• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Fantomex

PSN deal is get $15 back for $100 spent in NA. Starts June 9th and goes to the the 20th. I will grab Tekken 7 and Dirt 4 most likely.

NJPW Content

That's a good deal, but it frickin takes up my hard drive space which I hate.

At least we know they are both smarter than the President. Granted that's the lowest bar.

"Are you smarter than an inanimate rock? What...no?"

Yeah Trump is clownshoes.

I have a question for you guys. I'm planning to attend the New Japan event in Long Beach. I know a lot of you will be watching it on tv. My thoughts are that, people are going to be behind Omega and Tanahashi, but that Okada is going to be booooed heavily because of the smarks. What do you guys think?

Heroman

Banned
That's a good deal, but it frickin takes up my hard drive space which I hate.

Yeah Trump is clownshoes.

I have a question for you guys. I'm planning to attend the New Japan event in Long Beach. I know a lot of you will be watching it on tv. My thoughts are that, people are going to be behind Omega and Tanahashi, but that Okada is going to be booooed heavily because of the smarks. What do you guys think?
People love Okada, there isn't much hate for him.

What's so great about the Switch? I've seen nothing to change my opinion from "don't care" and I buy, like, every console.

Really asking here. Maybe I've missed some stuff.
The great thing is dev isn't split between "handheld games" and "console games". You get to play everything nintendo makes on one machine.

The only game I care about this year is Mario and I'm not buying a console for one game tho.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Jinder's GQ interview made me laugh.

Like, I have no doubt he's doing all of the stuff he's describing. Except also steroids. Because duh.

Zach

God dang, this is a solid heel promo after the win, too. I can't believe Mark Henry and Randy Orton are both bringing some inspired wrassle in 2011. Amazing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
God dang, this is a solid heel promo after the win, too. I can't believe Mark Henry and Randy Orton are both bringing some inspired wrassle in 2011. Amazing.

It's the last gasp of Smackdown before the second brand split.

Heroman

Banned
Which ones?
vjdmUA7.gif

Recall

Can I just say there is nothing wrong with being bitter when you had an incredible career full of defining matches and memborable moments.

Bret Hart is my all time favourite. All you young whipper snappers are awful towards him and I don't really understand why. My 90's were made even better because of Mr Hitman.

Can I just say there is nothing wrong with being bitter when you had an incredible career full of defining matches and memborable moments.

Bret Hart is my all time favourite. All you young whipper snappers are awful towards him and I don't really understand why. My 90's were made even better because of Mr Hitman.
Not to mention the horrible tragedies that have occurred in his life in and out of wrestling.

holy shit big show like all of us was worked by mark henry's fake retirement

he was crying and everything and left a message to mark saying he used his feelings

Top Bottom