a chance he was given the noticeable drop in physique. At the same time, he's lessened his workout a lot. The Shield used to train together I think. Then they broke up and Ambrose talks more about rock climbing and riding bikes or doing yoga then being in the gym.

There's a chance he was given the noticeable drop in physique. At the same time, he's lessened his workout a lot. The Shield used to train together I think. Then they broke up and Ambrose talks more about rock climbing and riding bikes or doing yoga then being in the gym.

He is still pretty strong...

dean-ambrose-renee-young-german-suplex.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Switch is killing it in general, making this thread in January and February look hilarious in hindsight.

Zach

What's so great about the Switch? I've seen nothing to change my opinion from "don't care" and I buy, like, every console.

Really asking here. Maybe I've missed some stuff.

Gaming overreactions? here? on GAF?!
Surely not!

speaking of which, two more weeks until gaming sides annual clusterfuck week of embarrassing reactionary nonsense.
Which means two more weeks until the posters beating their "I'll get banned over there!" drum to try and conceal their dumping posts in here.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
the people who were wrong about the Switch also have terrible taste in wrestling so it makes sense

I think this thread being so wrong about the Switch helped awaken me to how much time I was wasting watching wrestling. The Network is the ultimate trap. I like watching old wrestling so I pay for the Network. I pay for the Network so I might as well watch the PPVs. I watch the PPVs so I might as well watch Smackdown or god forbid RAW to keep up on the story lines. That's five hours every week, eight or nine on PPV weeks. Over a day every month that has two PPVs.

Now I just play some of my backlog instead and if I need something in the background I got Netflix or Hulu or whatever.

Top Bottom