• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Slizz

There is another WWE house show in South Florida, this time at the American Airlines Arena. Thing is, its the SD roster again...... So they were just here in BB&T Center last Friday with the same roster, in the same general area. Why?

That being said :lol I didn't go to the last one and this is a metro-rail ride from me so I'm highly likely to be going to this one.

For real though, where the fuck is Blue?

I was worried when he was talking about his panic attack sounding symptoms but it has been ages since he has posted.

Has anyone spoken to him recently?

Matthew Gallant

newdayrocks

Browny

Kaladin

Foggy
formated4tv

Recall
TarpitCarnivore

FallingEdge
Zach

Sephzilla

HashtagLapsed

THE NO EXCUSE TO BE WATCHING WRESTLING CLUB

spindashing

Caderfix
Syder
Anth0ny

Beefy

Heroman

I am also 27.

Tom Nook

Matthew Gallant

newdayrocks

Browny

Kaladin

Foggy
formated4tv

Recall
TarpitCarnivore

FallingEdge
Zach

Sephzilla

HashtagLapsed

THE NO EXCUSE TO BE WATCHING WRESTLING CLUB

spindashing

Caderfix
Syder
Anth0ny

Beefy

Heroman

30 Club.

Zach

Wrestling, back in my day, was...............

932814.jpg

Now last night you all... I mean earlier tonight you guys hurl-heard that the New Day, talking about winning the WWE Tag Team champions... being the t-becoming the WWE Tag Team champions, last summer, right here, in Brooklyn. Now what you all forget, sometimes, is that going into that match that the Prime Time Players were your tag team champions, w-going in. So every time I get draaaaagged back here to good ol' Brooklyn... I always get someone answering the same question. Whether it be one of them broke brothers from Bushwick, or one of them uppity hipsters from williamsburg. They ask the question: "Was that the worst day of your life?" I look at em. And I say no. That wasn't the worst day of my life, cause when I flash this million dollar smile, I tell ya right now baby, that was the BEST day of my life. It wasn't the worst day of my life cause I dropped the tag team titles, it was the best day of my life, because I dropped the dead weight that was Darren Young. Oh no no no, let's let's let's let's be real. There's no Ride Along - there is a reason there's no episode of Ride Along with the Prime Time Players. Pretty difficult to do when it's only one Prime Time Player. And he would not be relevant - Darren Young would not be relevant if it wasn't for me. Much like Jay-Z wouldn't be relevant if it wudn't for Beyonce. Oh yeah you booin', but it's true, think about it! Bob Backlund. How is Bob Backlund gonna make Darren Young great again, when he wasn't ever great to begin with? I would be all over the main event. You would be wearing my T-shirt. Hell, I would be your Universal champion right now, if it wasn't for Darren Young. Y'all wanna talk about some Bobbbb BACKLIN. Well tonight, I blame YOU Darren Young. I blame YOU for all the failures that I have not ha-no-had since I been here. I blame YOU for not being in the main event. I blame YOU for not being the WWE Champion. And I'll tell ya tonight, tonight. You come out here tonight so I can bury you, and be done with you, all together. Come on out here Darren Young, give these people what they want. They want you, come on out here. Come on, we gon' make Darren Young great again, come on Darren. No response

I'll tell ya what's going on right now. Ol' crazy, wild-eyed, bobbb BACKLIN is back there tellin' him, don't go out there, don't go out there. Cause... he knows... damn well, that Darren Young is too stupid to come out here. So- ...... Crowd chants 'We Want Slater' I want Darren. I don't know who y'all want, but I want Darren to come on out here. I want Dar-ren. Okay. That old crazy man please let this man come out here. I mean t-AY! Who is Bob Backlin anyway? Bob Backlund runs out Who is Bob Backlin? Who does Bob Backlin- Ay ay, don't you come out here. I will beat yo- drops mic

Now last night you all... I mean earlier tonight you guys hurl-heard that the New Day, talking about winning the WWE Tag Team champions... being the t-becoming the WWE Tag Team champions, last summer, right here, in Brooklyn. Now what you all forget, sometimes, is that going into that match that the Prime Time Players were your tag team champions, w-going in. So every time I get draaaaagged back here to good ol' Brooklyn... I always get someone answering the same question. Whether it be one of them broke brothers from Bushwick, or one of them uppity hipsters from williamsburg. They ask the question: "Was that the worst day of your life?" I look at em. And I say no. That wasn't the worst day of my life, cause when I flash this million dollar smile, I tell ya right now baby, that was the BEST day of my life. It wasn't the worst day of my life cause I dropped the tag team titles, it was the best day of my life, because I dropped the dead weight that was Darren Young. Oh no no no, let's let's let's let's be real. There's no Ride Along - there is a reason there's no episode of Ride Along with the Prime Time Players. Pretty difficult to do when it's only one Prime Time Player. And he would not be relevant - Darren Young would not be relevant if it wasn't for me. Much like Jay-Z wouldn't be relevant if it wudn't for Beyonce. Oh yeah you booin', but it's true, think about it! Bob Backlund. How is Bob Backlund gonna make Darren Young great again, when he wasn't ever great to begin with? I would be all over the main event. You would be wearing my T-shirt. Hell, I would be your Universal champion right now, if it wasn't for Darren Young. Y'all wanna talk about some Bobbbb BACKLIN. Well tonight, I blame YOU Darren Young. I blame YOU for all the failures that I have not ha-no-had since I been here. I blame YOU for not being in the main event. I blame YOU for not being the WWE Champion. And I'll tell ya tonight, tonight. You come out here tonight so I can bury you, and be done with you, all together. Come on out here Darren Young, give these people what they want. They want you, come on out here. Come on, we gon' make Darren Young great again, come on Darren. No response

I'll tell ya what's going on right now. Ol' crazy, wild-eyed, bobbb BACKLIN is back there tellin' him, don't go out there, don't go out there. Cause... he knows... damn well, that Darren Young is too stupid to come out here. So- ...... Crowd chants 'We Want Slater' I want Darren. I don't know who y'all want, but I want Darren to come on out here. I want Dar-ren. Okay. That old crazy man please let this man come out here. I mean t-AY! Who is Bob Backlin anyway? Bob Backlund runs out Who is Bob Backlin? Who does Bob Backlin- Ay ay, don't you come out here. I will beat yo- drops mic
Bayley has never done anything this entertaining

For real though, where the fuck is Blue?

I was worried when he was talking about his panic attack sounding symptoms but it has been ages since he has posted.

Has anyone spoken to him recently?

He isn't responding to my PMs but he is lurking. Probably just needs space.

Pikma also switched his name.

You are obsessed!

I wouldn't deny that. I think this is a better Au Revoir Simone song than Lark, though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHdDD8JOhL4

I am absolutely obsessed with Sharon Van Etten though.

I do wonder how long til Karen O plays and I have to destroy myself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqa9PA3nkN4

He isn't responding to my PMs but he is lurking. Probably just needs space.

Pikma also switched his name.

I hope Blue is OK. I have worried about him for a while now.

Pikma not posting during Dominion worried me too since it is routinely Pikma and Excelsiorlef posting during live NJPW shows.

gun_haver

ahhhh man. laughing my ass off.

Kaladin

If you were born too late to enjoy the Attitude Era live, what got you into wrestling?

Most of us who were hooked in that period and can't let go want to know.

There is another WWE house show in South Florida, this time at the American Airlines Arena. Thing is, its the SD roster again...... So they were just here in BB&T Center last Friday with the same roster, in the same general area. Why?

That being said :lol I didn't go to the last one and this is a metro-rail ride from me so I'm highly likely to be going to this one.

Because Nakamura can't escape working the Florida house show circuit even if he gets moved from NXT to SmackDown.

Scottify

If you were born too late to enjoy the Attitude Era live, what got you into wrestling?

Most of us who were hooked in that period and can't let go want to know.

Oddly enough, it was the era of the 80s that got me into wrestling. Specifically WCW Saturday Night & Saturday Night's Main Event. I remember staying up late for SNME.

Top Bottom