• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Kaladin

95036.jpg

The women currently set for the Mae Young tournament (apologies if this is known or old, I haven't been here a bit)

It seems to be mostly WWE signed names.

I hope we get Jessica James and Delilah Doom. I believe both of them have done jobbing duties over the past year for WWE.

Could be going to Aus soon, for a month to see fam in Perth

No shit? I'm in NSW but I have friends in Perth who are always happy for company. If you make your way to NSW there is always a place to crash here mate, or I am happy to go for a trip and show you and yours some spots on the east coast. Either way let me know, might be able to sort something out, been a while since I have seen my friends in Perth for that matter..

Zach

I don't think there are many Australian WrassleGAF/WrassleTwinPeaksGAF people (may be only me).

This night in two weeks will be memorable https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuEgLvsaH-Y
I love guitar noise

The amount of emotion he puts into Sycamore Trees is pretty fucking intense. I'll think of Zach while I am there.

:D

There have been 5 *****+ this year, that is equal to the number WWE has gotten in it history.

Fun fact: I've never given a New Japan match five starz. Take that, Heroman!

Ugh, I have this issue where I always get hesitant to pull the trigger on big purchases. Thinking about buying an RV.

An RV?! Tell me more.

P.S. GWF.

Sephzilla

Jealous, an RV is something I want in retirement.

Though, Didn't you just move into a new place?

yeah, but now i'm paying less rent than i did at my previous place because my gf and i are splitting rent. It's also not an expensive RV either, it's used. I'd only be paying like 120 a month for it

Beefy

No shit? I'm in NSW but I have friends in Perth who are always happy for company. If you make your way to NSW there is always a place to crash here mate, or I am happy to go for a trip and show you and yours some spots on the east coast. Either way let me know, might be able to sort something out, been a while since I have seen my friends in Perth for that matter..

Will do man!

Sephzilla

That's not terrible. Do you go camping often?

Not lately because all I have is a tent, and I sort of like having things like a shower and bathroom available lol. We're planning on going camping with some relatives for a week in July and it would be a lot nicer to have some better shelter. Plus my girlfriend and I would camp more often having an RV available.

Zach

yeah, but now i'm paying less rent than i did at my previous place because my gf and i are splitting rent. It's also not an expensive RV either, it's used. I'd only be paying like 120 a month for it

Splitting rent with a ladyfriend? How long have you been dating? It's about to get Good Girlfriend, Better Enemy up in there.

Not lately because all I have is a tent, and I sort of like having things like a shower and bathroom available lol. We're planning on going camping with some relatives for a week in July and it would be a lot nicer to have some better shelter. Plus my girlfriend and I would camp more often having an RV available.

Just make sure you're factoring in the gas, insurance, repairs, etc. My folks spent 100k+ on an RV last year, and they're already regretting it.

Kaladin

Maybe try renting an RV before you buy one. You can actually do that, which is something I have considered.

Sephzilla

Just make sure you're factoring in the gas, insurance, repairs, etc. My folks spent 100k+ on an RV last year, and they're already regretting it.

Yeah, factoring that stuff in. My insurance would only go up $15 a month actually with the camper being covered.

Also, jesus christ, 100k?! The one I'm looking at is under 10k

Maybe try renting an RV before you buy one. You can actually do that, which is something I have considered.

Honestly renting an RV is expensive as fuck at least around here. Bonus information - my parents and i went camping all the time when i was younger and living with them so i know it's something i enjoy

Fox318

Matthew Gallant

newdayrocks

Browny

Kaladin

Foggy
formated4tv

Recall
TarpitCarnivore

FallingEdge
Zach

Sephzilla

HashtagLapsed

THE NO EXCUSE TO BE WATCHING WRESTLING CLUB

spindashing

Caderfix
Syder
Anth0ny

Beefy

Heroman

I'm 27

Slizz

Soon as the Marlins get sold I'll probably like baseball again. That being said, excited the All-Star game is here, gonna probably go to fanfest and try and get HR derby tickets.

Kaladin

My Braves have gone back to sucking for the past few years. The Marlins ain't much better.

At least the Rays are making the best with what they have in a tough division.

Sephzilla

Shit. How much is that?

The one I'm looking at is actually only
$7,500
. I'm more just worried about eventually having buyers remorse or something, which I honestly probably wont get and even if i do i can sell the thing after that. When it comes to bigger purchases I just have a bad habit of over thinking everything

jmdajr

The one I'm looking at is actually only
$7,500
. I'm more just worried about eventually having buyers remorse or something, which I honestly probably wont get and even if i do i can sell the thing after that. When it comes to bigger purchases I just have a bad habit of over thinking everything

It's a good habit. Money don't grow a trees.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WWE production truck is parked a block away. They haven't even posted a card for the show tonight. -_-

Top Bottom